- Around 9 years of Experience in Java/ J2EE development in all phases of Software development life cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Documentation.
- Very strong knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and Designing, Object oriented programming and Design Patterns.
- Experience in development of applications using java Java/J2EE web applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Struts, Spring, EJB, JMS, AJAX.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation skills in Spring MVC framework (Core, Context, AOP, MVC, Security, Batch, Boot), JSF Framework.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of developing applications with Model View Architecture (MVC) using Struts framework, spring framework.
- Hands on experience on Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Hands-on experience in Consuming RESTful Web services using AJAX (Angular $http, $resource and jQuery) to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Having good RDBMS concepts knowledge and worked with MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in Requirement gathering & analysis, designing UML - for developing application specific Object model, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams & State diagrams.
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Glassfish and Tomcat.
- Experienced in configuring of build files with ANT, Maven and logging using log4J.
- Experience in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, Schema, SOA, JAXB, and JAXP.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services like SOAP & Restful.
- Experienced in writing simple Stored Procedures, understanding complex Stored Procedures and performance tuning of SQL Queries.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS and EBS), Elastic Beanstalk.
- Developed and deployed EJBs on BEA WebLogic 8.0/7.1 application server.
- Extensive experience in SOAP, XML and WSDL (Web Services)
- Experience in using GIT, Version control using CVS, SVN.
- Experience in using Junit for unit testing and Test-Driven Development.
- Strong command on Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and other like Quality Center.
- Experience on Iterative development using Agile Scrum Methodology included iterative application development, weekly Sprints, stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, JSF, JNDI, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JPA, Java Beans
Frameworks: Spring WebFlow, JMS, Hibernate, Swagger
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, Node JS, XML, XSLT, JAXP, XST, DTD, JAXB, JAXP
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 7.x/8.x, WebLogic 9.x/10.3.3 and Jboss
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, PHP
Web services: WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAX- RS, CXF, AXIS, SOAP UI
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Build tools: Shell Scripting, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Gradle
Version Controlling tools: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, GIT HUB
Others: Rational ClearCase, CVS, DB Visualizer, ANT, Log4J, Javadoc, Jenkins, JIRA tool, Edit Plus, Ervin, SOAP UI
Senior Java Developer
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using UML.
- Experienced in the Spring-boot microservices and developed SOA webservices in developing a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used microservices architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful services and consumed SOAP based Web Services
- Used Angular JS to create views for performing two-way data binding and synchronizing models with server as a single page Applications.
- Extensive designing and development of Java Servlets, JSP and XML.
- Reviewed and maintained policies to migrate/upgrade code in production and streamlined the process by working with team. Strictly followed the policy of No SQL code gets into production without testing against current production schema and data in test environment.
- Application Architecture is based on MVC Struts Framework. Designed and developed custom tags, action classes and action form beans.
- Upgrading the external facing website/portal developed in Java from Web logic using a more loosely coupled architecture and upgraded Oracle tools. Used JDBC for connectivity.
- Integrating HTTP Apache HTTP plug-in with Web logic Servers.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Integrating Struts with spring by delegating Struts action management to Spring Framework using proxy.
- Excellent working experience with Oracle 11g including storage and manipulating data.
- Worked extensively with Front controller, View dispatcher, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Data Access Objects, Service Locator and Transfer Objects design patterns.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Hibernate frame work is used in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database (oracle).
- Developed Java Beans and Utility Classes for interacting with the database using JDBC.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML documents and XSLT for transformation.
Senior Java Developer
- Attended everyday Enterprise Workflow Stand-Up meeting to provide status, thus implementing Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Using HTML, CSS3 and AngularJS created GUI interface of the web page.
- Used Spring DAO to interact with database (Oracle) using JDBC template and used Spring IOC for dependency Injection.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the back-end tier of the application.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS $HTTP service calls and bind the data in the table using ng-repeat attributes.
- Consumed RESTful web service using Spring Framework and working with data exchange formats like XML and JSON formats and used POSTMAN to test the Web Services.
- For application logging and notification, tracing mechanisms used Log4J.
