- Over 5 years of IT experience in Java/J2EE enterprise web application design, development, maintenance & support, involving all SDLC activities like requirements analysis, design, implementation, reviews, unit testing, integration testing, UAT and production deployments.
- Good understanding in business processes retail, E - commerce, Insurance, Health care and Banking domains.
- Extensive knowledge and experience wif Hibernate ORM and JPA implementation.
- Experienced wifJava Multithreaded programmingto develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Experience wif Data structures & AlgorithmslikeStack, Queue, Linked List, Linear-search, bubble-sort, and binary-search algorithms etc.
- Experience wif teh various spring modules like Spring Core (IOC), Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring ORM, Spring JPA Spring Integration, Spring MVC etc.
- Experience in spring technologies like MVC, AOP, JDBC, ORM, and Web Services using Eclipse and integration wif Hibernate as well as Struts.
- Experience in JVM Performance Tuning: GC and Heap Analysis, Thread dumps, Heap dumps, Memory Leaks, Connection Leaks, Core Dump, Profiling, Refactoring.
- Experience wif AngularJS as teh development framework to build a single-page application.
- Experience in working on MVC pattern using AngularJS, creating user interface and single page web application.
- Experience writing automated tests using tools like Selenium.
- Experience wif web services and SOA related standards like RESTful/Oath/JSON/XML and SOAP/WSDL
- Hands-on experience in using message brokers such asActiveMQandRabbitMQ.
- Experience in implementing SOAP &RestfulWeb Services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS
- Experience wif Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC) is an implementation of Remote Procedure Call (RPC) technology in teh Java language.
- Expertise in web application design using MVC frameworks like Struts and spring.
- Extensive knowledge in database transactions management for database related changes by integrating JDBC, Hibernate wif spring, also having good knowledge on Apache Camel.
- Experience wif XML schema documents.
- Working experience on SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Performance tuning and Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Experience in database such as DB2, MYSQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Integration, deployment and automation of application servers Tomcat, WebLogic across Linux platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience in writing Junit test cases wif EasyMock, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Knowledge on Google Cloud Platform, deployment of apps on App Engine.
- Experience in developing application using TDD (Test Driven Development) & Unit testing process.
- Used Docker hub for creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Experience wif Migration of onpremise to cloud.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Sonar jobs for java code quality.
- Knowledge in Bash Shell Scripting, Automation of cron Jobs.
- Experienced in UNIX/Linux shell scripts and Perl for data-driven automatic processing.
- Good experience in SCRUM process of Agile (Iterative) development methodology.
- Experience wif logging mechanisms like log4J & logbackframeworks.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, PythonQuery Languages SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL.
Frameworks: Hibernate (ORM), Spring3.0/4.0, AngularJS, Angular 2, JSF, JSTLScripting: Shell, bash and Perl
Web-Services: XML, JSON, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, JAXB, RESTful, SOAP(JAX-WS).
IDE’s & Tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD, Maven, SVN, and Git, MS Visio.
J2EE Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic,Glassfish.
Utilities: Log4J, Logger, JUnit (Mockito), Ant, Maven.
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, Singleton pattern & Factory pattern.
Methodologies: UML, Agile/scrum Methodology, Scrum.
Database / RDBMS: Oracle, PostgreSQLMySQL, Informix, DB2, Cassandra.
Cloud: AWS and GoogleCloud
Tools: SOAP UI, AUTOMIC (ARA), TOAD & SQL Developer,Selemium.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application
- Involved in variousJava/J2EEtechnologies including CoreJava,J2EE(Servlets, JSP), Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP, DAO), Hibernate/JPA andJavaWeb Framework along wif Web Services (SOAP, RESTful).
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS wif other applications infrastructure.
- Extensively used corejavaconcepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Generics andJavaI/O during development of business logic.
- Created an internal web framework similar in scope to Angular.js, but closer in design to Knockout.js
- Implemented & consumed web services using WSDL/SOAP/XML/XSD/JAXB. Worked on teh JAX-WS clients and WSDL generation to integrate teh clients to call a web service.
- Creating and Designing XML schemas, creating simple and complex types, global element references, attribute, transform teh xml toJavaobjects using transformer objects.
- Designed and deployed XML files for Dispatcher Servlets, Application Context and Controllers to implement teh Inversion of Control (IOC) module in spring.
- Experience in use ofAngular2.0UI-Router for defining all application States (routes).
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment wif Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS.
- Integrated spring wif Hibernate framework and created Hibernate mapping files for mapping an object oriented domain model to traditional relational database.
- Generated JSON format data packets from middle-tire controller to front-end using Jackson JSON API.
