- Having 7+ Years of experience in analysis, design, development, Implementation and testing of web applications using Java/J2EE and UI technologies.
- Automation, Java 8, Java architecture, micro services, JBM, eclipse, Frameworks: Angular, angular JS, Angular2, angular4, spring, spring MVC, struts, spring boot, react JS, note JS, express.JS, dependency injection (DI), spring annotation.
- Excellent working knowledge in design & development of MVC based web applications using Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlet, JDBC), spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- Experience in SAAS and LESS scripting languages they are interpreted or compiled into Cascading style sheets.
- Implemented spring boot micro services to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup
- Experience with SOAP based Web Services (JAX - RPC & JAXWS) using Apache CXF and Axis and JAX-RS Restful Web Services using Jersey Implementation.
- Configured proxies in Apigee for the API's endpoints and deployed Micro-services in PCF.
- Developed dynamic Ruby on Rails/HTML5 application highlighting numerous data visualization of web metrics.
- Applying Ruby on Rails and jQuery debugged, enhanced, extended business-to-business SAP application. Provided extensive integration and functional mocks testing.
- Developed Ruby on Rails web applications using MongoDB and back-ground processes using Risqué and Redis
- Experience working with APIGEE Edge, Developer Portal & APIGEE Baas platform
- Projects include Minnetonka and Forward Dojo, as well as daily assignments.
- Coordinated with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster for the QA and Production environments.
- Worked to release the Align Store based on Ruby on Rails and the Spree commerce platform
- Expert in MySQL, capable of performing all DBA task, writing code, optimizingMySQL
- Deep understanding of Core Java concepts such as Generics, Multi-Threading Collections, Exception, I/O, Serialization.
- Good understanding of Multithreading Environment, Thread Pools, Executive Service, StringBuilder, APIs.
- Web services: AWS, rest API, rest Full Web Services (FWS), SOAP API, SOA, Amazon EC2, amazon S3, amazon RDS, elastic load balancing, amazon SQS, AWS identity and access management, AWS cloud, jQuery, amazon EBS, cloud front, AWS CloudWatch, CI, CD Integration: Jenkins, CI, CD, bamboo, JIRA, bitbucket, MuleSoft.
- Working on Test Driven Development (TDD) Continuous Integration (CI), andContinuous Deployment (CD).
- Implemented Address normalization using AJAX calls and possessing expert knowledge on messing systems like JMS, IBM.
- Proficiency in XML technologies like XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, SAX, DOM, JAXB etc.
- Automatedcontinuous integration delivery workflows to deploy Microservices applications
- Worked on implementing microservices on Kubernetes Cluster.
- Experience with SAML SSO for authentication between modules across an application.
- Experience in JBOSS Teiid and UtilizingJUnitand Mockito to write unit tests for applications in development
- Experience in Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Docstring Boot and Spring Integration Modules.
- Possessing theoretical knowledge on AWS, Node.js. Strong knowledge in backend database like Oracle and MySQL.
- Good knowledge in SQL, Data Definition Language (DDL), Data Manipulation Language (DML).
- Experience with Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, Strategy, Façade, DAO, MVC and Delegation Patterns.
- Strong experience on AGILE (SCRUM) and Waterfall SDLC and experience with PYTHON scripting language.
Frameworks: Angular, angular JS, Angular2, angular4, spring, spring MVC, struts, spring boot, react.JS, note.JS, express.JS, dependency injection (DI), spring annotation
Web services: AWS, rest API, Apigee, apigee bass, Restful Web Services (AWS), SOAP API, SOA, Amazon EC2, amazon S3, amazon RDS, elastic load balancing, amazon SQS, AWS identity and access management, AWS cloud, amazon EBS, cloud front, AWS Cloud Watch,
CI/CD Integration: Jenkins, CI, CD, bamboo, JIRA, bitbucket, MuleSoft Automation, Java 8, Java architecture, micro services, JBM, Eclipse
Classes: JavaBeans, Java servlet
Back End: NoSQL, MYSQL, oracle, Sybase, mongo dB, elastic search,
DevOps tools: Puppets, GIT, bamboo, Jenkin, MVC, ansible, nexus, GITHUB, Scrum
Version control: GIT, container, Dojo, Docker, kubernetes
Data integration: SDLC, agile, JIRA Multithread, enumeration, exception handling, collections
Configuration: controllers, code, Repository,
Libraries: Maven, Hipster, apache, Mockito, Junit, log4J, SLF4
Senior Java Developer
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Developed a Java Script to load the CSV files into the S3 buckets and createdAWS S3 buckets, performed folder management in each bucket, managed logs and objects within each bucket.
