- 10+ years of total IT experience, worked with Confidential
- Experience in functional, RestAPI, Database, Mobile app, automation Testing.
- Experience in building Automation framework from scratch using industries open source tools.
- Technical Expertise: Unix, MySQL, SoupUI, SOA - test(Parasoft), Postman, Groovy Scripting, Java.
- Experience in Retail, Financial transactions, Banking, Health, Recruitment, CRM Domain .
Language: Java, Groovy Scripting
Databases: MySQL, Oracle
Frameworks: Maven, TestNG, selenium web driver, Page object factory, Appium, SoupUI, Groovy scripting, Jenkins .
Tools: used: Selenium, Appium, jmeter, SOUPUI, SOA Parasoft,Postman, Eclipse, Device Anywhere, inbuilt simulators,simLauncher.
Defect Management: QC, Radar, Jira, Mantis, Admini - track.
Repository: Git SVN, SharePoint
- Confidential Developer offers a set of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that gives the ability to incorporate Confidential functionality into projects.
- My Responsibility is for 5 Products E2E testing(VTC,VD(Query, Report API’s),Merchant measurement, VBDS,GDPR. Creating scripts and executing in monthly release cycles, working on new feature/Endpoints added to these products, testing TLS upgrade versions, to see no impact on current scripts.
- Unit testing the java API Sample-code hosted on VDP site.
- Running Daily Automation Smoke tests on Rotation, both Runtime and UI.
- Reporting issues via analyzing logs in splunk and on server.
- Creating jobs on Jenkins sorted by upstream and downstream for running automation suites.
- Independently Create Automation Framework from scratch, did POD Testing /Failover testing in different DC’s ( Reno/Maiden), worked on Splunk,QDB, Databases( in different Dc’s), Executing and generating the reports, which is shared with APG Team(Devops/Dev/Testing),attending WAR meetings during test execution, doing Echo testing to check the logs and see if the systems are up and running.
- Lead various enhancements of ASA:Today@ Confidential, Support app integration(Genius Bar),Bypass PreAuth iPhone Purchase via Confidential pay/other payment options(Via Confidential, master, Discover cards), tested SAP flows for (APU,STH, IDL) different types of pickup and delivery options, Beacon Testing, Easy pay, SNL, SNB,SAMS(Instore mode).Did regression during NPI’s and quarterly releases for Different allocated GEO’s.Did App testing on Confidential WATCH, tested scenarios of handoff and Beacon Alerts, along with basic features supported on Watch, Azur Testing with simulated stores, checking the push notification when user is around the store with Bluetooth on and have app installed in device.
- Checking Error Logs in the File with help of UNIX commands from executable sent by Devops team, Checking Reports via writing SQL queries in IBM Personal communication and reporting the discrepancies,Sending Project reports, to dev /configuration team.
- Creating technical document of complex requirements/workflow for easy understanding, Generated Automated Regression Suite using Selenium Web Driver. Tested Performance based on test scenarios mentioned in Requirements with Jmeter,With respect to process: Generating metrics like Quality delivered, Defect Leakage, schedule variance, Managing Testing activities on Agile Trello boards
- Functional testing: The Portal Manage temp/temp-perm/perm jobs, in-one cloud-based application, built on a modern and scalable Web 2.0 platform as Saas. It’s a VMS for everyone—small, medium-sized, or large enterprises around the world.3 Story Software supports a radical new approach to configuration: hide the features you don't need, use your own terminology, configure your own workflow and templates for each part of the organization. The application supports 4 different portals Service/supplier/client/employee portal are there, where in client creates the vacancy for a project, and supplier submits the bids(Employees), Client Accepts the bid and align interview process with the selected bid(candidates), for those who are selected supplier or service creates the Placement and login credentials, the bid(candidate) selected submits the time sheet, which is to be approved by the client and if required can be reviewed by services portal, after approval oftimesheet Invoice is generated.
- Integration Testing: Applicationalso supports integration with OneTouch application via message engine,for the posted vacancy/jobs, so that vacancy in 3SS system should remain in the Confidential network, once the job is filled and placement is done then the timesheet submitted by the candidateis 3SSsystem gets reflected in the PeopleSoft.