- 6+ years of diversified experience in the field of Java/J2EE projects including Development, Technical Design, Implementation, Maintenance, Support and Testing in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle in different industry.
- Expertise in Core java concepts like OOPS, Data structures & algorithms, Collections, Event handling, Multithreading, Garbage Collector, Exceptional handling, Generics, I/O and java. Lang Package.
- Used microservice architecture with Spring Boot interacting combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Created and Configure Microservice architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Experience in developing Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Rest Templates.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Strong Understanding of J2EE design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC and Strategy.
- Profound Knowledge in configuring and deploying web applications using Tomcat web server and application servers like Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS and developed deployment descriptors for the EJB to deploy on.
- Developed J2EE applications on different IDE's like Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experience in Front - End UI technologies like HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular JS, Angular JS 2.0, React.JS, Node.JS, Boot Strap, AJAX and JQuery.
- Hands on experience with database tools like Toad for Oracle and MySQL Server.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers.
- Experienced in Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Performed Unit Testing on various components using JUnit.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using Shell Scripts, ANT, MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Continuum, Jenkins and Hudson.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases using Junit Frameworks like Mockito and JMock.
- Experience in working version control tools like CVS, SVN and GitHub.
- Experience working in Agile methodology and involved in scrum meetings every day to discuss the Sprint status, technical difficulties and blockers.
- Well focused and can meet the expected deadlines and ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Web Services, JDBC, SOAP
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Java Script Technology: Angular JS, Node.js and React.JS.
Appl/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Apache camel, WebSphere, JBoss, WAS 5.x, Grunt server.
Application Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts, JSF.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, AXIS, JAX-WS, REST, JSON
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Tools: & IDE’s: ANT, JUNIT, Log4j, JMETER, TOAD, Maven, Rational Rose, Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, InteliJ.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Implemented serval UI screens using Struts2, JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Involved in POC for developing a module using Spring Boot which improved time and efficiency of the process.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application. Involved in POC for developing a module using Spring Boot which improved time and efficiency of the process.
- Release Support- Managing Release deployments to lower Environments in terms of software deliveries and overnight activates.
- Developed story/task by following TDD/BDD and Pair programming concepts. Providing daily status in scrum meetings with the client.
- Supporting production defects.
- Experience with Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Application Deployment on PCF using CF push and Urban code deploy.
- Developed SQL queries to access data in Oracle database.
- Implemented Web services components SOAP, WSDL to interact with external systems
- Wrote Junit test cases for Java Application
- Used Liqui base with Maven and Eclipse for deployment of database.
- Extensively used the repositories like GIT and SVN.
Environment: Java 7, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, AJAX, Java Script, JUnit, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Spring MVC, Soap and Restful webservices, Angular JS, Struts2, Tomcat, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Java Developer
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, Spring annotations.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Optimized the full text search function by connecting to NoSQL DB like MongoDB and Elastic search.
- Implemented MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes and replication.
- Used Rabbit MQ queues for implementation of multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy micro services.
- Experienced in using Kafka as a distributed publisher-subscriber messaging system.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST and added security to SOAP through WS Security.
- Experience working in Kafka and Camel.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest Template based on RESTful APIs.
- Used Docker for possible to production to the development environment to fast possible for interactive use.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with LINUX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Used SOAP UI tool for testing web services connectivity.
- Used MAVEN building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in the application servers, it is also used for Dependency management of code in the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking issue tracking and project management.
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUnit.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Implemented Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Confidential, New York city, NY
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Involved in defining build process with Maven scripts and customizing through CI builds using Jenkins.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third-party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF.
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-JavaMapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool integration with Spring MVC to interact with back end persistence system Oracle.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using end-points.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
Java Full Stack developer
- Followed Agile Methodology, TDD worked in Sprints of 15 days and handle Modules like Billing and ticketing.
- Created Restful web services using Jersey and spring boot. Exposed and consumed the Restful, Soap web services to downstream applications using Apache CXF and Apache Camel.
- Installing and automation of application using configuration management tools Puppet.
- Implemented request and response using SOAP and Restful services and created the routes using Apache Camel.
- Followed Micro services architecture (MSA) and routes to each service are implemented with Apache Camel.
- Used MongoDB for storing JSON files.
- Followed test-driven development.
- Wrote unit tests using Junit and mocked the response using Mockito and Power Mockito.
- Resolved defects during testing production stages.
- Created the scripts to load data into Cassandra.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures for Oracle 12c.
- Used SOAP UI for testing web services.
- Developed and tested the applications on WebSphere Application Server. Build and compile the application using MAVEN.
- Used the JACKSON API for processing JSON data.
Environment: CoreJava,Java8, J2EE, Maven, Eclipse, 3.1, WebSphere, REST, SOAP, Micro Services, Spring boot, Oracle 12c, Mockito, Junit, Jenkins, Agile/scrum practices.