Sr Aws Devops Engineer Resume
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate wif Over 8+ years of extensive hands on experience in Infrastructure, Security, Service and Operations including IaaS, SaaS, PaaS migration experience on Services, Storage Solutions, Cloud Architecting, Networks, Application Services, DevOps, AWS & AWS Cloud Databases, Analytics, Data Centers, Enterprise Integrations, Security, Web development, Application Life Cycle Development and other areas.
- Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) wif specific focus on the build and release and quality of software and involved wif teams dat worked on Scrum, Agile Software Development and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Expertise in DevOps, Release Engineering, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation by using various tools like GitHub, SVN, Bitbucket, Terraform, Ant, Maven, Jira, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Nagios.
- In - depth knowledge of DevOps management methodologies and Production deployment which include Building, Compiling, Packaging, Deploying and Application Configurations.
- Extensive Hands-on experience on implementing Cloud Solutions using various AWS Services including EC2, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, VPC, Security Groups, NAT, NACL, IAM, S3, Glacier, EFS, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, Directory Services, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Route 53, Ops works, Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Code Build, Code Deploy, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache, RDS, API Gateway, Data Pipeline, DynamoDB, Redshift, SQS, SNS, SES, etc.
- Experience in Building an automated build pipeline and deployment, by implementing DevOps principles CI, CD, CM and Agile and lean Software Development methodologies to seamlessly deliver high quality software applications to the end users at the speed of need generating value for the company and the customers.
- Experience on AWS for deploying using Code commit and Code deploy of EC2 instances consisting of various flavors like Amazon Linux AMI, Red Hat Linux Enterprise, SUSE Linux, Ubuntu server, Microsoft Window Server2012.
- Experienced wif container-based deployments using Docker, working wif Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker registries and Kubernetes.
- Expertise in Implementing a Production ready, Highly Available, Fault Tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure. Working on Scheduling, deploying and managing container replicas on a node cluster using Kubernetes.
- Expertise in writing Ansible Playbooks, Creating Inventory, job templates and scheduling jobs using Ansible Tower.
- Experience in Configuration Management Tool Chef Enterprise, Writing Chef Recipes, Chef Cookbooks to automate Build, Deployment process and System operations.
- Worked on Jenkins and Bamboo to deploy code in Staging and Production environments and managed artifacts generated by Jenkins and Nexus factory.
- Ability to write scripts in Bash/Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python to automate Cron jobs and system maintenance.
- Experienced in Deploying Microservices by using Elastic Beanstalk, Python, Lambda, API Gateway in AWS.
- Experienced in Designing and implementation of public and private facing websites on AWS Cloud.
- Good Experience in Application Migrations and Data migrations from On-premise to AWS Cloud
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE Application development using IDE tool.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring MVC to send and receive the data from front- end to business layer.
AWS Services: EC2, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, VPC, Security Groups, NAT, NACL, IAM, S3, Glacier, EFS, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, Directory Services, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Route 53, Ops works, Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Code Build, Code Deploy, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache, RDS, API Gateway, Data Pipeline, DynamoDB, Redshift, SQS, SNS, SES etc.
Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet languages: Python, Ruby, Java, .Net, Shell, YAML, Java Script
Source Code Management: GIT, Bitbucket, Code Commit
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Ubuntu, RHEL, Cent OS and Solaris
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server
DevOps Tools: Elastic Beanstalk, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jira, Splunk, Nagios, Nginx
Confidential, Corvallis, OR
Sr AWS DevOps Engineer
- Responsible for managing and controlling the continuous release promotion cycle through automation including the following environments: Development, QA, Performance, Pre-Prod and Production.
- Configured and managed various AWS services such as EC2, ELB, VPC, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Route 53, Code Pipeline, Elastic Beanstalk, SQS.
- Created various Build and Deployment scenario such as jobs to build from various branches, deploy tasks to Development server or QA server or Staging/Production server using Jenkins.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and worked on Docker Engine, Docker HUB, Docker Images, and Docker Compose for handling images for installations and domain configurations.
- Used Terraform as Infrastructure as a code and Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation and extensively used Auto scaling launch configuration templates for launching amazon EC2 instances while deploying Micro services.
- Implemented Terraform modules for deployment of various applications across multiple Cloud providers and managing infrastructure.
