- Having 9+ years of IT experience in Object Oriented Programming, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of various Client/Server Applications, Web Based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies using Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in all the phases of software development life cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of various client/server, N - tier and Web Applications.
- Expertise in exception handling, multi-threading, collections and frameworks like spring and hibernate.
- Strong programming skills in Java 1.7/1.8 and J2EE with extensive ability to develop scalable applications.
- Proficient in Java1.7/1.8 and J2EE technologies including JSP, JDBC, JPA 2.1 and JMS.
- Experienced in developing web applications using Java 1.7/1.8, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI and AJAX.
- Worked on MVC architecture with Angular JS, Spring and Spring AOP and IBM WebSphere ESB in developing an application.
- Expertise to make SPA’s better using AngularJS directives and Filters and integrated with Spring Forms.
- Experienced in web Application servers like WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat 8 and Oracle ATG.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, REST, and WSDL (web service definition language) and exposure to JAXB, JAX-RPC, and JAX-RS & JAX-WS.
- Proficient in Spring AOP, Security, Event Handling, Spring MVC, Spring IOC Container, Spring cloud.
- Developed and implemented standalone applications with Spring Micro services and their patterns.
- Worked on Spring Ribbon for load balancing and used fail safe methodology using Circuit Breaker pattern with Hystrix/Dashboard on designing and implementing Micro service applications.
- Used Apache Kafka for integration and Data Processing with spring and for Multi-Threaded Message Consumption and worked on Zookeeper to maintain services.
- Developed and maintainedETL(Data Extract, Transformation and Loading) mappings to extract the Data from multiple source systems like Oracle, Teradata and Flat Files.
- Build hypermedia-driven and implemented connectors between Hateoas and Spring REST services.
- Experienced with distributed transaction management with isolation/propagation levels with Spring JTA.
- Worked extensively with API Management product ofApigeeedge in consuming the APIs in implementing customer use cases and Performed Service Level Testing for Web services usingApigee.
- Proficiency in developing/maintaining using Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server (2008 R2, 2012, 2014).
- Worked with messaging system design like ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Adding permissions to AWS SQS (simple queue service) to interact with the Queue and involved in writing custom policies.
- Integrated cross platform multithreaded applications implemented on C++ suited for windows and linux platforms with TCP/IP and direct interface with Oracle and MS SQL database.
- Installed and maintained TIBCO products on different environments.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers while dealing with automation on DB.
- Expertise inMavenfor build,Jenkins and SonarQubecontinuous integration.
- Proficiency withUI/UXdesigning and web usability best practices.
- Exposure to DevOps concepts and created and maintained GIT repositories to client specifications and migrated projects from SVN to GIT.
- Experienced with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra on large data platforms and worked on PCF (Pivotal cloud foundry)
- Worked with modules like Mongo DB and mongoose for database persistence usingNode.jsto interact with Mongo DB.
- Gained good working experience onDevOpsEnvironment as a part of DevOpsworking on various technologies/applications like CHEF, GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, and Maven.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, used Jenkins for CICD and AI.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration for java code quality.
- Experienced in using Eureka Servers while deploying in EC2.
- Experience in writing JSON REST APIs usingGolang.
- Integrated MongoDB databases and collections with Node.js server.
- Developing enterprise reference architecture, SOA & Cloud strategy in a SAAS driven enterprise business model.
- Hands on experience with Netflix cloud and fall back technologies like Eureka, Hystrix and Ribbon.
- Experienced in secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberosv4.
- Extensive working with Amazon web Services like using Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and AMI with Linux.
- Extensive hands on experience inPivotalCloudFoundryand other PaaS platforms.
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver and Selenium GRID using Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE and with Maven and Jenkins for testing Web Based Applications.
- Experience with the Integrated Development Environments like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder and IntelliJ.
- Experienced with CICD - ANT/MAVEN/GRADLE/JENKINS/HUDSON/CVS/GIT/GITHUB.
- Wrote automated scripts and software for testing in a Test-Driven environment using agile methodologies.
- Strongly associated with usage of JUnit and Curl for Unit and System Testing.
- Maintain compliance with the institution’s policies, procedures and mission statement.
- Good Communication skills and writing skills.
Languages: Java, J2EE
Web Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JavaBeans, Java Servlet API
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS, Spring Security, Struts, Sonar
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Jetty, Jenkins,Bamboo WebSphere MQ
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL
Cloud Environments: AWS, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Apache Camel
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint, Unix
Defect tracking Tools: Junit, Soap UI, Postman, Jenkins,Confluence and JIRA
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports XI, SSRS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), GITHUB
Build Tools and others: Ant, Maven, Gradle, PCF
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Jersey.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD and XP apart from Agile Software Development.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns.
