- Solution Architect/Technology Consultant/Lead Developer with over 15 years of IT experience which includes architecture, design, application development, administration, monitoring and support.
- Extensive experience building distributed applications with API Management, Service Oriented Architecture, Application/Systems Integration, High Volume Real - time Processing, Big Data and Batch Processing, Complex Event Processing and AWS Reference Architectures.
- Experience in Message and Event-driven architectures, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, Automating business process models, API Management and Cloud based services.
- Seasoned Integration Architect who TEMPhas experienced the evolution of enterprise integration space over from point to point integration to EAI/ETL, SOA to API Management.
- Experienced working in multi-cultural environment with onsite experience in India, USA, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Industry experience of over 6+ years in Insurance domain, designing and building claims systems, customer management, enrollments using API/SOA/REST/Batch Processing based solutions.
- Industry experience of over 4+ years in Financial (Trading) domain, building middle/ back office and Reference Data systems.
- Extensive hands on experience with TIBCO ActiveMatrix Suite of products, building Web Services using REST, SOAP, JSON, WSDL, XML and XSD.
- Hands on experience with Core Java, XSLT, XPATH, XML, WSDL, JSON, UDDI, XQUERY, XSD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM, SOA, REST, SOAP, CA API Gateway .
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) such as TIBCO EMS, IBM MQSeries, and Sun Java Messaging Services (JMS) specifications
- Experience on AWS technologies such as EC2, RDS, SNS, Kinesis, Lambda, Data Pipeline, S3, CLI, API Gateway, CloudWatch, etc.
- Experience with Version Control and Source Code Management Tools including CVS, Subversion, XML Canon, TFS, Maven and ANT.
- Working experience on software development lifecycle model - Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative waterfall
Messaging Solutions: TIBCO EMS, TIBCO RV, IBM MQ Series, Sun Java Messaging Specifications
TIBCO Products: TIBCO AMX SOA Stack of Products, AMX BPM, BW 6.0, BW 5.x, BW Service Engine, Integration Manager, Administrator, Hawk, Rendezvous 6.x/ 7.x, Technology and Application Adapters
AWS: EC2, RDS, Lambda, Data Pipeline, S3, CLI, API Gateway, CloudWatch
API Gateway: CA API Gateway (Layer7), CA API Portal, Amazon API Gateway
Other Integration Technologies: WebMethods, IBM RAD, IBM WebSphere Business Integration Suite (WICS, WMQI, and WBMQ)
Portal Technologies: IBM WebSphere Portal
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows 2000/ NT, UNIX (Solaris 2.8/ 2.9), LINUX(Red Hat 7.0)
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 5.1, Tomcat
Languages: Java, C, C++
Databases: Oracle 8i/ 9i/11g/12c, MS SQL Server 2016
Tools: XML Canon, Subversion, Perforce, MS TFS, CVS, maven and ANT
ConfidentialSolution Architect/Technology Consultant/Lead Developer
- Responsible for the architecture, design and development of integration solutions in the areas of application integration (A2A), B2B and SOA.
- Provide assistance in estimating/scoping solutions meeting business requirements and to assist the incorporation of these into solution architecture documents
- Lead scoping and design sessions across cross-functional teams
- Identify key business components and gathering the specification of their interfaces and business process relationships, ensuring that architecture of the integrated environment is capable of reaching maximum levels of availability, efficiency, scalability and security
- Provide input into and lead the technical infrastructure design
- Consults with different groups to analyze and understand functions to be automated, group needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements
- Analyzes, defines, and documents system architecture and design for business processes, data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
- Conduct technical reviews of applications to assess the quality of their integration solution
- A core member of the team which built multi-tenant customer management solution from ground up for next gen claims systems platform/Horizon
- Customer management platform, is a multi-tenant application, TEMPhas capability to onboard customer enrollment data through high volume batch processing application, real time enrollment through API, outbound events through batch & API integration, customer management, administration and correspondence.
- Also lead an API integration team which is responsible for Horizon claims systems integration with enterprise IT systems i.e Supply Chain and Logistics, Finance, Enterprise Gateways and Vendor and Client API’s
- Responsible for solution architecture, design, and delivery of overall system components that supports consumer, customer and call center agent-facing applications
- Writing low level technical design document and facilitate in implementation
- Gather requirement, design and build application from inception to release
- Build orchestration layer and services which are high available, scalable, maintainable, and extensible.
