Software Developer Resume
- Data enthusiast with 4+ years of experience in business and analytical roles. Degrees in computer science and finance.
- Interested in using my business and technical knowledge in an analytical capacity.
Operating Systems: Linux / Unix, macOS, Windows
Tools: and Software used: Jupyter / IPython notebooks / JupyterLab, pandas, scikit - learn, NumPy, JSON, XML, REST APIs, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Docker, git, bash / shell, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MLlib, Tensorflow, Keras, AWS, Google Cloud, Node.js, Bootstrap, Agile SDLC, Weka, Photoshop, UML, OOP / object oriented design patterns, Excel
Confidential, Mesa, AZ
- Worked with external business partners to gather requirements for software development projects.
- Created software documentation and set up project tracking reporting to allow management to quickly check project statuses.
Software QA Tester
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Performed QA testing for Android apartment hunting app that allows users to receive notifications of nearby property listings.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Improved project tracking to management by providing weekly reporting and data visualizations of digital wallets KPI's including statistics for active, new, and in progress digital wallets projects.
- Automated project documentation backups to ensure that all team members could jump into other projects at any time to fill in for another members' absence with minimal interruption to clients.
- Based on s with digital wallets reporting, was chosen to interview other Ecommerce team leaders and document their business processes for use in building a new SharePoint based project management system. Based on the documentation and feedback I received from team leaders, I designed and built the UI page for our card lock application and saw it go live.
- Achieved 100% client satisfaction survey rating while managing digital wallets E - Commerce projects.
- Built relationships with credit union CFO's and project managers at MasterCard and First Data to ensure that my Ecommerce projects were always prepared to go into production on Go Live dates.
- Analyzed business processes to identify improvement opportunities, including creating IBM BlueZone scripts to automate manual credit account information lookups needed for digital wallets, and new data visualizations for kickoff presentations.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- IT Management for family business during online M.S. program, including installation, configuration, and maintenance of macOS and Windows software, hardware and network setup and maintenance.
- Worked with gym management staff and volunteers to coordinate IT portion of 3 annual competitions, including compiling and verifying competitor scores, data entry and verification into computer based scorekeeping systems, and live updates to competition web and mobile apps.
- Analyzed web metrics for company website including bounce and conversion rates, and provided feedback to management to suggest improvements to web site and marketing efforts to gain members.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Promoted to audit home loans based on previous mortgage experience in government loan guidelines.
- Improved PDF documentation quality by creating metrics for offshore teams to gauge performance.
- Created new error tracking categories to allow team members and management to gain additional visibility into QA results including better identification of common compliance errors.
Short Sale Specialist
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Managed FHA short sales from inception to wire processing, once closing 54 sales in one month.
- Chosen to work with cross departmental team developing new short sale database system, including functioning as main software development team contact for the FHA department
- Performed beta testing of experimental FHA short sale tracking system. Introduced new reporting metrics to ensure that key loan dates and deadlines were all visible in one place, where they previously required gathering information from multiple systems. This increased integrity of short sales and also saved time, increasing total number of completed monthly short sales while also reducing errors.
- Interviewed team members across multiple loan departments and document requirements needed for extending our successful FHA short sale project tracking system to all short sale teams. Then worked with development team to successfully rollout and test new system in production across departments.
- Continuously improved MS Access front-end to FHA short sale database by gaining feedback
- Created materials for AS/400 computer systems as related to FHA short sales.
- Based on exception performance and customer service, was assigned to work directly with office of the CEO (Brian Moynihan) on escalated loans in case by case basis, including social media escalations.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes