- Java Developer with 8+years of experience in Requirements Analysis, Design,Development,Implementation, Production and Support of Java,J2EE and client - server technologies.
- Expertise in development of Java/J2EE Applications using Java, Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, XML, JNDI, JMS, Struts, Hibernate, Node.js, Angular.js, EJB and Spring Frameworks.
- Strongworking experience in Design,Developmentand implementation of severalJ2EE frameworkslikeStruts MVC,Spring IoC,Spring MVC, React.js,SpringWeb Flow,Spring JDBC, SpringJMXandHibernate.
- Have Strong experience in using Web Services Technologies like SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, XML and WSDL.
- Working experience in developingSession(Stateless &Stateful),EntityandMessageDriven Beans.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), OOA, OOD and OOP through implementation and testing.
- Strong implementation knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, Factory, MVC, Service Locator Pattern, Builder Pattern, Proxy Pattern etc.
- Experience in using DOM and SAX parsers to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Expertise in RDBMS, Oracle and SQL Server including SQL or PL/SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Experience with Application Servers and Web Servers such as BEA Web Logic Server, Jboss Server, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggersand data
- Good Experience in software configuration management using Confidential, GIT and SVN.
- Extensive experience in different IDE’s like Net Beans, Eclipse - Indigo/Galileo & Helios.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in unit testing with JUnit.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines with excellent communication and inter personal skills.
Languages: Java 1.4/1.5/1.6,1.8, PL/SQL, XML, XSL, XSLT and Unix Scripting
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Custom Tag Libraries, JDBC, JSF, JNDI, Collections, Multi-threading, JMS, Java Mail
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9.x/10g/11i, MySQL, SQL Server
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Web Logic, ESB
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, JDeveloper, RAD
Tools: TOAD, SOAP UI, Rational Rose
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Node.js, Angular.js, React.js
Version Control Systems: Confidential, SVN and Jenkins
Testing/Logging tools: Junit, JMock, log4J, QTP
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, XSD
Build Script: Maven, Jenkins
Patterns: MVC, Business delegate, Facade, Singleton, DAO, DTO
Methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, TDD and Waterfall.
Confidential, St Paul, MN
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and specifications for deciding the flex component needed to be developed and their interaction.
- Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business objects.
- Used server side spring And Node.js, Angular.js, framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database structure created in Oracle 11g.
- Involved in Hibernate configuration properties setup & mapping files using generators, associations & inheritance etc.
- Developed web services by using Restful API.
- Used GOF Java & J2EE, Core Java, QTP, design patterns and used Business Delegate to maintain decoupling between presentation & business layer.
- Used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Involved in reading customer xml and constructing primary, secondary customer information
- Developed authentication through LDAP by JNDI.
- Developed and debugged the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in Hibernate mappings, configuration properties set up, creating sessions, transactions and second level cache set up.
- Involved in backing up database & in creating dump files. And also creating DB schemas from dump files. Wrote developer test cases & executed. Prepared corresponding scope & traceability matrix
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development. Tracked defects using QC.
- Ran check styles, PMD Defects, find bugs etc and fixed them if there are any.
- Configured EMMA tool and ran test suite and made sure that 80% test coverage.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Used Apache Tomcat Application Server for application deployment in the clustered window environment.
- Used SVN repository for version control.
- Involved in fixing SIT, QA and production defects & tracked them using QC.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, Core Java, JSP, HTML, JS, CSS, DOJO, Apache-Tomcat, Maven Repository, JMS,DOM/SAX, QTP, XML, XSD, XSLT, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, J-Unit, SVN, Node.js, Angular.js, Spring - DI, AOP, MVC, Hibernate, Web Services Restful Services, QC.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in the analysis, high level design and detailed design of the web and enterprise applications.
- Worked on thedevelopmentof theservicelayer using Stateless Session Beans using EJB.
- Integrated applications usingJMSpoint-point and publish/subscribe.
- Developed XSD s for contract first web services.
- Developed and Published SOAP based JAXWS web services, and also developed clients for consuming other web services.
- Implemented the Persistence layer using the ORM technologies such asHibernate.
- Involved in writing the complex SQL queries, Triggers, and Stored Procedures.
- Implemented design patterns such as Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Service Locator.
- Involved in build and deployment of J2EE application in Dev and QA environments.
- Involved in configuring Weblogic 10.3 for Users, Filestores,JMSServers,JMSTopics, Queues and Connection Factories.
- Used Clear Quest for defect tracking.
- Involved in build, staging and deployment of J2EE applications on vast number of servers for production with use of WLST and shell scripts.
- Involved in production support of J2EE applications.
- Involved in fixing the defects through pass 1, 2, 3 of the Integration Testing.
- Involved in upgrading servers to the latest JDK versions
- Extensively worked on writing JUnittestcases for testing the business components developed inSpringandJava.
- Used SOAP UI totesttheweb servicesand mock response for unit testingweb services.
- Extensively worked on writing JUnittestcases for testing the business components developed in spring andJava.
- Used Agile-methodology inDevelopment.
- Coding followedTest-drivendevelopment.
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- UsedSpring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and towire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and cache concepts.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes so as to support the introduction of Spring framework.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.
- Involved in a full life cycle Object Oriented application development - Object Modeling, Database Mapping, GUI Design.
- SVN was used for project management and version management.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users' requirement.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Extensively worked with Servlets and Struts based multi tier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- Developed MVC architecture, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session facade, and Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns.
- Involved in writing all client side validations using Java Script, JSON.
- Involved in the complete development, testing and maintenance process of the application.
- Used Hibernate2.0 as the ORM tool to communicate with the database.
- Designed and created a web-based test client using Struts up on client’s request, which is used to test the different parts of the application.
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUnit.
- Used extensive JSP, HTML, and CSS to develop presentation layer to make it more user friendly.
- Developed back-end stored procedures and triggers using Oracle PL/SQL, involved in database objects creation, performance tuning of stored procedures, and query plan.
- Developed Presentation screens using Struts view tags.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all the session beans.
- Developed various Customer and Network capacity flows. Developed various server side components using J2EE APIs.
- Supported the application through debugging, fixing, production support and maintenance releases.
- Worked closely with the client and the offsite team; coordinated activities between them for effective implementation of the project.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Microsoft VISIO for developing Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams in the design phase.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code. Designed UI screens using JSP and HTML.
- Developed Struts Framework in the application, which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Factory method, Singleton, MVC and Data Access Object design patterns.
- Web services used for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages. Then used DOM XML parser for data retrieval.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and ANT to build and deploy the application on Web Logic Server.