- Defined schema/interfaces, created WSDL, JSON on SOAP /REST over HTTP, JMS specifications
- Built complex transformation logic with XPath and XSLT; common logging and error handling service.
- Involved in defining and maintaining coding best practices, unit test and deployment frameworks and also facilitate code reviews
- Lead infrastructure design, performance and capacity planning for the entire application
- Provide support and problem troubleshooting for various releases
- Analyzing current services environment for standardization, interdependency, and redundancy
- Creating code analysis utility to automate the analysis process, where possible
- Establishing Hawk rules for determining obsolete services
- Developing POCs for service merging and demonstrating performance gain and reduced infrastructure footprint
- Providing reference implementation, training, and handover to DEV team
- Establishing the performance test procedure for TIBCO services and recommending tuning parameters based on service complexity
- Create and maintain SOA Standards and Best Practices; Develop and maintain the SOA Implementation Framework using TIBCO Tools.
- Contributing to formulation of governance process for future development
- Creating development framework in TIBCO BW for auditing, exception handling and single point logging
- Implemented EAI integration framework, and defined coding standards for development team to follow
- Set up EAI development environment, and provided CLSA system understanding to TIBCO Consultants and new hires
- Participated in low level technical design/ implementation of message flow and retry framework
- Designed and implemented Trade Life Cycle components
- Designed consultation with Architecture team and facilitated code reviews
- Participated in problem troubleshooting, infrastructure management, and upgrade
Senior TIBCO Integration Specialist
- Extensively involved in the requirements gathering, design, architecture, and development of the project
- Defined Common Data Model (CDM) for input and output
- Developed various processes using TIBCO BusinessWorks, which takes the request, acquires the data from each server, and sends reply back to front-end
- Developed Shell Script utility to start/ stop process, obtain JMS information, acquire information, and download log files
- Involved in migration documentation and migration of the project into Test, Staging, and Production environments
- Defined test scenarios, and involved in Unit, Integration, and Performance testing in various environments
- Involved in support and change management of the project in pre-production and post-production
- Participated in design review of version 2 of command server, which was integrated with TIBCO Administrator to has unified administration framework
Environment: TIBCO EMS 4.1, TIBCO BW 5.1.3, TIBCO Designer 5.1, Java Beans, JSP, Shell Script, Tomcat JDBC, Oracle 9, Shell Script, Windows NT, Sun Solaris 2.9
Environment: TIBCO EMS 4.1, TIBCO BW 5.1.3, TIBCO Designer 5.1, Java Beans, JSP, AXIS, Tomcat, LDAPOracle 9i, UNIX
- Developed Common Utility Framework (CUF) using TIBCO, implementing it within the organization and training/ mentoring application development teams on the framework
- Created and maintained EAI standards and best practices
- Designed consultation and code reviews
- Developed and maintained the EAI integration framework
- Deployed and administered BW, EMS, and ADB Adapter process and other components in DEV, QA, and PROD environments
- Assisted in developing business processes and exception handling processes
- Participated in problem troubleshooting, infrastructure management, and upgrade
- Provided first level of EAI technology support and monitoring (development, test, and production)
- Involved in capacity management, and assisted in Unit, Integration, and UAT
- Developed utilities in managing EAI projects
- Tracked newer versions of the components, and advised project teams on their suitability for use in a project
Environment: TIBCO EMS 4.2, TIBCO BW 5.x/ 2.x, TIBCO Adapter for Active Database 5.x, TIBCO Administrator 5.x, TIBCO Hawk 4.x, TIBCO Designer 5.x, Oracle 9i, UNIX
- Performed Performance testing of the TIBCO Adapters for their 5.1.0 release, the Adapter included-
- TIBCO Adapter for PeopleSoft, SAP/R3, Oracle Applications, Siebel, Remedy, Clarify CRM, Tuxedo, Teradata, and Swift
- Configured and set up environment for all the TIBCO Adapters
- Involved in test planning and test automation
- Performed Unit testing of TIBCO Adapters
- Developed testing strategy and test applications
Environment: TIBCO Active Enterprise Suite, TIBCO Adapters, Windows NT/ 2000/ 2003, Solaris 2.7/ 2.8/ 2.9, HP-UX 11.0, AIX 5.1