Java Developer Resume
- 4+ years of professional experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Testingof web and distributed n - tier applications usingJava and J2EE technologies
- Strong exposure to various stages in software development life cycle including analysis, design, coding, implementation and testing
- Expertise in development of various web applications with N-Tier Architecture that includes MVC
- Experience in J2EE technologies such as Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, tag libraries, XML, Web Services
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs,Java collection, XML and integrating the modules
- Extensively used Angular-js, STRUTS and SPRING frame works
- Experience in developing and deploying applications using servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, SQL Developer for database development and interaction, using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Net Beans
- Good working experience with various operating system platforms including Windows, UNIX and Linux
- Worked with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate
- Self-motivated, able to handle multiple priorities and excellent time management skills
- Worked in all stages of Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attitude towards learning new technologies
Programming Languages: Core Java, J2EE, SQL
Frameworks: Struts 2.X, Spring, Hibernate 3.X
Methodologies: Agile Scrum & SDLC Waterfall
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Markup Languages: HTML, XSL and XML
Application Servers: Weblogic, WebSphere and JBoss
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows NT/2003/2008, LINUX
Distributed Computing: RMI, EJB
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java
- Analysis of new requirements and estimating the effort required for the same
- Involved in High Level System Design
- Involved in coding of Registration Module
- Develop Client side code using AngularJS
- Involved in coding of jsp’s using Struts tags
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database
- Designing the front end using AngularJS, JSP, CSS and Html as per the requirements that are provided
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application
- Mentor the offshore team members in development and unit testing
- Assist the Quality Processes through Code Review to maintain the coding standards
- Unit Test developed programs by using JUNIT
- Perform causal analysis of defects in the program
- Get signoff form business users on completion of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase of the project
- Production cut over activities and migrating the changes to Production
- Extensively used JQuery selectors, events, Traversal and JQuery AJAX with JSON Objects
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring frame work manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database
- Responsible for collecting the frequency of JVM Heap and Garbage Collection Cleaned up in Web Sphere during test execution
- Captured Java threads and Exceptions in the application logs for the analysis
- Implemented Web Services to send order details to downstream systems using SOAP
- Implemented log4j for logging purposes and debug the application
Environment: jdk 1.6, Angular-js, Struts1.3.8, Struts tiles, validator, struts taglibs, Eclipse 3.5, Oracle WebLogic Application server 10.3, JSP 2.0,JQuery 2.0, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML, XSLT, CSS, DOM, DHTML, Junit 4.4, Log4j, Oracle10g, UNIX
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Participating in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements. Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules under the agile methodology
- Designed application flows and developed UML diagrams like Use case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams for the application using Rational Rose. Proposed the implementation of Business delegate pattern such to separate view from business process and implemented Singleton for data source lookup
- Implemented JMS with Message Driven Beans (EJB) by configuring JMS Queues, Topics, and Connection Factories.
- Developed java programs complying with coding standards defined by technical management by using CORE Java..
- Used Ajax in the application to create better and dynamic user interfaces.
- Deployed many web applications and web portals using JBOSS application server.
- Developed service layer classes using Spring IOC and AOP Classes. Used Spring IOC for obtaining the policy details into transfer object upon requesting for the policy.
- Extensively used hibernate to develop DAO layer which performs all the DDL and DML operations for services.
- Built component based user interfaces for various web applications and exploring them on to the server side using JSF’s.
- Handled the central configuration list web.xml which is required by JSF application.
- Starting the .war file which contains various web applications and will unpack the war and make the application available using Apache Tomcat.
- Developed rich user interface using DHTML, JQuery and equipped with strong client side java script validation
- Used ANT tools to obtain maximum build process functionality such as creating .JAR files etc.
- Worked on log4j open source framework for log the certain level messages.
- Used Eclipse IDE as a code environment and deployed on BEA Web logic Server.
- Subversion Version control was used in maintaining the source code
Environment: JDK 1.5, CORE Java, JBoss 4.2.0,JSP,JSF, Servlets, SOA,Spring, DHTML, Java script,DHTML, XML, XML Parsers, ANT Build tool, Subversion, AJAX, RESTful Webservices, Eclipse, Windows and UNIX
- Designed and developed the template classes for crawling.
- Designed and developed the library for crawling.
- Designed and developed the classes to convert xml to database
Environment: JAX-RS,Core Java, SAX, DOM, and Oracle
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes