- 8 years of versatile experience in analysis design development and implementation of software applications and in developing n - tier architecture based solutions with distributed components and internet/intranet applications.
- Extensively worked on core java concepts like Multi-Threading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception handling and Collections Framework.
- Excellent Track Record in delivering Highly Scalable and Efficient Multi-Threaded Applications on time using standard development practices.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Framework’s Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Inversion of Control, Spring Boot and Dependency Injection.
- Extensive work Experience and knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes Client Interaction, Business Analysis and Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Integration, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Deployment and developing applications utilizing AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Over 4 years of experience in deploying applications on Servers like Web Logic Application Server, Web Sphere 6.0, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using Servlets, JSP, Struts, JDBC,JavaBeans.
- Experience in ORM Library with Hibernate for mapping Object-Oriented domain model with Relational Database.
- Experience in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Proficient and good knowledge in Mongo DB.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Experience in implementing software best practices, including Design patterns, Use Cases, Object Oriented analysis and design, Agile methodologies, and Software/System Modeling (UML).
- Experienced in development of logging standards and mechanism based on Log4J and Commons Logging.
- Very good exposure in version controls - Git, ClearCase.
- Exposure to Jenkins, Kubernetes for continuous integration and test automation.
- Experience in using Maven and Ant for build automation.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
Programming Languages: Java 1.8, C++, Python
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Business Delegate, Session Factory, DAO, Interceptor, Abstract Factory Filters etc.
Frameworks/Architectures: Struts, Spring, MVC and Hibernate.
Version Control Tools: CVS, Clear Case and GIT.
ORM: Hibernate, JPA, Spring ORM
Database: Oracle (9i,10g,11g), SQL Server2000/2005, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic, Red Hat JBoss
Platforms: Windows(XP-SP2,7,8,10), LINUX, UNIX
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Experienced in Agile Methodology, participated in Sprints and daily Scrums to deliver software tasks on-time and with good quality on basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications.
- Implementation of Ehcache as a second level cache in the DAO layer for Hibernate.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template and JDBC Template Operations.
- Core Service is developed as maven jar that can be included by otherMicroservice’sas their maven dependency.
- Docker is used for creating images that are deployed on AWS asMicroservice’s.
- Worked on sharding Techniques and Clustering levels in Mongo DB.
- Used different type of Spring controllers depending on the business requirement.
- Implementation of Spring Security and LDAP integration.
- Development of REST web services using Spring.
- Integration with Spring security in all the spring web applications.
- Created auto deploy jobs using Jenkins, Kubernetes and Maven. Developed Spring DAO templates to all type of CRUD operations.
- Created and maintained variousDevOpsrelated tools for the team such as deployment tools and development and staging environments on AWS and Cloud.
- Developed end to end application onSpringBootframework (REST Application/SpringJPA using Crud repository).
- Experience in Message driven programming usingJMS and MQ Series.
- Knowledge on JMS andAPACHECAMELfor implementing communication between components in application
- Development of Spring Boot applications with micro services.
- Involved in developing applications using Angular JS (2.0/4.0) like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Used Angular 2's HTTP Client to Interact with Servers/backend and modularized the Application with Ng-Module.
- Used Spring REST Template to use the exposed REST web services.
- Implementation of HTTP Basic Authentication to restrict access by looking up users in plain text password.
- Developed all the Junit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Experienced in using Spring Framework, using Controller, Service, Spring-WS and DAO layers to create flexible application subsystems.
- Used Jenkins tool and made customizations according to the local build to track out the build status.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Design and Implemented asynchronous process using JMS and MQ. Using internal JMS framework to control MQ retry process and MQ failover.
- Implemented SOAP Web Service using JAX-WS and Spring Framework and generated client stubs from WSDL.
- Installed WebLogic/JBossservers, configured domains for deploying applications.
- Developed Application using Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Hibernate, Spring annotations, Web Services like SOAP and Restful Web services.
