- 5+ years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies..
- Built custom Angular 4 Directives and Services for single-page web application for agile-based team.Experience in Programming, Deploying, Configuring and Administering Application & Web Servers such as IBM Web sphere 7.1, Eclipse IDE 4.5, Apache Tomcat Web Server 5.0.25.
- Good understanding and implementation of Object Oriented concepts. Extensive experience in object software design patterns/frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate and MVC architecture.
- Exposure to installing web based applications multi-threaded application servers such as Web Logic, WebSphere, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Proficient in the design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) using Spring MVC, Design Patterns and DAO's, J2EE Architecture, SDLC, Software Engineering, Object Modeling, Data Modeling, Project Management, UML, RUP Methodologies in Rational Rose.
- Experience wif features of Angular 4 such as directives, dependency injection, modules and routing.
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms 2.0 in Angular 4 and their Validation
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface)
- Experienced wif RDBMS implementation and development using DB2, PL/SQL.
- Involved in performance tuning of SQL and Java/J2EE based applications
- Strong analytical skills wif ability to quickly understand business requirements and frame technical specifications.
Methodology: SDLC, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile Languages JAVA, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Core Java, Collections, Multithreading, JDBC, Java Beans, J2EE.
Middleware: Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, EJB 3.2, JMS, MQ Series
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat & OC4J.
Web Servers: Apache, IIS, Tomcat & Jetty.
IDE Tools: Eclipse 4.5, WSAD/RAD6.0/7.5, WebLogic Workshop8.x, JDeveloper and TCC.
Databases: Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, MySQL.
- Application Developer responsible for development, support and enhancement of the system.
- Highly used Angular 4 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Experience in working wif React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs
- Used ngrx to implement redux-like application store, used ngrx effects.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Karma-test-runner and Jasmine.
- Plan and design application migration blueprints/frameworks in preparation for workload migration to a cloud infrastructure.
- Work wif Git Lab/Hub and Nexus as version control systems. Provisioning the required environment components based on architectural blueprints, recommending ITS operational best practices, coordinating all ITS efforts on the project, deployment of the solutions into DEV/SIT/BAT environment, coordinating wif ITS the deployments into PAT/Prod.
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, My SQL, Restful Web Services.
- Provide technical insight of YAML and Blueprint structure leveraging TD cloud infrastructure noledge, advised wif TD Cloud Service capabilities (day 2 operation; Autosys etc.) and the corresponding implementations.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules dat were raised by the Testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection properties to provide loose-coupling between layers
- Implemented RESTful web services to invoke downstream services.
- Developed XSD for validation of XML request coming in from Web Service.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Web logic.
- Implemented Node.js script to update production servers wif new structures.
- Implemented reactive Angular components using RXJS.Wrote all synchronous / asynchronous unit tests leveraging Karma/Jasmine.
- Extensive experience wif Angular4, creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface wif both restful and legacy network services also DOM applications.
- Worked in an Agile work environment wif Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Used various products such as JIRA, Stash and Hip chat to improve team collaboration and source management.
- Provided functional support to the technical team in resolving & providing a quick fix for production issues.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement analysis, defining scope, Design analysis, impact analysis, Integration and deployment.
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Involved in creating UI components using CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Integrate the ExtJs/Sencha framework wif Oracle BPM.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF framework wif AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability wif HTML5 Sencha and online services wif Flash/Flex.
- Employed a node.js backend connected to a MySQL database.
- Developed the Presentation and Controller layers using JSP, HTML, Java Script, Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, JTA, and Persistent layer DAO, Hibernate for all modules.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere.
- The views are programmed using JSP pages.
- Model is a combination of EJB and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- The JMS API was used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. JDBC for database connectivity wif Oracle. The request and response from the client is controlled using Session Tracking in JSP.