- Used Web services: AWS, rest API, rest Full Web Services (FWS), SOAP API, SOA, Amazon EC2, jQuery amazon S3, amazon RDS, elastic load balancing, amazon SQS, AWS identity and access management, AWS cloud, amazon EBS, cloud front, AWS CloudWatch.
- Implemented reprocessing of failure messages in Kafka using offset id and implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Strong Programming Skills on Core JAVA 1.6, Servlets, JDBC, Ext’s 4.1 and DOJO 1.7.
- Wrote client-side validations for DOJO and XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- Experience in developing API and Security implementations using Apigee
- Good experience in developing customized policies in Apigee Edge and developing API's in Apigee Baas
- Also worked on CI, CD Integration: Jenkins, CI, CD, bamboo, JIRA, bitbucket, MuleSoft and Automation, Java 8, Java architecture, micro services, JBM, eclipse.
- Implemented Spring CloudRibbon for client-side load balancer, created CUPS service for DB2 database JDBC connection.
- Implemented Spring Cloud config server for keeping the configuration setting out from microservice.
- Kubernetesis being used to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Designed kubernetes cluster using AWS-Kops (EKS) and configuring and deployed the Kubernetes dashboard to access the cluster via its web-based user interface.
- Extensive experience withMicroservicesarchitecture using Spring Boot and Rest APIs.
- Used Ant, Maven 3.x for build, Bamboo, Jenkins1.4.1 for continuousintegration.
- Involved in file movements between HDFS and AWS S3 and extensively worked with S3 bucket in AWS
- Created reusable HTMLtemplates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines.
- Skilled in Version control: GIT, container, Docker, kubernetes, Data integration: HDLC, agile, JIRA, Multithread, enumeration, exception handling, collections.
- Built tabular model on Analysis Server using SQl server Analysis Services and created partitions using SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Invoked Tabular Model and processed each partition from SQL Server Integration Services SSIS.
- Written batch Jobs following Quartz framework for scheduling and Involved in performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Used Configuration: controllers, code, depositary, and Libraries: Maven, Hipster, apache, Mockito, Junit, log4J, SLF4J.
- Used Mongo DB for document database and used spring data module for interacting with database. And Written DAO layer using Spring JPA framework and jQuery.
- Written Oracle stored procedures/functions for complex calculation to have an easy maintenance/access from outside of the database.
- Used multithread-based implementation to have a parallel execution for large population and to speed-up the process.
- Worked on both consuming and producing Restful web services. Jersey implementation of JAXRS is utilized to develop RESTFUL service.
- Used various concepts of core Java like OOPS concept to implement the Dependency Injection between various components and handle the exceptions wherever required.
- Used Oracle as the backend database and JDBC API was used to establish connection in the service.
- Worked on developing API's using java RESTful technology (JAX-RS) and used POSTMAN client interface to work on GET and POST methods.
- Used and wrote IBM-ODM for rules development and integrated with backend services.
- Written unit test cases following Junit framework and provided support in all the phases including production.
- Used Mockito/Power Mock to develop tests for dependent systems.
- Coordinated with team in implementation and coding in the environment such as Java, J2EE, JDK1.8, Spring .4.X, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Mail, Spring Rest, Docker, React-JS, GIT.
