- IT professional with 8 years of experience in Object Oriented design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise application using Java/JEE/J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in System Analysis, Design, Configuration, Code management and maintenance in the sectors of Banking, Finance, E-commerce, Health.
- Strong experience with implementing application using AngularJS. Solid understanding of Angular directives.
- Used NodeJS for Node Package Manager (NPM) and Grunt plugin for building the Projects. Having experience with Cloud API Computing Service environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with AWS (EC2, IAM, EBS, S3, RDS, SES, ELB, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB).
- Knowledge on JAVA 8 Lambda Expressions to retrieve the data from Collections.
- Good Exposure to Functional Interfaces and stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- Developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis, good understanding of Service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Hand on experience with Restful web services, used JAX-RS to implement RESTful applications in Java.
- Experience in using frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate and build tools like ANT, MAVEN and log4J for logging.
- Experience in J2EE Technology's (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, JSON, POJO, JMS, JSF My Faces, Rich Faces, Prime Faces, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX RS).
- Expertise in Core java concepts, such as Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Experience in developing server-side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, and Service locator, Front Controller, Data Access Object and MVC.
- Experience in application development using JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, and Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Swing, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Worked on data exchange from website using XMLand Web Services.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS and IBM WebSphere and Web Server like Apache Tomcat.
- Handled PHP backend development for dynamic database driven website
- Generated reports using SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS), integrated and deploying them in SharePoint.
- Created a news feed aggregator in PHP which displayed news dynamically using news feed.
- Excellent knowledge in working with various databases like SQL Server (RDBMS), MySQL, DB2, ORACLE and MongoDB (NoSQL).
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Aqua Data Studio.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Spring Tool Suite, RAD, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, IBM Clear Case and Git as versioning software tools.
- Hands on experience on Reporting tools like QlikView, Jasper.
- Experience writing Junit using tools like JMeter and TDD for application integration testing and unit testing.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes.
- Developed the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as a gateway between the business tier and UI to make the business tier separate from UI.
- Hands on experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports and JXL Excel Reports.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in Enterprise Applications. Used Apache Active MQ as JMS provider.
- Expertise in working with Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum Methodology.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, JTA, JNDI and JPA
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring Data.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX, JMS,Rabbit MQ, AWS
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Database: Oracle, MySQL server, DB2, MongoDB and NoSQL
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
O-R mapping: Hibernate, Mybatis,JPA, JTA
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, LoadUI, JIRA
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case
Platforms: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in Client Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed, developed a custom, single page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS to connect the web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in NodeJS.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- The Stream API is integrated into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections, like sequential
- Used Multi-Threading and collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), AOP, MVC and Hibernate.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Creating REST API implementation using Spring Boot framework and writing test cases for those API's.
- Deploying application in AWS cloud using services like EC2, DynamoDB, Aurora, ELB, VPC etc.
- Used NoSQL database Amazon Dynamo DB to store data of reporting Application.
- Hands on experience working with Java IDE's like Intellij.
- Extensively used Junit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Hands on experience in creating Docker containers and images and deployed the code using docker and AWS Services.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Hands on experience with Terraform scripts.
- Designed and developed API specification with testing case (Swagger).
- Used Log4j to capture the logs that include various levels of information like error, info, and debug into the log files.
- Tracking the bugs and improvements through JIRA.
- Handling the project with GIT version control.
Confidential - Des Moines, IA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements.
- Used Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for application development.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJSinteraction.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Implemented routing logic and login functionality on the client side using AngularJS.
- Worked on controllers, views and models in BackboneJS.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Java programming with Multi-threading and performance tuning experience.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Hibernate for ORM (Object Relational Mapping) and DAO (Data Access Object) implementation.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Configure and deploy Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lambda service to run codes in response to events and automatically manage resources.
- Designed and developed third-party payment services, REST services to offer users convenient payment methods using various APIs provided by various third-party payment processor based on OAuth protocol.
- Exposed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS specification.
- Implemented Spring Integration framework for messaging abstraction while making REST calls.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Used WebSphere server to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in WebSphere and used WebSphere in e-mail notification.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Extensively used Junit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Used Sonar, Jenkins to build the projects.
- Used JIRA to fix bugs and track the workflow.
- Used GIT version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Understand and analyze the requirement document, to come up with design.
- Implemented Agile methodology throughout the project development lifecycles.
- Developed a single page application (SPA) eligibility verification module using AngularJS.
- Applying Spring Framework for transaction Management and Spring JDBC for building ORM, and Dependency Injection.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Used Spring DI (Dependency Injection), Spring Batch to inject the dependencies to parent object.
- Responsible for designing Mybatis mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated Spring and Mybatis together and worked on developing backend components and services using Mybatis and spring.
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- The site is built on WCS platform with integrated mutable third-party application.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Mybatis O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Handled the database management using PL/SQL DML and DDL SQL statements.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers for handling complex queries.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for interacting with database through JDBC.
- Used the WebLogic application server to run the application and test it.
- Parsed the XML content and updated the database using DOM and SAX parser.
- Implemented Web services using WSDL/SOAP.
- Developed SOAP based requests for communicating with Web Services
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Packaged and deployed the application in JBoss.
- Hands on experience Jasper reports for generating reports.
- Used Log4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
- Used Gradle tools for building and deploying the Web applications, implemented the Junit testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- Used Subversion for version control.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Used jQuery for Ajax calls for doing the validations and developed the GUI with Swing.
- Integrated Struts with Spring framework
- Used StrutsFramework Tag Libraries for Executing Client request.
- Have used Struts Validator Framework for Client and Server-side validation.
- Hibernate used as the persistence mechanism ORM Mapping along with advanced features such as Criteria based querying
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Involved in developing XML utilities and Interfaces using JAXB.
- Wrote complex queries and mapped database views using DAO in Oracle.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs.
- Created the EAR file using RAD and send the EAR file to Linux server using FTP by using CuteFTP.
- Responsible for configuring the various properties to integrate the WCS application with third party interfaces.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed an E-commerce system which is associated to this project.
- Developed build script for the application using ANT.
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Developed Unixshellscripts for running the batch jobs
- Used JIRA to fix and track the workflow.
- Used Rabbit MQSeries and JMS API for application integration and used JMS for various asynchronous processes.
- Interacting with QA team and Business team to resolve defects.
- Used Rational Clear Case for Version controlling.
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis & application design.
- Created HTML Wireframes based in the Detailed System Specification document.
- Implemented server-side data validations using Java Beans.
- Implemented views using JSP & JSTL. Implemented the Data Access Object (DAO) component of the application that abstracts and encapsulates the data access from the application to Hibernate.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Involved in design, coding for the business layer using Java, and Spring Framework and EJBs.
- Used Apache Axis as the Web Service framework for creating and consuming Web Service clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Used Oracle as the backend database. Involved in creating the PL/SQL scripts for the database.
- Implemented J2EE Core design patterns like Front Controller, Business Delegate, etc.
- Developed Aspects (AOP) for the Transaction, Logging, and Database Retry purpose.
- Installed, configured and administrated Oracle database and Web Logic Application Server and Enterprise Messing Services in the development environment.
- Used SVN as version control system
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server