- Over 8Years of involvement in investigation configuration creating Web based Client/Serverdistributed and testing of utilizations utilizing Java/J2EE Full Stack Technologies.
- Experience in investigation plan, advancement, testing and sending of utilizations.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOPS concepts, Collections Framework,Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Good Experience in SOA engineering and Microservices Architecture utilizing REST and SOAP Web Services.
- Extensive involvement with server - side programming using Java technologies such as J2EE Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, JDBC, JMS.
- Expertise in Webpage Development utilizing HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery,Bootstrap,Angular JS, Angular2.
- Strong Experience in working with different modules of spring structure like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts Framework.
- Extensive experience as a Software Developer (Java) with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Proficient in utilizing IDE like IntelliJ, Eclipse and Net beans. Solid Development and arrangement involvement in Tomcat 5.1, WebLogic 8.1, WebSphere 6.1, JBoss.
- Experience in deploying various AWS cloud services like EC2, EBS, RDS.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Amazon S3, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and other services of the AWS environment.
- Expertise in creating JPA Hibernate Entities for the persistence layer.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Worked with SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL programming and JDBC.
- Experience with unit testing utilizing JUnit and writing build scripts using Maven andAnt.
- Expertise in testing and debugging new programs usingand Developer tools and writing build scripts using gulp and grunt.
- Used JIRA to test and track the Issues and Bugs related to software or Application.
- Experience in Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Hands on Knowledge in NoSQL Database (Mongo DB).
- Experienced in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo DB on different platforms.
- Have strong experience in Analysis, Development, Implementation and Scripting.
- Experience in using version controls such asGIT and SVN.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Bootstrap.
Java/JEE Technologies: J2EE, Java, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JPA, Servlets, EJB, Java beans,JSP1.2/2.0, JSF, JMS, Junit.
Web Technologies: XML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, DHTML, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS, Angular 2, Custom Tags, Ajax, Tag Libraries.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere.
DB Tools: TOAD, SQL developer, Erwin.
IDE and Other Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Brackets, MS-Visio, Maven, Jenkins, Dream Weaver 8.0
XML Services: XML, XSD, XSLT, JAXB, WSDL.
Operating Systems: Windows 10,8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000/NT/98/95, UNIX, LINUX.
Creative Design Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Flash, After Effects, Illustrator).
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed RESTful Microservices using Spring Boot for the application to seamlessly integrate with supporting sub systems.
- Used SpringBOOT to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Involved in the review of the BRD, HLD, LLD, Use Cases, Functional specifications, Test design of the application.
- Involved in designing and deploying a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, EBS, RDS, Dynamo DB,) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Developed Java/J2EE code, business logic using Spring, hibernate framework and OOPS concepts, involved in Peer code reviews.
- Deployed the Microservices on Pivotal Cloud Foundry for scalability of the applications in future. Used Docker as a container tool to deploy the Microservices.
- Extensively worked on the Angular UI Routing to handle navigation to access different pages in the application.
- Unit tested all the classes using JUNIT at various class level and methods level.
- Worked on Swagger, REST with JSON to test data, and Postman for testing the Web Services and Documentation of the Web API.
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Angular2,XML, HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, Log4j, JSON, JUNIT, AWS, RESTful Web services.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Build with Java J2EE, Apache Tomcat 8.0, WebLogic 10, Maven 3.0, Spring Wicket,Junit, Oracle 12c, Spring, RESTful, SOAP web services, JSON, Selenium and Cucumber.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Developed Java application which is an integration of technology Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Hibernate, REST and SOAP web services.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation.
- Written Junit test for whole projects and calculated the mutation coverage for all the files.
- Created Mock service to all requests and responses, also developed the business layer using Spring beans using Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control principles.
- Involved in developing application using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS.
- Developed User Interface using Angular JS, jQuery, Html5.
- Developed Custom Directives, Custom services in Angular JS and utilized UI Router to develop a single page Web Application.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (Firefox and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Developed RESTful services using Jersey, Rest let and JAX-RS to call third party vendors.
- Co-ordinated in all testing phases and worked closely with Performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application.
- Designed Mock ups in Adobe Creative Suite utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator as indicated by the business necessities.
- Used Ajax to consume the web services and then represent the data to the user without the necessity to reload the complete web page.
Environment: Hibernate, SOAP, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring AOP, Maven, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Java, jQuery, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Log4j, JSON, Web administrations, Selenium, Ant Build, WebLogic, PL/SQL, JAX-RS, Jersey, REST Web Services.
Sr. JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER
- Involved in developing Web based Applications and expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) with JAVA, J2EE.
- Implemented various JAVA/J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory and MVC.
- Worked on JAVA technologies such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collections, Streams & File I/O.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Involved in writing jQuery based AJAX requests using jQuery. Get (URL, data, callback, type) or jQuery. AJAX (options) and jQuery. post (URL, data, callback, type).
- Used jQuery events to manipulate the elements depend on the user interactions.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used Web Services for creating summary and used WSDL (SOA) messages from different module and used XML - JAXB. FILE I/O, and Angular JS parsers for data retrieval.
- Developed the web-services and analysis of LINUX, JSON, MAVEN, REST, EJB envelope using SOAPUI.
- Implemented Restful web services. Designed tables in SQLand worked with Database Developers for implementing Store Procedures in the application.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Worked on Back end and Web development. Handled Production Support Issues and bug fixing.
- Involved in the Software Life Cycle phases like AGILE and estimating the timelines for projects. Used StarTeam repository.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Developing Business Logic using EJB.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC design pattern, used spring validation and wrote validation rules.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Responsible in development of Web Services using SOAP based Web Services.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Involved in the implementation of beans in Application Context.xml.
- Worked with the XML and developed Web Services using APACHE Axis.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries to interact with the DBMS and writing test cases using JUnit Frames.
- Wrote different stored procedure and did fine tuning of slow performing SQL.
- Written Triggers, and Views as part of development of the Application.
- Setup Data access layer with JDBC Template and Hibernate Template on Spring framework.
- Developed Test cases for Testing.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in the project from the requirements gathering phase to the production.
- Worked in J2EE/java, HTML and web application.
- Developed DAO objects using JDBC and use cases using UML.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Coordinated with designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forgot password, Email, Filters using HTML and form validations using Java Script.
- Used HTML to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Developed SQL queries, stored procedures, for databases.
- Unit testing and Regression Testing of Web Application to fix the issues involved in the development.
- Prepared Test cases based on the requirements document.
- Developing Unit test cases in Junit or other unit testing frameworks.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.