Confidential - Framingham, MA
- Involved in Full Life Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, and Observer.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP using Metro. securing web-based applications using Extjs 4.1, Core Java 1.6, Angular JS, Dojo 1.7
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages on Kafka Cluster setup
- Involved in design and implementation of Microservicesusing Spring Boot.
- Rewrite PHP application into Ruby on Rails and added new features to the application
- Created Jenkins on top ofKubernetesin team environment to remove dependencies on other teams.
- Code review and merge through Git/Bitbucket and continuous deployment using Jenkins.
- Performed Service Level Testing for Web services using Soap UI, Postman and Apigee. usage ofContinuous Integration and ContinuousDelivery (CICD) process.
- Worked on encrypting AWS S3 storage objects.
- Inventory groups are added for Amazon Ec2 for instances and monitoring AWShosts.
- Good knowledge in AWS Content Data Network (CDN) like cloud front.
- Designed Graphical user interface using Java Swing, HTML5, Angular JS and JSF
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, JSF, Spring MVC, JNDI, Spring IOC.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Partitioned Kafka messages and set up the replication factors in Kafka Cluster
- Worked on Big Data Integration &Analytics based on Hadoop, SOLR, Spark, Kafka
- Configured JPA to use Hibernate as ORM tool.
- Experienced in in setting up ofAWSRDS and Dynamo DB instances.
- Used jQuery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML and used widgets package for handling browser incompatibilities and IO package for AJAX support. installed in the AmazonCloud, and design networking solutions that werecloud compatible.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes.
- Used AngularJS directives to extend HTML to create the foundation for rich and complex web application.
- The Restful web services have been used to retrieve and update the data using Ajax.
- Used AGILE methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Created object modeling using UML2. Created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's object in accordance with the business requirements.
- Used Swagger to design and document Microservices.
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using REACT JS.
- Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements.
- Implemented Spring Validators, persistence layer, and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate QL.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- API management with Documentation and ImplementedAPI Policies for Client id and Secret Enforcements.
- Designed RESTful web services with JSON representation for handling AJAX requests Used Advanced Rest Client plug-in to run the rest API's on localhost Tomcat Server for Unit testing.
- Implemented PL/SQL and Mongo dB queries and used oracle stored procedures.
- Provided production support for the application and coordinated with cross functional teams.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application Server and performed required configuration changes.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Worked extensively Core Java, JDK, J2EE, JMS, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Rest Web services, Metro, WebSphere, Docker, Application Server, AngularJS Agile, Node JS, React JS, SCRUM Methodology, JMeter.
Confidential, Charlotte NC
- Analyzed Hadoop cluster using analytics tools including Flume, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Zookeeper, Sqoop, Spark and Kafka
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users for requirements gathering.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs).
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP's for user interaction.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- ImplementedMicroservices using Spring Boot and Dojo.
- Used Spring JDBC Template and Spring DAO's Support classes for JDBC.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a WebSphere Application server.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release. Built scripts using Ant to build the J2EE application.
Confidential - Hartford, CT
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Dojo, Struts ReactJS, Tag libraries, jQuery, Java Script and Ajax.
- Implemented MVC - II Architecture, which separated the View and Business Logic Layer.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using Web Services-WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Worked on Struts framework to create the Web application.
- Developed Servlets, JSP and Java Beans using Eclipse.
- Designed and developed struts action classes for the controller responsibility.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC)
- Responsible for Writing POJO, Hibernate-mapping XML Files, HQL.
- Utilized Agile Scrum to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Used the ANT script to create the war/ear file and deployed into WebLogic.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid XML files.
- Designed and implemented XML parsing for XML order conformations.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, dojo, stage and production servers
- Understanding the business requirements and modifying user specification documents.
- Implemented service side validations and business logic.
- Implemented front end validations using java script.
- Implemented UI using Struts and CSS
- Developed DAOs to interact with database using java, JDBC.
- Prepared manual test cases and involved in Unit testing.
- Implemented UI layouts using Struts tiles and Involved in deployment.