- Developed and implementedSwing, spring and J2EE based MVC framework for the application.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer.
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda Expressions, Streams, Filters.
- Created AngularJS app usingYeoman, Grunt and Bower and used Angular UI for component model.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used theCSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Developed Restful web services using spring framework to callJBPMprocesses.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- Worked on SAAS Development organization to evolve product stability, efficiency and manageability.
- We used Amazon workspace in AWS cloud by using AWS SDK through Java for providing Virtual Desktop Images (VDI) to the users.
- Involved in writing and optimizing SQL queries.
- UsedSonarto analyze and measure source code quality.
- Involved in configuring the Client Software to work properly with theTIBCOInterfaces developed.
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CICD) methodologies.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Involved in developing UI pages usingAngularJS and calling the Rest API's from backend.
- Created RFP microserviceto provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot withMicroservices.
- Analyzed log files using Pivotal Cloud Foundry PCF console.
- Web Sphere ESBexperience in implementing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.x.
- Responsible for migrating the Web services from shared Java environment to PCF -Cloudplatform.
- Used PMD, Find Bugs, Jenkins, Bamboo, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration in the project.
- Evaluated components or systems to determinedata integrationrequirements and ensured that final solutions meet.
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used Microservices to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Developed RESTful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-SecurityOAuth.Added WS-Securityusing XWSS to secure the Web Services.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process(CICD).
- Configured Hibernate with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used JBoss as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with Hibernates.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Extensively worked withETLtools to extract data from various source including Oracle, Flat files, XML.
- Utilized Spring core, AOP andsecurityto build robust business operations with transactional support.
- CustomAngular js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Executing the test cases using Sonar Tools
- Worked withIDEasEclipse Indigo along with InteliJand deployed intoApache Tomcat Web Server& usedMaven build toolto achieve more functionality for build process.
- Utilized MongoDB and DB2 for backend data management.
- Worked with theCassandraQuery Language (CQL) for querying the data present inCassandracluster.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed unit and integration tests for existingmicroservicesusing JUnit, Mockito and Docker environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL query log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked onRESTfulWeb services as well as NodeRestframework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- Code review using sonar tools and correcting the code base on the Sonar Report
- UsedGitas Version Control System for the application.UsedJMeterto test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IOC, Spring Web, SpringSecurity.
- Participated in Defect tracking team using ALM Quality Center for Defect tracking, Defect priority and status.
- GUI design and development usingJavaSwing, JFCUsed for open source web testing.
- Developed AWSLambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in theAWS.
- Tested JSON output usingAdvanced REST Client or POSTMAN.
- Experience in migrating projects fromMS SQLServer to Oracle Exadata.
- Created automation framework and test scripts usingSelenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and cross browser testing.
- Involved inT-SQLquery development skills, performance tuning and query optimization.
- WroteT-SQLqueries, created dynamic Stored Procedures by using input values.
- Debugged and deployed SSIS packages into file system server andMSSQLServer with the help of Manifest files.
- ImplementedBootstrapon website front-end to enable accessibility features.
- ExecuteMS SQLTask to create temp tables and to update the Existing tables.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA,Confluence to move tasks from one activity to another.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Involved inJava Multithreadingto cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction.
- Using Struts Framework developed and implemented the web-based application following theMVC.
- UsedSpringMVC as Web model, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic and UsedHibernateas ORM to mapJavaclasses to data base tables.
- Implemented J2EE patterns,Data Access Object (DAO), Session facade, Business Delegate and Value Object.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Fixing the bugs and developing new enhancements using JAVA/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, IBM Web Sphere.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring Hibernate for data access.
- Designed and developed solutions usingC, C++, Multi-Threaded, Shell Scripting.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to create responsive web pages which can be displayed properly in different screen sizes and Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Used Multithreadingtoimprove performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Extensively developed User defined Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Designed and developedWeb Services (SOAP, WSDL).Created and compiledXML Schemato generateJavaBeanclasses usingApache Axis.
- UsedANT,MavenandGradlescripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Installation, Configuration & administration of WebLogic application Server.
- Used AngularJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as SPA.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- UsedLog4J, Splunkfor logging and tracing the messages.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Implemented Test Scripts based on the User Requirements as specified by the Business side and Requirement document and analyzing Business Requirements and handling it as per Requirements.
- Experience in Gradle Build tool and understanding the Artifactory and repo structure.
