- Around 6+ years of experience in designing, implementing and deploying commercial enterprise applications for multi - tiered distributed products and distributed application using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Good experience in Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Specialized in Core Java, Servlets, JPA, JDBC, JNDI, MVC, Struts, EJB, JMS, XML, JUnit, Custom Tags and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in various components in Spring Framework such as IOC, AOP, MVC, SpringWS.
- Experience in Implementing Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- ExpertiseinimplementingdesignpatternssuchasSingleton,Factory,AbstractFactory,DAO,AdapterDesign and Session Facade
- Application Development experience using Multi-threading, Serialization, Externalization, Collection, Framework, Generics, Core JAVA, Applets and Swing Components.
- Worked on various thread pool APIs like BlockingQueue, ExecutorService, Threadpool Executor and Scheduled Executor Service
- Expertise in developing applications on Core Java and J2EE technologies using JSF 2.0
- Expertise in WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat
- Proficiency with databases such as Oracle, My SQL and SQL Server
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, function, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle along with experience in Unix Shell scripting.
- Workedonbuildinganddeploytools - ApacheAnt,uDeploy,Maven,Jenkinsbuild
- Strong experience in test driven development using Mockito and JUnit
- Worked onSoftware Configuration Management (SCM) tools like CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN, TFS & Java Build Tools like Apache Ant & Maven.
- UML, MicrosoftVisio and RationalRose.
Languages: Java, Java EE, SQL and PL/SQL.
Frame Work: JSF, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, RCP, JUnit, Mockito
Distributed Tools: RMI, EJB, Webservices, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL
APIs: J2EE, JavaBeans, JNDI, JMS, JSON, DOM, POI, XML
Database: Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11, MYSQL, SQL Server
Server side programming: Servlets, JSP, JSTL
ORM: Hibernate, JPA
Servers: Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
IDE’s: RAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP
Tools: LDAP authentication Server, Toad, SOAP sonar, clear quest, SVN, JIRA, Jenkins, uDeploy, Log4j, JUnit, Mockito
Cloud: Amazon Webservices
Methodologies: OOAD, UML, RAD, Agile, Business and Data Modeling.
Confidential, Carrolton, TX
- UsedExecutorServiceandThreadPoolExecutorfor multi-threading and thread resource pooling.
- Used SynchronousQueue, BlockingQueue, ConcurrentMap Collection classes.
- Developed class diagrams,sequence diagrams,and use case diagrams for the view accounts. Generated skeleton code based on the class diagrams.
- Involved in consuming, producing SOAP annotationbased web-services using JAX-WS which includes features like WS-Security standards, role-based security to restrict access to resources
- Involved in consuming, producing REST annotation based web-services using JAX-RS.
- Used JAX-RS annotations like @pathparam, @Queryparam,@produces, @consumes and @formparam etc.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration in which all development work is integrated.
- Used Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP) for the development of project.
- Installed, Configure and deployed the applications on WebSphere Portal and Application Serve with SOA Governance
- Used JUnit to write unit tests and integration test- used Mockito to mock objects and connections Used RCP to reuse the components
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other internally
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using JPAannotations Used Hibernate to integrate with backend database
- Also used Hibernate annotations along with Spring to connect to the database when required- wrote HQL.
- Implemented SpringAOP for capturing actions and Log4J was used for logging purposes.
- Involved in Implementation of JavaMulti-Threadedprocess responsible for ensuringconcurrentprocessing of the Jobs.
- Used Test Automaton Cucumber for testing web application.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Wrote different queries for database to retrieve the details from the DB2 database which are configured for One Source /system.
- Developed JSP Custom tags using JSP 2.0 for encapsulating presentation logic in concise form. Converted XML to Java objects using JAXB.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns- Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Value List, Value Object and Service Locator.
- Involved in productionsupport, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development
- Involved in the development of Business Integration Layer using EJB,JMS and Web Services using SOAP using Transfer Object, Service Object, Façade, Business Object design patterns.
- Used Rational Software Architect 8.0 for coding the application and using Tortoise SVN for change control
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring- AOP module.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (DI/IOC) using Spring Framework.
- Use Spring annotations like Aspect, Advice, Pointcut, Around etc.
- Extensively used Java Collection Framework and Exception Handling
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used HQL for querying databases.
- Wrote advanced algorithms in java for finding product availability in warehouse.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection.
- Applied JMS to Publish/Subscribe Static Workflow, Allocation messages.
- Implemented Log4j for logging.
- Utilized Junit for unit testing of modules.
- Worked with Web Services migration from SOAP to RESTful architecture.
- Implemented RESTful web services to transfer information to the Sears server from List server by using Jersey API and SOAP using JAX-WS.
- Worked with web services using SOAP/REST Annotations using JERSEY implementation.
- Used annotations like @webService, @WebMethod, @SOAPBinding, @WebServiceClient etc.