- Built Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub repos containing Terraform code.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool wif Ant and Maven to schedule the builds. Took the sole responsibility to maintain the CI Jenkins server.
- DevelopedCI/CDsystem wifJenkinsonKubernetescontainer environment and utilizedKubernetesandDockerfor the runtime environment for theCI/CDsystem to Build, Test and Deploy.
- Build applications around Microservices Architecture, defined through Docker Compose file and setup SWARM Cluster to deploy the applications.
- Used Jenkins Pipelines which halped us drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes.
- Scheduled jobs using Ansible Tower and writing Python modules for Ansible customizations and wrote many Playbooks to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Worked on Ansible and Ansible Tower to automate repetitive tasks, to deploy critical Applications quickly, and proactively manage the changes.
- Experience onAWSservices like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, VPC, Route53, auto scaling groups, Cloud watch, Cloud Front and IAM for instantiating, configuring and managing various Amazon images for server migration from physical servers into cloud.
- Written Templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
- Lead the cloud infrastructure maintenance effort using a combination of Jenkins, Chef and Terraform for automating CICD pipeline in AWS.
- Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Communication wif team members for both Ansible Core and Ansible Tower teams to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles.
- Automation of many task using VMware VRealize Automation center VCAC and implemented many custom workflows using VRealize Orchestrator vRO.
- Managed VRealize Operation Manager Monitoring tools, managed and monitor vCenter, virtual machine, storage, networking, OS side (RAM, Disk space, CPU and many more issue related to OS).
Devops Engineer/ Cloud Engineer
- Developed CI/CD system wif Jenkins on Kubernetes environment, utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, Test and Deploy.
- Hands on experience on building cloud infrastructure from scratch using EC2, ASG, ELB, Route53, Dynamo and VPC. Chef is used as the provisioning tool along wif Terraform.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Continuous Integration, Automation and Configuration Management tools.
- Automated build/configuration, setup and validation of new server builds using Python, Ansible
- Automated JRE installation and upgrade of JDK in various flavors of Linux/Unix environments
- Automated instance creation/launch of EC2 instances by in AWS cloud using Cloud Formation templates
- Automated instance Start/Stop of AWS EC2 instances via AWS CLI and in Python SDK of AWS
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Chef & Remedy in Linux/Unix environments
- Automated Pipe line creation up on certain events in the Code repository in Jenkins using Python for CI/CD operations in various prod and Non-Prod Environments
- Supported and created Cloud Architectures for Security, Infrastructure, Data wif delivery teams working primarily wifin an Agile Scrum methodology.
- Developed scripts for Build, Deployment, Maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash.
- Building new application and deployment through Ansible and managing them in Production environment, Created Ansible Playbooks wif Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes.
- Managed Ansible Playbooks wif Ansible roles, used file module in Ansible playbook to copy and remove files on remote systems.
- Automated the Media-Encoding process using AWS Lambda,Elastic Transcoder, S3 and Glacier.
- Responsible for installation & configuration of Jenkins to support various Java builds and Jenkins plugins to automate continuous builds and publishing Docker images to the Nexus repository.
- Used Jenkins Pipelines to drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs, and configuration automation using Docker Containers.
- Used Chef to configure and manage infrastructure, created cookbooks to automate the configuration setups, Established Chef Best practices approaches to system deployment wif tools wif Vagrant and managing Chef Cookbooks as a unit of software deployment and independently version controlled.
- Written multiple Cookbooks in Chef, implemented environments, roles, data bags in Chef for better environment management.
- Worked wif JIRA tool to track all the defects and changes released to all environments.
- Utilized S3 Data pipeline to move data to AWS Redshift and application deployment and data migration onAWSRedshift.
- Using Terraform we can also customize our infrastructure in aws configuring various aws resources.
- Used Terraform and did "Infrastructure as code" and modifying Terraform scripts as and when configuration changes happens
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Coordinated wif the Project Management, Development and QA Team in resolving any configuration and deployment issues, and to provide smooth release process.
- Building DevOps Delivery pipeline wif infrastructure and environment provisioning, deploying and monitoring tools dat supported, enhanced and grew the DevOps model.
- Responsible for automating the build process using Jenkins, Developed and maintained tools dat automate the building of software releases for an Agile based software development process.
- Implemented AWS Solutions using EC2, IAM, S3, RDS, VPC, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), Auto Scaling Group services.