- Used Log4j Logger to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: Java1.7, Java 1.8, AWS, Microservice’s, NodeJS, Mongo DB, Agile, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, XML, SQL, Oracle, WebLogic, JUnit, jQuery, JSON, Log4j, JMS, Web Services, Maven, Jenkins, Unix, JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
Confidential, South SFO
- Developed front end modules usingJAVA, JSP, JSF and Servlets.
- Created interactive web pages and applications by usage of HTML, CSS, Node JS and jQuery.
- Created and modified the CSS classes to change look and feel.
- Developed the application using Eclipse 2.5 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, and version control (CVS).
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Worked on jQuery for user interface interactions, effects and themes built on top of the jQuery java Scripts.
- Worked on agile environment uses incremental approach and also have daily standup meetings.
- Used Web Services (SOAP & REST) to exchange data between portal and other modules of the application.
- DesignedRESTAPIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Worked on Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) as service side model that encapsulates the business logic of an application in the middleware.
- Deploying applications using AWS ECS andDockercontainers.
- Worked on SpringCloudConfig, Pivotalcloudfoundryand AWS SQS to deploy Spring MVC application tocloud.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed the interactive web pages usingAngularJS1.5 framework.
- Developed Hibernate 2.0 in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database through Object/Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Using Docker, Jenkins, VMWare, RHEL,Kubernetes, Artifactory, Ansible and GitLab
- Extensively used theHibernate Query Language(HQL) for data retrieval from the database and process the data in the business methods.
- Participated as back end system architect in building distributed message driven systems based on Micro Service architecture with applying Event Sourcing, Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS), different Messaging patterns and Domain-Driven Design approach.
- Developed the application using NOSQL on MongoDB.
- Created Docker images for SOA projects that are developed asMicroservice’s.
- Developed payment system module using SpringMicroservice’son Pivotal Cloud Foundry after successful execution of the main business model.
- UsedSpringBOOTto create stand-alonespringapplications.
- Developed backend services using Spring MVC, SpringBoot, Spring AOP and Dependency Injection and JPA.
- Used Spring 2.0 Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- DevelopedAntbuild scripts to automate the deployment to various Webservers.
- Developed server-side scripts in shell to customizeGIT and integrate it with tools like JIRA and Jenkins.
- Coded Maven build scripts to build and deploy the application on JBOSS 9.0.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Confidential, Midtown East, New York
- Developed Application using Spring and Hibernate, Web Services like SOAP and RESTful Web services.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and also Spring Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Analyzed theNode.JSserver structure in legacy project, then mimicked theREST serviceby using JavaJAX-WSAPI, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Developed server-side scripts in shell to customizeGIT and integrate it with tools like JIRA and Jenkins.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit.
- Implemented Hibernate to persist the data into Database and wrote HQL based queries to implement CRUD operations on the data.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE.
- Extensively used design patterns like Singleton, Value Object, Service Delegator and Data Access Object.
- Followed top down approach to implement SOAP based web services & used AXIS commands to generate artifacts from WSDL file.
- Used SOAP-UI to test the Web Services using WSDL and developed REST services using JERSEY API.
- Used Maven tool to build project and JUnit to develop unit test cases.
- Used the Log4j framework to log the system execution details to log files.
Environment: Java 1.7, Java1.8, Spring, Hibernate, HTML, HTML5, TDD, CSS, CSS3, Java Script, Node JS, AJAX, Eclipse, XML, CVS, Maven, WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JERSEY, SOAP UI, Log4J, WebSphere server, UNIX, UNIX.
- Gather user requirements and followed by analysis and design.
- Worked on the technical design to conform the framework.
- Developed JSPs, action classes, form beans, response beans, EJBs.
- Coded Servlets for the Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Developed business objects and business object helpers which interact with middleware stubs.
- Implemented business delegate pattern to separate view from business process.
- Extensively usedXMLto code configuration files.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application withStruts MVCframework.
- Performed functional, integration, system, and validation testing.
Environment: JSP, Apache Struts 1.0, Servlets, XML, JDBC, Eclipse, PL/SQL, UNIX, MVC framework, Junit.