- Designed and have implemented multi - tier applications using Java, JDBC, Spring jdbc, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Struts and Servlets.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, DAO, DTO, DDD, CQRS and Business delegate in development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Used Java API for RESTful Web Services.
- Experience in working with the software release implementation team in deployment to the clients.
- Strong experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to define Dispatcher Servlet, Controller, model and View Resolver
- Used Hibernate annotations for hibernate mapping.
- Experience in gathering Business, Functional, Non Functional, Technical Requirements (Java, J2EE).
- Proficient in preparing Business and System Use Cases supporting all the documents with UML
- As a Scrum Master - facilitated sprint ceremonies. (Release Backlogs planning, Sprint Pre-planning, Planning, Daily Scrum Meeting, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives).
- Analyzed sprint on current workflow with the product owners and created Sprint Burndown chart.
- Created Project plans, and actively involved in implementation planning, execution, offshore-onsite coordination and reporting.
- Managing and working with the project team. Managed co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and control including
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating when necessary.
- Resolved cross-functional issues at project level.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication & relationship management skills, enthusiastic & self-driven, with a high degree of commitment.
Programming Languages/Architectures: JAVA, J2EE - MVC, DAO, DDD, CQRS, Struts 2.0, Spring, Servlets, Hibernate, Java Server Pages (JSP), Java script, Web services, WSDL, JDBC template, Maven dependency, Junit, GIT, CVS, TFS, Complete SDLC.
Database Systems: MS SQL Server2000, ORACLE 8i/9i, MS Access/My-SQL, MS-SQL /DB2 POSTGRESQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Linux/UNIX
Project Management Tools: MS Project 2010, JIRA, MS-Excel, MS-Word, Share point, MS-Visio, MS-PowerPoint, MS OneNote 2013.
Confidential, Franklin TN
Senior Software Engineer
- Used MVC Domain Driven Design and backbone for the web application development
- Developed Spring Application using Spring Core, Spring jdbc,, Spring MVC, Spring Security - transaction, Spring DAO.
- Use Junit, JMock for test cases and loj4j for logging messages.
- Use stash code review process and use GIT for code repository.
- Configure servers in Jenkins for the QA build. Create and maintain Jenkins Server builds.
- Review logs in tomcat server to track issues on the production box
- Used JIRA scrum board/Kanban in managing the Development and Operations.
- Used Strom topology in streaming patient data.
- Perform Dev Review on the reported JIRA issue and find root cause of the issue and propose a solution to fix.
- Fix issues both on the Domain side and front end Java script.
- Coordinate the fixed issues with the Release team in getting it scheduled for merge and get it tested with QA.
- Mentor the team in getting introduced to look at Patient Access java application issues and resolve issues.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies (Release Backlogs planning, Sprint Pre-planning, Planning, Daily Scrum Meeting, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives.
- Helped Product owner to create user stories, created Test Strategy and high-level Test plan. Analyzed the user stories and assigned to the sprints.
- Used JIRA scrum is maintaining the user stories for development.
- Perform requirements analysis and provide estimate on development
- Help the product owner to add technical details to the user stories for development
- Do planning with the team and review technical design for code development.
Confidential, Kansas City -MO
- Used Jasper for report layout
- Reporting involves getting hospital client requirements, creating a Service Request and report generation.
- Use Discern Explorer (a SQL pattern to query and report on Confidential Millennium data (Oracle DB).
- Primary Developer for the Graphical User Interface, Creating Front End AWT
- Responsible for implementing Model-View-Controller design pattern in the Swing Architecture.
- Designed the reusable bean component for the entire module.
- Use Select from, insert into, update into, delete, joins, Sub routines, Record Structure, etc in generating the report
- Used CVS and TFS as repositories.
- Carried out deployment activities. Wrote install programs controlling server installs.
- Certified on HIPAA, NHS, Global Privacy and Security Awareness.
- Preparing test plans and carrying out documentation.
- Identifying and implementing design patterns and works on Model, View and Controller design, implementing the model using JPA, Hibernate and Spring. Using Oracle database to store and retrieve data.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application server in different environments like Development, testing etc.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit and interacted with QA for testing.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application
- Involved in code reviews, test case reviews and bug fixing using JIRA tracking systems.
- Worked on CCL ( Confidential scripting language) python to write the scripts.
Confidential, Waukesha - WI
Java Developer / Software Engineer Consultant
- Worked in developing a new software application to overcome the existing performance issues of the current CT Scanner test application
- Involved in software design, development and review. Frequent interaction with the Sr. Engineers to get the specification requirements. Visio tool was used in designing the UML diagrams.
- The application was developed using Java in Netbeans7.0.1 framework on a Windows platform
- Performed Object Oriented Programming concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction and Encapsulation in developing the software.
- Periodic meetings were conducted to brainstorm Software Design approach.
- Used Singleton design pattern for the project design.
- Involved in designing and developing presentation layer using Struts view tags (HTML, Bean, Logic and Nested), JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Used JUnit to unit test the modules & Log4j for logging error/debug messages
- Developed the Struts Action classes and Action Form classes and configured them in Struts configuration files as part of the controller component
- Extensively used WebSphere Studio Application Developer for building, testing and deploying applications
- Wrote SQL queries for JDBC connection to Oracle database
Confidential, Chicago - IL
- Work with different trading models and develop strategies to improve the returns.
- Business intelligence technologies like data mining, reporting, predictive analysis were performed.
- Solving complex problems by developing algorithms and implementing them over huge set of data.
- Using Analytical and logical skills in finding solutions
- Daily report generation of different strategies on different index prices.
- Program in Matlab/Octave, Perl for implementing the strategies for automated trades based on various factors having an Oracle10g database.
- Used UNIX commands for server connectivity, crown jobs, etc.,
- Worked in Catalyst Web framework, a MVC architecture to develop a real-time trading automated application with a Postgre Sql.
- Used Joomla template
- Troubleshooting internal technical issues in the LAN connection.