Environment: C,C++,Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring DI/IOC, Hibernate, XML, JBPM, HTML, JDBC, Web Services, Rational Software Architect, Web Services (SOAP/WSDL and REST), Multithreading, WebLogic Application Server, JUnit, Maven, Log4J, SVN, Oracle10g, UNIX.
Confidential, Collierville, TN
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in a highly dynamic Agile environment and participated in Scrum and sprint meetings.
- Usedjava 8Lambda expressionsalong withStreamsfor creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection.
- Developed an attractive GUI using AngularJS that users can interact dynamically at runtime.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS and implemented code according to coding standards and created AngularJS Controller to isolate the scopes to perform operations and extensively usedCoreJavasuch as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Utilized angular 2 and Ionic builds for single model view solutions.
- Worked extensively to achieve DOM Show, hide elements and Event Handling using AngularJS.
- Worked on server-side validations, handle actions, events and Encapsulation by implementing ReactJS.
- Worked on Thread handling to maintain continuity of execution and extensively implemented Multi threading concept to handle Transaction Management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Worked on business logic and calculations, performs analysis, handles data transfers, and generates XSL for presentation layer and SQL commands for database layer.
- Provide and implementMongoDBSOP and best practices.
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis design formulation, mapping and modeling, data integration task
- Designed integration of various modules using Apache CAMEL EIP (Enterprise integration pattern).
- Experienced on Spring Framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot and did integration to Microservicesinto existing system architecture.
- Creating REST based Web Services by establishing links using Hateoas from Springss based Applications.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices,ServiceOriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based WebServices(SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Deployed spring boot application usingPivotalCloudFoundry (PCF).
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform.
- Fixing bugs in the existingGolangservices and written JSON REST API’s using Golang.
- Involved in MS SQLperformance tuning by modifyingSQLor adding/changing indexes.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using, JSON.
- Created ETL Jobs to load JSON data.
- Deployed Spring Boot application using Pivotal cloud foundry (PCF).
- Responsible for the design of ESB internal Database oracle GL control database.
- Experience in creatingRESTfulwebservicesusing Jersey,Springframework and JAX-RS.
- Involved in unit and integration testing using both SOAP UI andAPIGEEtrace tool.
- JavaBeans are used as container of business logic and supporting the services or applications.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Microservices in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Worked on integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor spring micro-services using Circuit Breaker.
- Worked with teams on new architecture including a system utilizing NoSQL backend, CQRS Messaging, andRabbitMQfor web service.
- Extensively worked onPerformancetuningoracle queries.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Experienced with cloud services like Spring Eureka, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and AWS.
- ImplementedSpringCloudConfig Server, Routing and Filtering to Microservices using Netflix
- Worked with DROOLS engine for Spring Integration and validate business rule before executing in runtime.
- Developed the Web Services Client using REST, RSDL for verifying the new customer history to a connection.
- Worked on XML parsers (JAXB) for data retrieval and JAXB parser for marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Develop middle ware integration components using the Apache camel and Spring Boot.
- To establish a connection to server, SQL statements that were passed through Hibernate.
- Strong in T-SQLwriting stored procedures, user defined functions, views, joins, indexing, query writing, triggers and functions.
- Integrate existing performance tools with Jenkins forCI/CDas part of DevOps.
- Worked on building proxies and policies with inAPIGEEalong with security frameworks.
- Writing SQL Queries to get the information from Oracle DB for adjusting the data in DB. Used joins to get the data from more DB Tables. Views and Unions were also part of our implementation.
- UsedETLto transfer and extract data from source files (DBMS and XML) and load the data into the target database
- Worked with CURL to move data from a server using http and https protocols.
- Implemented Web Services (WSDLs) using JAX-WS and also implemented REST services with microservices architecture.
- To verify the behavior of the system under test usedMockitoFramework.
- Writing PL/SQL with Stored Procedures, functions to get the information from DB, Saving the data, Modifying the data in the DB and removing the data from the DB.
- Worked with AWS cloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them roles and sometimes participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2.
- Involved in AWS SQS to interact with queue and giving roles to it and involved in writing Custom policies.
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka and Cloud environments.
- Implemented HTTP REST API using NodeJS and Express JS and extensively tested RESTful services using Postman.
- Implemented modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements and used NodeJS Express Framework.
- Involved in the supporting and documenting of data integration process as well as integrating data from database to database.
- Implemented functions to send and receive messages on Active MQ.
- Implemented micro services using Spring Boot andPivotalcloudfoundry.
- Securing Restful API's using Basic Auth, LDAP andOAuth 2.0.
- UsedNode.jsand Express.jsto develop the relevant back end RESTful API.
- Developed crypto rest services using Node JS and integrated services with HSM (Hardware Security Module).
