- Around 7 years of experience as a developerin IT industry with expertise in Object Oriented programming, designing, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications using Javaand J2ee.
- Experience in all phases of Software Engineering (SDLC), Project management (Waterfall & Agile/Scrum Methodology) including Requirement Gathering, analysis, Define project scope, Design, Coding, App & web server installation, deployment, Manual Testing and Implementation.
- Excellent Core Javadevelopment skills using various API's of Javalike Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, IO and synchronization.
- Strong working experience in developing back - end applications usingJava J2EE, EJB, JMS,JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring,JSF, jQuery, Hibernate, XML, SOA, JavaBeans, JDBC, UML,WebLogic, JBoss, ApacheTomcat, JSON,SSL, Spring Security.
- Experience in implementing IOC, AOP, Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework like Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services such as SOAP using WSDL, JAX-WS and RESTfulAPI using JAX-RS, REST easy and Jersey implementations using Apache Axis Framework.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Liberty profile, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application Server and WebLogic Application Server.
- Have good knowledge working on XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT and validations with DTD & XML Schema and processing files with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Extensively implemented J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Service Locator, Factory Pattern, Session Facade, Singleton, Service Factory, and DAO.
- Experienced in developing applications using web technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, EJB, JSF, Struts, Hibernate, Spring and Webservices.
- Exposure to Apache Tomcat, Cassandra, Docker.
- Experience in configuring Kafka streams and ingesting the data into buckets.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle/MongoDB/DB2/ MySQL/ SQL Server/ Postgre query-based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming.
- Experience in using MVC, SOA architecture and Microservices for implementing the client server business applications.
- Experience with AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud formation templates, CICD tools (Jenkins, Git, Ansible playbooks).
- Good Experience in creating Test Plans, writing and executing Test Cases, Manual Testing, and Automationtesting using Selenium.
- Proficiency in programming with different IDE's like Eclipse, Edit plus, My Eclipse, NetBeans, Flash Builder 4.5 and Good experience with version controls like SVN, IBM ClearCase, CVS & GIT.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j andSlf4j, writing JUnit test cases and used Clear Quest, JMeter, Jira, Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services like EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, Cloud Front.
- Extensive experience in writing JUnit tests along with injecting dependencies using Mockito.
- Experienced in solving multiple cross-browser and production level issues.
- Used NodeJS/NPM along with package. json for dependency management and server calls.
- Experienced in Bower for UI plugin management.
- Experienced in writing unit and end to end test cases using Karma and Protractor with Jasmine and Mocha.
- Hands on experience in building the application on UNIX environments.
- Strong experience in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
Web Services: JAX-WS(SOAP), JAX-RS and Jersey (Restful), WSDL, JAXB
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Java Bean, EJB, Spring, Struts, Spring Boot.
Architecture: MVC, SOA, Micro-services, Service Façade.
ORM Framework: Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data.
IDE: Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Data grip, Squill.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, Glassfish 4, IBM WebSphere 8, WebLogic, JBoss.
XML: XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/8/10, Unix.
Build Tools: Maven, Apache ANT.
Version Control: GIT, SVN
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine, SOAPUI, Rest Client API, Postman, Swagger UI 2.
Logging: Log4j, Slf4j
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS, Jenkins
Messaging: JMS, ActiveMQ
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Ansible
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Application is implemented using Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Using the http services in Node JS to make API calls and exchange Data in JSON.
- Accountable for developing of AI platform based Chatbot application and Textual/Language processing Cognitive Services.
- Using API.AI/DialogFlowfor mapping user request to specific action handlers.
- A question answering (QA) computing system called IBM. Watson is used to apply advanced natural language processing, information retrieval, knowledge representation, automated reasoning and machine learning technologies to the field of open domain question answering.
- Developing REST/JSON API’s and creating the Intents along with chatbot content which is to be displayed to the user.
- Developing responsive web apps and integrate APIs using NodeJS.
- Upgrading existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax and Bootstrap with Node Js interaction.
- Working on AWSS3, Regions and EC2 Instances.
- Working on Design and development of Restful APIs using Node.js and JSON.
- Using AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations
- Designing and Developing Web services using RESTful and SOAP protocols with JAX-RS/Jersey, JAX-WS, XML and JSON.
- Using Node.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Using the JDBC Prepared Statements to embed the SQL queries into the code.
- Creating tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views in Oracle database.
- Performing deployment of the application using IBM. Watson Application Server.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (cloud services) infrastructure using AWS stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Involving in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Developing and maintaining automated test scripts to support regression testing and participated actively in system testing and regression testing in UFT.
- Using GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Responsible for writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment.
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap with Angular.js interaction.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, Cloud Front).
- Management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Server's, Domain's and Database's migration on Amazon Web Services.
- Developed the administrative UI using various features of Angular.JS. like data binding, routing, custom filters, and custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Used Angular.Js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed and upgrading applications with Core Java Concepts like Swing, AWT, Graphical User Interface, OOP, Exception Handling.
- Implemented the application using Spring ICO, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with Large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework to develop and configure the views and controller of Spring MVC implemented database persistence and integrated the web application with the persistence layer.
- Configured AWS Elastic Search and Cloud watch for logging and monitoring instances and application services.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2/Angular 4.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Application involved Spring Dependencies for Inversion of Control and injecting dependencies with other services.
- Used a microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node.js and Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.js.
- Responsible for Spark Streaming configuration based on type of Input Source Developing business logic.
- Extensively working on Java persistence layer in application migration to Cassandra using Spark to load data to and from Cassandra Cluster.
- Working on DAO's to pull the data from the source Databases and converted into JSON formats and then published into Kafka Streams.
- Working on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design, etc.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2(AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Performed deployment of applications on JBoss and IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in all phases of Designing and Development of application.
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design specification using Rational Rose.
- Worked in Waterfall Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Implemented action classes, form beans and JSP pages interaction with these components.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts Model View Controller (MVC) design Pattern.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and templates and performed action mapping in struts.
- Extensive use of EJBs for middle tier component to implement the business logic.
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Implemented Service locator pattern to invoke EJBs through Struts.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Configured the data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server and tested performance accuracy related queries under SQL Server.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Tomcat Application Server was used for deploying the application.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- Created Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose modeling tool.
- Used Struts framework for building web applications.
- Deployed applications on WebLogic Server 10.3
- Developed server-side applications using Servlets, JSP, EJBs and JDBC.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components.
- Used WSDL and SOAP Web Services.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for send asynchronous notification messages.
- Designed and developed numerous Session Beans and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in the installation and configuration of Web logic 10.3 Application Server.
- Used JMS for sending asynchronous data between the different session beans.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Wrote Test Cases for Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
Environment: Struts 1.x, Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJBs, JMS, Bootstrap, Oracle 9i, WebLogic Server 10.3, MDB, PL/SQL, WSDL, SOAP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Rational Rose, Eclipse, Junit, Log4J