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL, and Stored Procedures in Oracle 11g.
- RAD is used for application development and deployed the application on WebSphere application server.
- Prepared the JUnit test cases, Integration scenarios to test the implementation.
- Good knowledge in usage of version controls such as SVN.
- Extensively worked on JIRA tool for tracking stories in a Project.
- Used Maven scripts in building the application and auto deploying it to the environment.
- Configured Jenkins build jobs for various services to facilitate continuous integration.
Environment: JDK 1.7, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, XML, JSON, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Restful, POSTMAN, Maven, SQL, Oracle 11g, RAD, WebSphere Application Server, Jenkins 1.4, Log4j, Junit, JIRA, SVN
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked as core technical team member for analysis of requirements, design, development, unit and integration testing.
- Interacting with the Business Analyst and Host to understating the requirements using the Agile methodologies and SCRUM meeting to keep track and optimizing the end client needs.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Microsoft Visio for developing Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Used Core Java - GOF & J2EE patterns for designing the applications.
- Worked with the Struts framework hibernate integration to maximize the Classical model view controller layer (MVC) Architecture.
- Developed action classes and action forms to collect input.
- Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database (about 4 crore rows) usingJavamulti-threading.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database. Generated the Hibernate mapping files and developed the underlying domain objects.
- Used DAO on the Data access layer with the Hibernate. Actively involved in designing and implementing Singleton, MVC and several other design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, DAO.
- Used Apache CXF for creating the Web Services to interact with other modules.
- Developed WSDL in eclipse. Used SOAP to retrieve provider's data and SOAP UI to test Web services.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and ANT to build the application and deployed on Web Logic.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and used HPQC to track defects and change requests.
- Used SAML for SSO login to access the web service provided and OAuth for authorizing the user to the application.
- Implemented the user interface using the Java script, JSP, AJAX, HTML, CSS and Taglibs.
- Involved in evaluating various tools and tool kits to improve the development performance.
- Designed OO components and developed the functionality based on reusability in Core Java.
- Designed a guided inspection template and inspected the design models.
- Worked on functional test cases and tabulated functional test analysis.
- Involved in requirement analysis and participated in the design of the application using UML and OO Analysis Design and Development.
- Implemented MVC web frameworks for the web applications using JSP/Servlet/Tag libraries that were designed using JSP.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures for Oracle back-end database.
- Involved in configuring the database to Oracle9i
- Involved in developing a branded portal using the administration tool on web Sphere Application server.
- Used JDBC to configure files to access the database.
- Developed and tested Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Developed reusable AJAX components for web-tier.
- Developed customized JSP tags for project.
- Developed reusable DHTML components for enhanced user interaction.
- Monitored/Improved the performance and behavior of web applications.
- Implemented business validations for product pricing and product availability for Order Entry.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Configured iBATIS2.0 for data access layer with Spring1.1 framework
- Involved in peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Involved in usability and accessibility design issues of the system.
Environment: Java, JSP, Struts 1.1, JMS, WebSphere Application Server, JDBC, XML, XSL/XSLT, Windows NT, Oracle 9i, JUnit, JSF and CVS
- Involved in requirements analysis and gathering and converting them into technical specifications using UML diagrams: Use Case Model, Business Domain Model, Activity & Sequence Diagrams and State Diagrams.
- Applied Object Oriented concepts (inheritance, composition, interface, etc.) and design patterns (singleton, strategy, etc.).
- Was also actively involved in setting coding standards and writing related Documentation.
- Developed the Java Code using Eclipse as IDE.
- Integrated web service with Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) Framework to interact with the database Preparing Technical Design Documents for the Business requirements.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing users.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations
- Writing/Manipulating the database queries for Ingress database.
- Build web application using ANT as build tool.
- Used Spring Framework for implementing MVC
- Developing a Self-Executable jar file configured as a service
- Performed unit testing using JUnit Testing Framework and Log4J to monitor the error log.
Environment: Java1.6, Spring, Hibernate, Axis, Eclipse, Ant, NoSQL, Ingress, SOAP.