- Experienced in teh development of web based multi-tier, SOA Java and Groovy applications using Spring MVC, Hibernate, myBatis, Struts, Tiles, JSF, JSP, J2EE, Camel, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ Series (using JMS & Camel), and various data base systems
- Extensively implemented file processing techniques for processing delimited files.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in teh persistence layer using hibernate (ORM) framework. Extensively used DAO patterns, including mapping DAO objects, configure file and classes to interact wif database.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Developing Web pages by using HTML5, CSS3wif LESS, Angular 2.0 and Angular UI Bootstrap
- Selecting teh appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Experience in installing, configuring and deploying application on Web Logic Server.
- JUnit/Mockito Frameworks were used for performing unit & integration testing by writing test cases.
- Wrote a Perl program to generate configuration files from Oracle Database.
- Written Shell Scripts for retrieving data from Oracle
- Used Client side MVC frameworks like Angular 2.0 Single Page Application developments
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS wif other applications infrastructure.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing Directory structures and managing containers.
- Built application using MAVEN and used Log4J to generate log files for teh application.
- Used Splunk to monitor logs.
- Used JIRA for defect management and to keep track of bugs and issues.
- Code coverage using SonarQube.
- Worked in Development of DRW a MySQL based MVC application used for generating nICE (configuration files for SIP and PRI), where SDPMs create customer accounts, design features and feed into actual devices.
- Worked on SIMON an interactive design tool for BVE (Business voice edge) orders.
- Developed RESTful web services (MicroServices) supporting both XML and JSON (Jackson) via Spring Rest Template.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.0, Spring2.0, Hibernate3.2 (using annotations), and REST based Webservices (axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG, BLAZE), XML API and tools.
- Extensively used Restful Web services using Spring (MVC) and JDBI.
- Implemented Restful web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from teh client side and made REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed data to client.
- Used spring (Dependency Injection), developed java beans wif getter and setter properties to be configured by spring. Configured and implemented spring application context to instantiate all bean classes.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM for mapping teh user beans to tables.
- Has extensive Knowledge in SIP and PRI protocols used to understand teh Business.
- Used NodeJS Application server for session information and permission levels.
- Worked on MVC architecture where models are accessed through AJAX calls and managed by AngularJS.
- Has very strong exposure on Performance using Load Runner Jakarta JMeter and Performance Center
- Developed front-end code wifAjax callinAngularJSandjQueryto retrieve data asJSON Objectfrom controllers in back-endRESTfulServer, then display teh well-organized result in web pages by writingAngularJS controller, directives, services,androute providers.
- Exposure to Elastic Search (NoSQL) used for routing API queries through a proxy endpoint.
- Used Elastic Search( NoSQL) by REST API for querying written by database Server
- Developed and Maintained production-level cloud based architecture in AWS including creating machine images like AMI.
- Worked on AWS, high availability practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Worked on integration of AWS wif other applications and Monitoring applications like AppDynamics.
- Checking, analyzing and resolving day to day problems in OSS faced by teh performance.
- Performed daily routine health check of teh OSS, BSS Upload and integrated various network elements in OSS
- Creation of performance scripts in Jmeter
- Involved in creating, modifying and tuning SQL queries prepared statements and stored procedures used by application using MySQL as database.
- Developed and executed unit test cases using jUnit framework by supporting TDD.
- Used SiteMinder and LDAP authentication for access and token generation.
- Used EJS in conjunction wif teh authorization NodeJS layer as a dependency.
- Used AppDynamics for monitoring teh NodeJS server and Ratboard for monitoring application.
- Did production support for teh application once teh application in production. Used monitoring tools like appdynamics to continuously monitor application.
- Developed automated unit testing using Junit and Mockito frameworks.
- Used Rally Resolve teh Service Requests raised and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Unix Shell Scripting for generating daily reports in Linux environment.
- Worked in agile environment and used Apache Tomcat as application server.
- Used Maven for project management and GitHub for version controlling.
- Everyday tasks include agile, Rally, Jira, GitHub, stash.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing teh project and created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for teh Optimization module using Microsoft Visio.
- Implemented teh AJAX, JSPs, and Servlets, in teh MVC Struts Framework to effectively handle teh workflow of teh application.
- Developed Action classes to handle HTTP client requests by using HTTP Servlet Request, HTTP Servlet Response, Action Mapping and Action Form objects.
- Worked wif Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injection, Spring Context to provide message sources.
- Developed Spring Configuration file to define data source, beans and Hibernate properties.
- Implemented single portal application using Spring MVC, AngularJS, RESTful services and JSON.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery UI and AngularJS
- Worked wif spring web flow to represent UI flow.
- Implemented Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade and Data Transfer Objects.
- Used Hibernate XDocket tags to generate hbm.xml files.
- Worked wif Hibernate for developing Persistence classes to interact wif teh database.
- Implemented a ftp utility program for copying teh contents of an entire directory recursively up to two levels from a remote location using Socket Programming.
- Implemented Web Services for communicating one application to another application by using SOAP, WSDL and EJB Technology.
- Successfully executed teh entire test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during teh test cycles.
- Used Eclipse IDE, IBM RAD and Web Sphere application server in development.
- Worked wif Log4J for logging purpose in teh project.