- Overall 8+ years of experience in requirements gathering, deployment of Web Applications and client server multi - tier applications using J2SE, JEE and J2EE technologies.
- Extensive expertise with Java, J2fEE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, EJBs (Session beans, Entity Beans and JMS), JBoss, jQuery, Ajax, XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP, JAXB, Web Services, Struts, Spring, Microservices and Hibernate.
- Good knowledge and experience in developing web interfaces using client-side technologies like AngularJS, XML, HTML, DHTML and SASS.
- Design the whole API using RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML).
- Created REST Microservice APIs using Spring Boot Application.
- Performance Targeted Implementer with substantial familiarity in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Apache Axis Web Service Framework using the Web Services protocols like SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI.
- Used Maven and Jenkins as build tool and deploying the application using Kafka.
- Expertise in development applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka model, Play framework.
- Good experience on Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in Risk Management Cloud Computing/PaaS/SaaS/IaaS Infrastructure Architecture Disaster Recovery.
- Use Git, Jira, Bitbucket to create and maintain development tasks.
- Good Knowledge in various Frameworks like TestNG using selenium.
- Expertise in Web Service, Java and Database integration, Integration Services and General System Services with BPM.
- Experienced with IDE and editors such as WebStorm, Sublime, Visual Studio, Xcode and Eclipse.
- Hands on experience in using React.js with ES6 new features to develop reusable components and using Redux to manage the state of whole application.
- Fluent with the core Java concepts like Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Reg Ex, Data Structures and Serialization, including Java 8 API like functional programing.
- Implemented Rabbit MQ Services for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information.
- Experience in Script Languages like Shell and Ant.
- Back end development to create a fast and seamless information architecture using Node, Express, Koa.js, Mongo.
- Integration of microservice architectures with patterns and frameworks that provide resiliency (Netflix Hystrix, cloud Circuit Breaker Pattern, self-healing distributed systems).
- Expertise in developing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in databases viz. Oracle, SQL Server2000, My SQL, and DB2 and excellent development experience using Agile Methodology.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Experience in Data Modeling and working with Cassandra Query Language (CQL).
- Expert in Cloud development and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using DevOps model/SpringBoot.
- Solid experience on API development using node JS, express JS. Also worked on Swagger.
- Extensive knowledge of server platforms such as Windows, Red Hat, and VMware.
- Experience in Apache Spark & Scala Functional programming.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access).
- Hands on experience in AEM/Adobe CQ5, AEM Forms/Adobe LiveCycle ES4, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Experience in integrating the infrastructure automation using Ansible. Creating and configuring Jenkins jobs, build and delivery pipelines.
- Confidence in working with other iOS and Android developers to complete detailed projects.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit Testing Framework and Log4J to monitor the error logs.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docker.
- Strong Experience on UNIX, Linux platforms, developed shell scripts and configured CRON jobs.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools.
- Hands on experience on Web/Application sever like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish and JBoss.
- End to end development support of the application till the final rollout of the application.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation and communication skills while conducting functional and technical training sessions.
Programming languages and Scripts: Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, Angular JS, DHTML, CSS, JQuery, JSTL, Perl, XML PL/SQL, Reactive.js
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/11g, DB2, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, JDBC.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Google Cloud
IDE Tools: Eclipse, J Developer, J Builder, RAD, WSAD and Net Beans
J2EE Common Services APIs: Java Servlet, SWING, JSP, EJB2.0/3.0, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, Axis, web services, JMS, JNDI, JAXP, JTA, JNDI, JFS 1.1, JAXB, AJAX, JSON
Application Servers: BEA Web Logic, IBM Web sphere 4.0 and 5.X, JBOSS
Web Servers: I planet Enterprise 6, Apache Tomcat 4.1.18
Frameworks / APIs / Tools: Springs, Struts 1.1/1.2/Tiles, JSF, Log4j, Ant, WEB-SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Axis2, CXF)
XML: XSL, DOM, XML Schema, SAX, XSLT and Designing DTDs.
Modeling Tools / Languages: UML on Rational Rose 4.0.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI
Version and Source Control: CVS, Win CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Git
ORM: Hibernate 3.1, JPA, Top Link
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
Confidential, Columbia - MD
Sr. Java/AWS Developer
- Used Spring-IOC concepts and Spring MVC pattern for developing the application.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using Spring and created Lambda function in AWS using Spring Framework.
- Hands on experience on Git-Stash, Jira for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience working with AWS for Storage & content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Worked closely with the team to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services with other applications infrastructure.
- Migrated applications from Java 1.7 to Java 1.8 using Lambdas and parallel streams.
- Utilize EBS to store persistent data and mitigate failure by using snapshots.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Sonar jobs for java code quality.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j and Writing JUnit testcases.
- Good experience in SCRUM process of Agile (Iterative) development methodology.
- Having good Knowledge in NOSQL data base like DynamoDB.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Used Swagger for Rest Web services testing.
- Developed React Native version of project framework for event pages and encapsulated component-based public modules.
- Joint work on screen layout and design of the native application.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Create and consume RESTful API calls with AngularJS as a front end and Java as a back end using Apache Karaf as a microservice container for the OSGi framework.
- Experienced in automating various web applications and web services using SOAPUI and Cucumber implementing with JUNIT and TestNG.
- Worked on Reactive.js for developing web applications.
- Create a batch job in Scala / Akka, to produce meaningful results and reports for monitoring.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive, and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability, and accessibility. Extensively used ECMAScript 6.0 for large applications and library creation.
- Mean Stack development from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Node.Js server development.
- Worked on building data center with AWS and Installed SVN, GIT, Jenkins images on AWS.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all of the AWS stack.
- Extensively used Java server Faces (JSF) Navigation rules and JSF tags for enhanced user Interface.
- Involved in Automation of Web Application using Selenium.
- Built a modular Koa.js/Node.js server that responded to searched requests and view additions at scale.
- Built inter process communication system using RabbitMQ.
- Used Apache tomcat and WebLogic as an application server to deploy various components of application.
- Implemented Hibernate/JPA for data persistence.
- Automate the cloud deployments using chef, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Administered and deployed applications into WebSphere Application Server.
- Installing, deploying, monitoring, maintain and configure WebLogic server 12c in local machine.
- Developed multiple GWT (Google Web Toolkit) Web application (from client to server).
- Developed core internal ops and client facing web apps, front (angular) and back end (node, KOA), microservices and modules, internal npm/nexus.
- Worked with Play framework and Akka parallel processing.
- Involved in developing UI prototype using React.js and create reusable components.
- Experience with developing REST services and mocking data using Node.js and KOA.
- Used Apache Camel in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Helping the mobile team to debug the issue on both the IOS and android applications.
- Hands on experience in Multithreaded programming using Akka actors.
- Involved in upgrading the Cassandra test clusters.
- Strong experience with SOAP and REST webservice consuming (JAX-RS, JAX-WS, CXF, Axis, JAXB).
- Supporting and implementing web application built on MEAN Stack.
- Tested the Web services using SOAPUI and by writing Web service client in Java for transmitting the offender's information in XML data using the WSDL provided
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate, Microservices, REST, SOAP, Web-Services, JSON, JUNIT, Mockito, AWS (EC2, Lambda, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud watch and Route 53, Cognito), Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL developer, Log4J.
Confidential, Seattle - WA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance phases of R&D redesign.
- Involved in the design of the applications using J2EE Model/View/Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance. Implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DB Services.
- Created profiles, manifests for VMware servers, and pushing them to AWS instances using puppet.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
- Contributed to the DevOps to automate the build and deployment process using Jenkins, shell scripting, chef, Python, AWS Lambda, Cloud Formation Template, Terraform. Also worked with Pivotal Cloud Foundry PCF and Arcade CodeCloud.
- Implemented stored procedures using Spring JDBC template.
- Created prototypes using technologies like Apache Camel, OSGi, Karaf.
- Used Swagger 2 for designing and describing APIs and for keeping the API design and documentation in sync.
- Built queries to fetch complex data from Elasticsearch using Sense.
- Implemented REST Microservices using Spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- Develop features for processing and management of data using Scala.
- Used Spring Framework for the Implementation of the Application.
- Developed the application using GWT which is compatible with different models of iPad and different browsers.
- Worked with version control software like Bitbucket and Source tree for creating branches and to push, pull, stash the code from remote repository.
- Apply React.js to build reusable component for quickly rendering webpages, and make them more efficient to responsive to user request.
- Used JPA/Hibernate to write DAO classes to interact with the database.
- Used advanced core java 8 features like annotations, generics, enhanced for loop etc. throughout the application.
- Developed Spark scripts by using Scala shell commands as per the requirement.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Troubleshoot read/write latency and timeout issues in Cassandra.
- Created the application using MEAN Stack (Mongo DB, Express and Angular.JS).
- Involved in fixing defects in application- worked in JSF managed beans, converters, validator and configuration files.
- Used swagger UI for testing rest web services.
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate, Used JPA annotations to Map DB to Objects.
- Automation (Ansible) and Deploying on traditional VMware, Aws, Azure environment.
- Developed Restful API's using APIGEE platform.
- Creating end to end Spark-Solr applications using Scala to perform various data cleansing, validation, transformation, and summarization activities according to the requirement.
- Worked on building proxies and policies with in APIGEE along with security frameworks.
- Designed exception handling and a logging framework as part of the remediation strategy.
- Involved in application migration from older server environments to newer server environments providing high availability and accessibility.
- Created data access modules in python.
- Configured and scheduled jobs for multiple projects on Jenkins.
- Experience in writing the SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures to meet the business requirements and the transformations.
- Monitors server performance on Red Hat Linux 5 & 6 servers.
- Designed and Developed scripts for uploading data from flat files and XML files into database, performing business validations on the data using PL/SQL Procedures.
- Developing Test Cases and performed Unit testing using Junit for the Action classes.
- Utilized Docker to implement testing/production environment for use with existing architecture.
- Development of real-time multi-tasking systems using Python.
- Used Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels for logging across the application.
- Performed API Gateway and Identity Service installation - WSO2 (MySQL, Java, Cassandra, Subversion, HAProxy).
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Logging the alert strings in to the logs whenever required which helps in triggering the OVO Alerts.
- Working on Oracle database systems to create pilot users for some of the applications.
- Isolated problems by using CA Wily Introscope, Dynatrace as application performance management tool.
- Used Apache JMeter as a load-testing tool for analyzing and measuring the performance of a variety of services.
- Maintained version control of the Java files with SVN and GIT.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Analyzing the requirement document and preparing queries for clarification from client.
- Involved in High Level Design Document (HLD) preparation.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile and waterfall methodology.
- Involved in Presentation Development using Struts Framework.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Struts framework.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Red Hat Linux servers.
- Developed Node.js applications using ECMAScript 6 (ES6) to integrate with various applicant tracking systems.
- Developed and implemented OAuth security for our applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Produced actuate reports to verify billings and monitor work progress.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Automation of Web Services Testing using SOAP UI 5.0.0 Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-may communication in the application.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in WebLogic Application Server environment.
- Deployment of application in Tomcat server.
- Hands on experience in resolving issues in the production server.
- Created Stored procedures using PL-SQL for data modification (Using DML insert, update, delete) in Oracle
- Used Python based GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria.
- Experience in Core Java on multithreading, collections and design patterns.
- Interaction with Oracle database is implemented using Hibernate.
- Involved in consuming web services using JAXWS development.
- Involved in improving the existing design by minimizing dependencies between the layers with the help of design patterns
- Involved in procedures and functions modifications.
- Configuration of manager role using Jenkins tool.
- Involved in DB Design and Application design for Play Back Mock.
Environment: J2EE, EJB, Web Services, XML, XSD, RUP, Angular JS, Microsoft Visio, Clear Case, Source Integrity, Oracle 10g, WebLogic 10.3, JMS, SOA, LDAP, RAD, LOG4j, Servlets, JSP, Unix, Struts, Hibernate
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design spec using Rational Rose. Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects.
- Actively involved in design of the application architecture in lines of their own Framework based on MVC2 Architecture with JSP Front End (HTTP Request/Response Integration) as View, Servlet as Controller and combination of EJBs andJavaclasses as Model.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP which acts as View in a distributed MVCarchitecture, which involves model components and controller components.
- Used Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and to store the data into the data layer.
- Used Message Driven Beans for asynchronous messaging. Used Java Message Service API to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- Involved in configuration ofSpringMVCand Integration with Hibernate.
- UsedSpringMVC framework for design and development of web application
- UsedHibernatefor Object Relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Designed and developed business tier using EJBs. Used Session Beans to encapsulate the Business Logic.
- DevelopedXML and XSLT pages to store and present data to the user using parsers.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebLogic Application Server. Used CVS as Version Control System performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and log4j.
- Used Apache Ant for building the application. Gained a good knowledge about browser compatibility issues and their solutions.
- Involved in designing and developing presentation layer using Struts view tags (HTML, Bean, Logic and Nested),JSP,HTML and CSS.
- Developed theStrutsAction classes and Action Form classes and configured them in Struts configuration files as part of the controller component
- Extensively used WebSphere Studio Application Developer for building, testing and deploying applications
- To keep track of latest Versions implemented CVS Structure
- Worked on Eclipse & RAD 6.0 environment
- Wrote SQL queries for JDBC connection to Oracle database
- Used embedded classes and maps to model ternary relationship in JPA.
- Created class diagrams and sequence diagrams using rational rose
- Clear Case is used for version control.
- Implemented various Custom Tags and JSTL tags.
- Setting Data sources, JNDI Names and worked with cells, nodes and servers during WAS 6.1 environment in deployment team
- Adopted J2EE best Practice, using J2EE Design patterns. Business Object and Data Transfer object for portability and performance.
- Utilized Design patterns MVC, VO, DAO, Factory, Singleton
- Used SVN for source control repository
- Developed Unit Test Cases with JUnit.
- Involved in Module Testing and Integration Testing.
- Used IBM RAD IDE for application development.
- Performed Defect Tracking on a regular basis to make sure every defect has traceability back to the source by using tools such as Clear Quest.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java script, Struts 1.0, JSP, JSTL, Java Beans, JPA, DTO, Core JDK 1.4/1.5, XML, Windows XP/2000, Websphere6.1, RAD 6.0, Oracle 9i/10g.