- Involved in using Npm (NodePackage Manager) and Browserify for dependency and version management of NodeJS packages for the application.
- Facilitated project/application deployment from SIT to UAT and PROD usingTIBCOContinuous Integration Tools.
- Performed different types of testing on various test scripts on Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Used MAVEN as a Build Process and used generating Documentation, Reporting, and adding Dependencies.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse and InteliJ at certain instances developed Unit test cases and test suite. Curl was also implemented to test.
- Used Jenkins and Bamboo as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Worked on bug tracking tools like Bug Zilla, Confluence and JIRA and in Configuration Management tool Microsoft VSS and SharePoint.
- Used Rest client- POSTMANandSOAPUItools to test REST API services.
- Integrated theDroolsand JBPM to application framework, which involved dynamic creation of knowledgebase, Knowledge session.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebLogic Server.
Environment: Java 8,/JDK, J2EE, Log4j, Web Services, Hystrix, Hystrix Dashboard, Spring Kafka, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Netflix Ribbon, Hibernate, REST, JSON, RESTful, Windows SFTP/SCP, Eclipse, Golang, MAVEN build tool, Ionic, JUnit, Kibana, Splunk, Hateoas, Drools, Hysteric, Apache Camel, Jenkins Continuous integration tool, Bamboo,WebLogic Application Server 10.1, Oracle 11g, Linux OS, Agile Methodology, Curl, GIT, PL/SQL, Docker, JIRA, Data Integration, Confluence, Hateoas, Curl,CI/CD,Mockito,POSTMAN,ETL,Node js, Express js,TIBCO,Spring Cloud, PCF,APIGEE,JBPM,RabbitMQ,React JS,ESB,MS SQL,PCF,MongoDB,OAuth
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software DevelopmentLife Cycle.
- Developed N-tier client-server business application software using Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object to handle database operations.
- Worked on Systemsecuritywith the use of SSL (Secure socket layer), encryption and used role-basedsecurity.
- JSON being light in nature was used as the chief source of communication between the server and application.
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases and Ant Build Script and in writing JSP using Bean, Logic, HTML, and Iterate Tags.
- WSDL has been used to expose the Web Services.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to Communicate in the form of XML messages.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
Environment: WebLogic,Java, Apache Axis, JSP, Hibernate, Servlets, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Oracle, Eclipse, JAXR, JAX-WS, JAXM, PL/SQL, Bean, Junit, JBOSS, Struts, DAO, AOP Spring, MVC Spring.
- Involved in Analysis and Design Phase.
- Used (GWT) Google Web Tool Kit in developing web applications in AJAX as it is easy to develop for developers and creates high performance applications. Also made the application Compliant.
- Worked with Photoshop to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- JSON data was used and extensively employed as the common tongue between the application and network layer in-order to make the context of server load easy.
- Used Springs JDBC and DAO layers to offer abstraction for business from the database related code (CRUD).
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- For Trade Breaks/Settlement Exceptions events message creating the xml message which will useful to test the possible data availability in the database using String Template API.
- Used Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking
- Developed database stored procedures, functions, triggers and sequences.
- Developed the server side using java and front end with java scripting, XML, HTML.
- Wrote SQL Queries to get the information from DB, Saving the data, modifying the data in the DB and removing the data from the DB. Used joins to get the data from more DB Tables.
- Rational Clear Case is used for the version control, Ant and Maven is used for build script and Created, configured log4j, .log files.
- Experience in working with E-commerce design and development of dynamic online websites.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the NUnit unit testing framework.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages. .
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, Integrated and Production Testing on WebLogic server.
- Worked with Agile. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on external web pages and internal layouts.
- Involved with many projects focused on online shopping and employee rewards system aimed at increasing the online sales in employee and use their rewards points. Filter offers and deals based on the location, holidays, segment from where the user views the site. It also has the option to add some equipment along with their product.
- Used StrutsFramework in the backend that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Responsible for creating layouts using CSS, HTML and Photoshop.
- Website maintenance such as updating the content and solving different bug reports
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Handled day-to-day updating of content, adding new technologies (jQuery, jQuery UI & AJAX).
- Used PHP as a server-side environment (WAMP). Configure MySQL database, analyze SQL query optimization, a database conversion application.
- Created schema, tables, Insert, Update, Views and Indexes, procedures, triggers & maintaining Referential Integrity.
- Maintained graphics standard & branding throughout the products interface.
- Stayed up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Maintaining current web app features, attending necessary team and company meetings.
- Presented designs and concepts to Clients and the Management for review Editing content, debugging code
- Re-designing web pages based on requirement involved testing, bug fixing and KT to new team members.