- Rules Engine
- IBM JAX - WS
- Apache Axis
- Microsoft Office
- QTP and HP Quality Center
- IBM ClearCase
- Build Forge
- Java FX
- Eclipse RCP
- Scene Builder
- Visual Studio
Confidential, Parsippany NJ
- Android development.
- Implemented Factory, Decorator, and Singleton design patterns.
- Created various SQL Lite DB triggers, Views and Tables etc.
- Implemented messaging across two different Android apps via Data bus using publish and subscribe model using plugin based project.
- Created standalone bounded service for the VMF Message project to interface with the Android App.
- Presented various screen designs in the stakeholder meetings.
- Completed code refactor on different modules in the Application.
- Implemented service project to read data from core application content provider.
- Fixed bugs and did static code analysis using Find Bugs.
Environment: Android, Java 7, SQL Lite, Android Studio, Intellij, TFS, Visual Studio, Find Bugs, Fortify
- Successfully completed Eclipse upgrade from Luna to Mars version through R&D without impact on current product plug-ins.
- Resolved Fortify scan issues, recommended alternate solutions and uploaded results to the Fortify server.
- Implemented and developed GUI design screens using Java FX.
- Developed and fixed various issues with the current release ECP’s.
- Researched and documented the process how to create Headless Build for RCP project.
- Cleaned up and formatted whole project branch using code formatter.
- Wrote JUnit test cases using Mockito and did code coverage using Eclemma for the various Util classes.
- Provided assessment and recommendations on Spring JDBC and Hibernate as an alternate to the MyBatis and pure JDBC.
Environment: Eclipse, Fortify, Java 8, Eclemma, Mockito, Spring JDBC, MyBatis, SQL Server, SVN
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Developed/enhanced client portal application called MI Bridges where user applies for various benefits and get approval/denial from core eligibility determination system called Bridges.
- Created entity classes, created DAO for the CRUD operations and wrote custom queries to interact with the database.
- Participated and provided recommendations in discussion meetings at the time of DB table design for the implementation of Health Care Changes for MiBridges application.
- Implemented client identity verification system in MiBridges Application using third party vendor named LexisNexis.
- Worked on implementation of Multifactor Authentication through mobile authentication via one time password and security question to enhance security to MiBridges application.
- Used SOAPUI to troubleshoot LexisNexis, Account Transfer Send, Account Transfer Retrieval web services using WSDLs, XMLs.
- Implemented and developed CDC 12 month changes in Eligibility section of Bridges system. Modified decision tables in Rules Engine and validated the eligibility results.
- Resolution of various REMEDY HELP DESK tickets through DATA fixes in Production and lower environments.
- Performed deployment and coordinated UAT/Production releases.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, XSLT, Rules Engine, DTEditor, Oracle PL/SQL, IBM Rational Application Developer(RAD), IBM Clear Case, IBM Clear Quest, HTML, CSS, SOAPUI, MAVEN, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle 11g, EJB, JAX-WS, JAX- RPC, Apache- Axis, IBM WebSphere Application Server and JSP.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Assisted team mate in setting up Hibernate framework, configured mapping.xml files, wrote POJO classes and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Working as Configuration manager, configured IBM Build Forge with SVN repository tool to support Agile/ Scrum development methodology for MiCase development team.
- Wrote build scripts using Maven software project management tool. Assisted Web Sphere admin team in setting up Maven Repository on Build server.
- Worked on various releases with Configuration Management team to make MiCSES releases successful.
- Good experience on checking in/ checking out CI’s in Oracle Repository Manager.
- Assisted and managed in system integration production releases.
Confidential, Okemos, MI
Automation Test Analyst
- Worked on Test Automation framework using QTP.
- Experience in Test Environment Setup and Test Infrastructure Development in both Manual and Automation framework.
- Hands on experience in preparing Test Plans, Test Cases, Automated Tests and executing the same.
- Experience in analyzing the results and reporting suggestions and defects.
- Generated Regression testing results through Quality Center and reported it to the I3K development team
- Used SQL Server 2005 to perform database related queries/issues.
- Continuously provided support to the development team for issue found through Regression testing.
Environment: QTP, Quality Center, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server.