- Used Hibernate with Spring - writing annotations to map relationships and create model classes.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Implemented java design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Command Patterns
- Provide production supported by interacting with the end-users and fixing bugs
- Styling in CSS and JSPs is done as per the Style guide provided by UI team
- Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business objects
- Exported the EAR (Enterprise App) and deployed it to the Integration Test environment.
- Actively participated in Functional Design Document and Technical Design Document reviews.
- Used CVS for source control.
- Involved in the development of agent website portal using Spring and MYSQL.
- Designed and developed Java Message Service (JMS) for asynchronous exchange of data in the reporting engine that produces reports and Email it to the client.
- Creating, identifying and exposing system as Web Services and defining architecture based on SOA
- Developed web Services for sending and getting raw Extract data from different applications using SOAP messages
- Used RAD 7.5 and Web Sphere application server 7.1 for developing & deploying the applications.
- Used GIT for version control and Source Tree to facilitate it.
- Wrote XML and JSON configurations to transmit data between server and application.
- Created Ant script for building, check style and deployment.
- Used CVS repository for version control.
- Provide End-user and developer training.
Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB,, JMS API, XML, SOAP UI, Easy Mock, Junit,Tortoise SVN,Maven RAD, Web Sphere applicaton6.1, XML,WSDL, EJB Session Beans,Restful Webservices,SOAP,Hibernate,GIT,CVS,ANT,Bootstrap,SOAP,MYSQL
Confidential - San Antonio,Texas
Java/ J2EE Developer
- UsedExecutorServiceandThreadPoolExecutorfor multi-threading and thread resource pooling.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing, and Enhancement
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework.
- Involved in Implementation of Java Multi-Threaded process responsible for ensuring concurrent processing of the Jobs.
- Used Spring validation in the presentation layer.
- Created action classes and session beans to process the requests from the user.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as singleton, factory pattern
- Worked with SOA UI testing and maintenance of Web Services.
- Merging the latest code to release environment based on the change sets and creation of new RPM builds using Jenkins, continuous integration.
- Hands-on experience on configuring WebLogic cluster, domain.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Designed and implemented Servlets module to capture the XML as request and parse XML.
- Developed Persistence Framework consisting of components like Persistence Code (DAO) which hides JPA complexities and offers transparent access to database.
- Extensive working experience in Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Followed Agile(SCRUM) methodology .Involved in spring planning every two weeks and setup daily standup meetings.
- Using Jersey API developed RESTful Web services.
- Used Web Services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle database and used stored procedures and triggers in the application.
- Performed unit testing using Mockito and Junit framework. Used Ant scripts to build the application.
- Used Apache Camel to design EIP patterns.
- Deployed application of JAXB, JBoss Application Server and monitored the error logs using Log4j.
Environment: Java,J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Validation, JSP, SOA, Jenkins, WebLogic, DAO, WSDL, SOAP, Oracle, Junit, Mockito,Ant, JAXB, JBoss, Apache Camel, Log4j, CVS.
Confidential - Hudson, NY
Java J2EE developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) like Design, Development and testing phase.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams
- Developed presentation tire using JSPs, Action tags, JSTL, Struts Tag Libraries, HTML, Java Script.
- Involve in assisting QA team in Load and Integration testing of J2EE applications on JBOSSapplication Servers.
- Designed application architecture for E-Databank .This architecture is an addition to the functionality provided by WebSphere Portal Server.
- Developed Web Services by using Restlet API and a Restlet implementation as a RESTful framework.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Involved in creation of both service and client code for JAX-WS and used SOAP UI to generate proxy code from the WSDL to consume the remote service.
- Developed format for the data inside requests and responses by RESTful web services using JSON.
- Domain creation, JDBC Connection pools creation, JMS queue configuration and other server configuration for Tomcat.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Java /J2EE Developer
- Involved in development and the support of Data utilities and Image utilities
- Involved in development and support of Interfaces and reports module that checks and reports the status of various components in the system.
- Involved in requirement gathering, documentation of the functional and technical specification of the application
- Involved in design and implementation of iBatis data persistent framework to persist any kind of java object
- Manipulate hierarchy of objects, handle collections, caching and work with transactions.
- Involved in implementation of middleware framework using iBatis and spring framework
- Mastered the Fatwire data model and Fatwire API
- Analyzed and understood the logic and working of the internal Fatwire query structure and stared developing the queries on my own which helped to resolve complex requirements.
- Designed and developed Service layer using Spring Framework
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop, test and deploy all the Java Components.
- Implemented DB2 database and JDBC drivers to access the data
- Performed unit testing using, system testing, and integration testing
Environment: Java, Spring framework, iBatis,Log4j, java messaging service,RESTful web service,Eclipse, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS,UML,XML, XSLT, DB2, Fatwire 7.5, Tomcat