- Senior software with expertise in Scala, Java and other programming languages and web frameworks
- Integrate Akka framework with KMIP and AWS like Cloud Based Services
- Congnito for encryption key and token generation.
- Working knowledge of Akka (Actor Based Framework), play framework (MVC)
- Distributed the UKM Project to run on different platforms using Akka Framework (to make them platform independent and scalable).
- Working knowledge of AWS Services like KMS, Cognito, IAM, S3.
- Knowledge of Key Management Interoperability Protocol. (Understanding of KMIP Specs).
- Working knowledge of JWT (Json Web Tokens) for Session management.
- Working knowledge of bug tracking tool Jira
- Knowledge of Continuous integration tool Jenkins
Operating Systems: - Linux, UNIX (HP/UX, Solaris, SunOS), Windows
Web/Application Servers: - Apache HTTP Server, Jakarta Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, ATG Dynamo
- Developing internet applications and websites using latest technologies in Scala. Worked on 4 different projects. 2 main core projects are as under:-
- Developed high-performance distributed queueing system. Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Redis, Akka, closure, MQ messaging, Json
- Developed new functionality for interactive healthcare system. Pre-launch confidentiality precludes further detail. Java, Scala, Play 2 Web Framework, Ebean.
- Developed, with another consultant, prototype of mobile video app for mass consumer use. Pre-launch confidentiality precludes further detail. Scala, Android.
- Our team developed an internet applications and websites in Java. I worked on 4 different projects. Main core projects are as under.
- Description: The system is a fully automatic billing solution. It integrates many features: administrative hosting control, client signup module, automatically invoicing feature, refund system, discount system, report generating system, reseller feature, client email notification module, clients account control system and more.
- Used technologies: Java 2, J2EE, JBoss 3.0.6, Blazze 1.0, JFC/Swing, Struts, spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, Oracle 11g, Perl
- I was Responsible for the designing and development.
- I developed administrative client GUI (Blazze, JFC, and Swing).
- I developed customer’s client GUI (Webwork, JSP)
- I created server side logic as EJB beans.
Used Technologies: Java 2, J2EE, JSP, Jakarta Tomcat, Eclipse, Web Logic, and MySQL,Java, C/C++, Applets, HTML, IISMs SQL Server
- Development and implementation of the project
- Analyzed users needs and planed information streams (UML, Rational Roses);
- Developed and implemented a database structure and software modules (SQL, Ms SQL Server, MS Access);
- Designed the server applications for a financial analysis and representation of the stock quotation in real time
- Responsible design and implementation of the server side software, business logic and database structure of the project (UML)
- Implemented business logic on server-side as Entity Beans and Session Beans (EJB, JDBC, WebLogic)
- I developed web-based software modules (JSP, HTML)
- I implemented software utilities for the site administration.
- Developed front end software modules in JSP, HTML;