- Over 6 years of progressive IT Product Development experience by providing successful high - quality analysis, application design, development, build, deployment with high performance tuning, scalable multi-tier architecture applications using J2EE technologies, REST API and MySQL.
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development and methodology such as Waterfall and Agile; participated in all phases including analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Experienced in implementing applications using SOA and Web Services Architecture
- Good hands on experience developing the Web Services for both SOAP and Restful services
- Experience on different modules of spring like Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDC, REST,
- Proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, ORACLE and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Service OrientedArchitecture (SOA), Web Services and J2EE development using SOAP, UDDI, XML, XSL/XSLT XPath, Ajax, Servlets, JSP, and JSTL.
- Experienced in using IDE tools likeDeveloper, Eclipse, RAD, and WebLogic workshop, STS, Pl/Sql Developer, and TOAD for Oracle.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, research/analysis, organizational and leadership skills.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JAXB, JMS, JNDI, JAXP, XML Parsers (SAX, DOM), JPA
Frameworks: Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate
Web Services: JAX-WS (Apache CXF, Axis SOAP, WSDL, XML, XML-RPC, JAXB, JAXP) and JAX-RS (REST - Jersey, Spring RESTful Services)
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, IIS
Build & Integration tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Hudson
IDE: IBM RAD, MEB, Eclipse and Intellij IDEA, STS
Source Control tools: GIT, CVS, SVN
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall Model
Confidential, Hopkinton, MA
Sr. Java developer
- Responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle from project initiation to maintenance for successful integration with different internal & external applications
- Responsible for writing the Low-Level architecture and design document which explains in detail about the design and the architecture in depth.
- Designed and implemented applications using Sprint framework (Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring DAO)
- Involved in setting up Angular 2.0 architecture from kickoff of the project.
- Extensively worked on designing UI layout and project structure for UI application using Angular JS.
- Implemented spring based Restfulweb services.
- Used slick to query and storing in database in a Scala fashion using the powerful Scala collection framework.
- Used Scala collection framework to store and process the complex consumer information. Based on the offers setup for each client, the requests were post processed and given offers.
- Involved in Agile ceremonies like Sprint planning, Backlog grooming, Daily Scrum, Sprint review and Sprint retrospective.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases with mocking for Spring Rest.
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongo database.
- Familiar with MongoDB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures.
- Performed peer reviews and provided valuable suggestions to team
- Worked closely with DevOps team to set up DEV, SIT, UAT and PROD environments and Jenkins builds.
Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, Angular JS 2.0, Spring MVC, Spring Rest, Sprint Batch, Bootstrap, Maven, Log4J, GIT, Eclipse, Visual Studio code, Oracle, Tomcat, Jenkins, Jira
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Agile implementation by daily SCRUMS and day-to-day user interactions.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, and Collections.
- Worked on Integration of Spring and Hibernate Frameworks using Spring ORM Module.
- Used SOA Architecture to Develop REST Web services, generated WADL and consume the services.
- Administered three tier web development environments, consisting of Development, QA, and Production LAMP based servers
- Installed and Configured MicrosoftIISWeb Server andSun Java SystemWeb ServeriPlanet.
- Implemented web services using Contract first approach. Involved in developing domain model for the application. Used CXF implementation framework for web services and integrated with spring using JAXB binding.
- Used annotation based transactional support of Spring Framework.
- Extensive experience in the Administration, Installing, ConfiguringApache 2.0/2.2, Sun ONE 6.1 Web Server iPlanet, Microsoft IIS Server.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created HTML navigation menu.
- Developed single page web application using AngularJS templates, controllers and directives.
- Tested the Web services using SOAP UI Client tool.
- Used XSD, DTD transforming using XSLT, used DOM parser to convert XML content into a Java Object.
- Created and maintenance of data using SQL Server database. JDBC for database connectivity with SQL Server.
- Managing the version control for the deliverables by streamlining and re-basing the development streams.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing etc.
- Used JIRA in tracking bugs and issues.
Technical Environment: Java/J2EE,Angular JS, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Batch, Servlet, Hibernate, CXF Web Services, REST Web Services, JAXB, MS SQL Server, Maven, IIS, WADL, XML, XML-schema, JUNIT, JIRA, PL/SQL
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Contributed extensively to all the phases of SDLC starting from reviewing the Approach, preparing design document (Design Phase), coding, code inspection and unit testing (Development Phase), bug fixing (QA and UAT), bug fixing and enhancements post implementation (Warranty and Production Support).
- Responsible to create web services using apache AXIS Framework.
- Responsible for Display xml data in Jsp’s using XSLT and XPath.
- Worked on the entire MVC architecture of Struts.
- Working in Agile Methodology (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming).
- Developed spring (MVC, AOP, IOC, and Remoting) for web application on e-commerce Module and Integrated Hibernate with spring.
- Designed and developed the Hibernate and DAO’s required for all the database tables.
- Implemented Asynchronous communication using spring JMS.
- Implemented Project in Agile Development process.
- Developed scripts start, stop, backup recovery processes for web application server administration.
- Developed scripts to monitorJVMHeap Size,JMSMessages in the Destination queues in the production environment.
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements and creating technical design documents using class diagrams, sequence diagrams for the implementation of above projects.
- Wrote Castor mapping files for the purpose of marshalling and un-marshalling request and response XML.
- Redesigned and implemented Account Maintenance transaction from core Siebel product to new spring framework used JMS for Queuing the request and processing asynchronously.
- Involved in enhancing the core My Business project using Struts MVC, Wrote action and view layer.
Technical Environment: Jdk1.6, Web Logic 10.3, apache AXIS, Unix, Struts2.0, Shell Script, Hibernate, Springs, JMS, AJAX, Oracle, XPATH, XSLT, Caster Mapping, Dozer, Microsoft Visio, SQL Navigator, Eclipse, Maven, Nexus, Junit, Jprobe performance testing and Load Testing.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Involved in analysis, design phase, development and implementation phases.
- Involved in binding xml’s using JAXB and JAXP to parse, transform, validate XML’s
- Involved in writing Business logic and presenting in front end.
- Designed and developed the presentation layer using Display Tag, HTML and Java Script with JSF.
- Developed Helper Classes to validate data against a Set of Business Rules.
- Designed and developed the Hibernate Classes and Mapping files required for all the database tables
- Wrote Service classes to implement Data Access Layer.
- Developed Oracle functions and stored procedure to generate card numbers
- Involved in development of scheduling framework using Quartz
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases and also created the use cases for module before testing phase.
- Wrote detailed technical design documents including class diagrams, technical flow diagrams and sequence diagrams.