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes, creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Responsible for operational support activities to ensure availability of customer websites hosted on AWS cloud infrastructure using Virtual Private Cloud and Public Cloud.
- Orchestration and Provisioning of Infrastructure using Config Management Tool Chef Enterprise and utilized for creating Chef Cookbooks using recipes to automate system operations.
- Writing JSON templates for Cloud Formation and Ruby scripts for Chef Automation and contributing to our repository on GitHub.
- Written/Developed Ruby recipes in Chef Cookbook to automate the entire deployment process as well as infrastructure admin tasks and Used Chef for Continuous Delivery, Managed CI and CD process and delivered all application in rpms.
- Used Jenkins, Chef, GIT and Shell scripts to automate the code deployment & automation of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery infrastructure.
- Extensively used Docker for Virtualization, Ship, Run and Deploy the application securely to fasten Build/Release Engineering.
- Used Atlassian products like Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence for issue tracking, documentation and code integration to plan and collaboration.
- Addressing dependencies and handling issues wif release of interdependent projects especially in the Web services area.
- Installed, Configured and automated the Jenkins Build jobs for Continuous Integration and AWS Deployment pipelines using various plugins like Jenkins EC2 plugin, AWS Code Deploy, AWS S3 and Jenkins Cloud Formation plugin.
- Also Used AWS Cloudwatch as a monitoring tool.
- Managed Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure wif automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet and custom-build.
- Involved in designing and developing Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SNS, and other services of the AWS infrastructure.
- Provided highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and created AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Installed, Configured, Managed and Created different Build and Deployment Jobs in Jenkins.
- Installed several plugins in Jenkins to support multiple tools required for the implementation of projects and Implemented Docker containers to create images of the applications and dynamically provision slaves to Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- Used JIRA to keep track of all the ongoing tasks and maintain bug resolutions
- Developed code in python scripts and ran it regularly in development.
- Regularly built Jenkins builds and delivered to Artifactory.
- Implemented cluster services using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools and staged virtual environments using Docker.
- Extensively used Nagios for monitoring the build statuses.
- Documented and maintained track of software solutions on Confluence.
- As a member of Release Engineering group, redefined processes and implemented tools for software builds, patch creation, source control, and release tracking and reporting on UNIX platform.
- Assist wif maintaining current build systems, developed build scripts, and maintained the source control system.
- Created analytical matrices reports for release services based on Remedy tickets.
- Installed and Configured the Apache Tomcat application servers for Dev and INT Environments.
- Automated the process of deployment to Apache Tomcat application servers by developing Perl Scripts.
- Implementation of Oracle engineered systems Exalogic, Exadata and Supercluster and deliver production ready servers to customers.
- Automate creating user accounts wif password less authentication using python fabric
- Automate web application deployments using CI .
- Installing, Configuring & Patching Oracle Management Server and Agents.
- Discovering Database Targets and other Oracle Targets
- Troubleshooting OMS and Agent startup and agent unreachable issues
- Using EM Console on day-to-day basis for Database Management & Monitoring activities
- Implementation wif fusion middleware, database and operating systems combined effectively to deliver a mission critical ready engineered system to the customer.
- Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Developed, maintained, and distributed release notes for each scheduled release.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in the requirement analysis, design, and development of the new NCP project.
- The CMS and Server side interaction was developed using Web services and exposed to the CMS using JSON and JQuery.
- Designed and developed Struts like MVC 2 Web framework using the front-controller design pattern, which is used successfully in a number of production systems.
- Worked on Java Mail API. Involved in the development of Utility class to consume messages from the message queue and send the emails to customers.
- Normalized Oracle database, conforming to design concepts and best practices.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing and Log4j to capture runtime exception logs.
- Performed Dependency Injection using spring framework and integrated wif Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Hands on experience creating shell and Perl scripts for project maintenance and software migration. Custom tags were developed to simplify JSP applications.
- Applied design patterns and OO design concepts to improve the existing Java/JEE based code base.
- Identified and fixed transactional issues due to incorrect exception handling and concurrency issues due to unsynchronized block of code.
- Used Validator framework of the Struts for client side and server side validation.
- Involved in writing database queries, stored procedures, functions etc.
- Enhanced Ant Scripts to build and deploy applications
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes