- AWS Certified Full Stack Java Professional with around 8 Years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes development, design, analysis, testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in implementing various application development methodologies including Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall model.
- Expertise in designing and building systems for high availability, security, scalability and high-volume transactions.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some new features in Java 8.
- Extensively worked on J2EE Design Patterns like Composite View, Value Object, DAO, MVC, Singleton, Session Facade Pattern, Front Controller, Abstract Factory and Factory Pattern for reusing most efficient and effective strategies for new development.
- Strong experience in MVC Architecture patterns using Internal and general frameworks like Struts, Spring and EJB.
- Experience in implementing Spring Frameworks includes Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring cloud, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring boot, Spring Transaction support, Hibernate in spring.
- Experience in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Expertise in developing Web and other components using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Services Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Strong working Knowledge on Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, SimpleDB, Dynamo DB, RDS, RedShift, ELB, SQS, IAM, Cloud Watch, EBS, Cloud Front, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Security Groups, EC2 Container Service (ECS), CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, RedShift, using the Elastic Search APIs (Document, Search, Indices, Cluster, etc.)
- Hands on experienced in Angular 4 router to build single page application (SPA) to navigate through the different components.
- Experience in using ORM technologies like Hibernate, iBatis/MyBatis for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Experience in continuous integrated build and testing and deployment using Hudson and Jenkins.
- Expertise in build and deploy the scripts using ANT and MAVEN.
- Have complete command on Java development tools, which includes the IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ and Net Beans.
- Have experience in deploying the application on the application servers IBM Web sphere, Oracle Web logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in working with Relational Databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Expertise in various version control software such as GIT, GIT LAB, SVN, CVS for maintaining code repositories.
- Strong Experience in different operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Expertise with various java-based logging utility tools. Strong Experience using Log4j and SLF4j to provide central logging facility.
- Proficiency in writing unit tests and using testing frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium, Mockito and JUnit.
- Have excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Assisting project managers in defining project scope, time & effort estimates and deliverable management.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL
Operating systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, EJB, JMS, JNDI, SDK, HTML, DHTML, XML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Angular JS, REST, RESTful Web services.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile & Scrum
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring DI, Spring AOP, Hibernate, IBatis, JSF
Cloud and Associated Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, PAAS/IAAS, MicroServices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Google Cloud, IBM Cloud
Amazon Web Services: EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Glacier, Aurora, Redshift, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, AutoScaling, Security Groups, IAM, SQS, SNS, ELB, EBS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch
Database: MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, DB2.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, Intellij, NetBeans
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Logging Frameworks: SLF4j, log4j
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, GIT
Project Management &Design Tools: Rational Project Management (RPM), Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect, OOAD & UML.
Testing tools: Cucumber, Selenium, JUnit
Confidential, Bethpage, NY
Senior Java Full Stack developer.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Utilized Java8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Worked on Thread handling to maintain continuity of execution and extensively implemented Multithreading concept to handle Transaction Management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used React Router for routing the redux app to connect redux and React to support routes.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using React and Redux framework.
- Used Spring Boot for building Microservices and developed Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Developed the application using Spring-MVC and IOC/Dependency Injection integrating different layers of the application and developed a prototype using Angular JS and Spring boot-based REST services to convert the MVC application into browser based single page application.
- Implemented Microservices based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Created AWS EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application and Amazon Cloud Watch is used to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process and Continuous Deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Developed the DAO layer for the Spring boot application using Hibernate and developed various business logics and reports using HQL and Hibernate criteria.
- Built Maven scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Used Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server.
- Deployed Managed and Monitored Mongo DB Replica Sets / Databases, Prototyped Mongo DB new features across multiple stacks and applied the Mongo DB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication schema and design.
- Used GIT Version Controller to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used JIRA extensively to log all issues and track development status.
- Performed Unit Testing using Mockito framework for all the migrated modules to ensure complete code coverage.
- Implemented log4j as logging framework for monitoring tools dashboards for easy tracking and debugging.
Confidential, Irving TX
Senior Java Full Stack developer.
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements gathering, Design, and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Adapted Agile Methodology from specification, Analysis, Design, System integration, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Involved in daily standup meetings to provide regular updates on individual tasks and progress of user stories.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Developed responsive user interface with the help of React JS, Redux, JSX, ES6, Redux Thunk and Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices using Amazon EC2 container services using AWS admin console.
- Used REST methodology using HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Automated continuous integration delivery workflows to deploy Microservices applications via Docker containers.
- Implemented event-driven functions and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Implemented and maintained monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers such as EC2 and storage such as S3 buckets using AWS.
- Developed a deployment management system for Docker Containers in AWS (ECS) Elastic Container Service.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration, Build Docker images and deploy on OpenShift (OSE).
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and JPA-Hibernate ORM.
- Used Intellij as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server using ANT build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Extensively used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- UsedNoSQL database Cassandrafor proof of concept and having experience in createStored Proceduresand having experience in Remote Procedure call.
- Worked on mongodb data model design based on application needs, and use embedded data models and normalized data models.
- Implemented MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design, etc.
- Developed the Junit test cases, used GitHub as Distributed version control system and JIRA as issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Implemented SLF4j as logging framework for logging the application flow.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA.
Senior Java Full Stack developer.
- Worked on complete life cycle of software development, which included new requirement gathering, redesigning and implementing the business specific functionalities, development, testing.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Automated Test-Driven Development (ATDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally and participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with Angular JS for frontend.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Involved in developing REST applications, worked on developing and integrating SOAP and WSDL based web services.
- Adopted Spring IOC to increase application flexibility and replace the need for hard-coded class-based application functions, extensively used Spring JDBC template and Hibernate for performing Database Transactions.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and also deployed applications using Amazon web services.
- Worked in setting up Linux Environment on AWS cloud infrastructure, migrated corporate Linux servers from physical servers to AWS virtual servers.
- Participated in AWS stack rehydration to complaint with the latest released AMI’s.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Implemented and configured Jenkins job for Continuous Integration (CI) tool.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects andHibernate annotations for Transaction Management.
- Developed highly complex code and integrate artwork, text, video, and sound into client websites; created highly complex, customized applications to enhance website capability based on business needs.
- Used RAD as IDE, Maven for building the project, packaging ear file and to deploy the application on WebLogic web/App servers.
- MySQL Database is used for the configuration of data to the application.
- Written and executed several stored procedures, triggers, packages, views and functions using SQL Developer tool.
- Used SVN for version control of the application, Selenium as testing tool, and Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Confidential, Colombia, MD
Java Full Stack developer.
- Participated in all phases of SDLC includes areas of requirement gathering, analysis, estimation, design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base and JAXB in the web services request response data marshalling as well as un marshalling process.
- Used Apache Camel routes to build customized routes and Spring XML for integrating other enterprise applications.
- Handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components and DAO using Spring and Hibernate.
- Extensively used Hibernate mapping, HQL, EH Cache, Query, Criteria, Transactions and Locking.
- Utilized Hibernate reverse engineering to create an automated process that generated hundreds of Java POJO entities from database.
- Performed data persistency using Hibernate; creating entities and using session factory to persist data and maintain sessions.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication and exchange of important required information such as payment status report and credit card information.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBM.
- Responsible for designing and coding Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions using PL/SQL, Oracle10g/11g, and SQL server.
- Used Multithreading to overcome the errors in the process of transactions, to handle all the threads by the main thread process.
- Used NetBeans as IDE, ANT as build tool, GIT as version control tool and Log4j as logging tool.
- Used JUnit as a testing framework to write the test cases for the application.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Expense Processing system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Collected the information for User Requirement Specification and requested insufficient information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Worked in Agile environment, adapting to the constant changes in the functions under allotted time constraints.
- Involved in designing and implementing the application using various Java and J2EE Design patterns design patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Façade, MVC, and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions and designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Implemented views, modules using Struts tags, JSTL2.0, Mappings, Expression Language.
- Implemented business logic using EJBs in the middle tier, developed Java Beans and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier which consists of JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure for additional features Controller Servlets, Action, Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Used ANT for building the scripts and deployed the application on WebSphere Application server.
- Used CVS as version control tool and Log4J as logging tool.
Environment: Java, UML, J2EE, XML, XML Schema, EJBs, Servlets, Struts tags, JSTL2.0, Mappings, Expression Language, JSP, Servlets, STRUTS forms, Hibernate, Oracle database, ANT, WebSphere, CVS, Log4J.