- Around 8 years of experience and backed with rich domain noledge, understanding and practical noledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development(TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Agile Development &Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ14.x/15. x.
- Developed core modules in large cross - platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, JSF, iBATIS, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Understanding Elastic search data to generateKibanavisualizations.
- Expertise in using custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page elements.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experienced in working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL andMySQL.
- Strong experiencewithMongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL),HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experienced in Distributed Transaction Management system with Spring JTA Based on Atomikos and Bitronix.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Having noledge in developing applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Responsible for support and maintenance, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Having noledge on Hbase and Hive.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, JBoss 7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Experience using secure autantication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Confidential, Richmond, VA.
- Worked on developing new UI for replacing the existing Order Entry System.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Involved in developing UI pages using $http in Angular for calling the Rest API from Backend.
- Good noledge on creating services with Angular @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Implemented Token-based Autantication and Role-based Authorization using JSON Web Tokens, Interceptors, Route Guard, Http Client and Node JS.
- Great noledge in using CSS preprocessors (SASS).
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI and Angular.
- Used Primeng for data table and few other UI components.
- Used postman to test backend API’s.
- Did rest calls to the backend services to get data and tan displayed it on the UI.
- Used bootstrap for making the UI responsive for mobile use.
- Used JSON to tranfer data internally while converting the data to industry standard cXML format for sending it to the customer.
- Worked on compatibility issues with versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
Environment: Angular, NPM, CLI, WebPack, TDD, jQuery, HTM:-5, CSS-3, Bootstrap-4, MySQL, PL-SQL, JSON, REST, GIT, RXJS, Karma, Protractor, Node Server, Node JS, Express JS, UNIX, GIT, Jasmine, Karma, Azure DevOps, Primeng, Postman, JWT tokenizer, Visual Studios 2017.
Sr. JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Confidential, Clayton, MO.
- Hands-on experience in writing Apex Trigger on salesforce platform to perform certain tasks.
- Handled end-to-end development including coding, testing and debugging each cycle.
- Worked on security features like basic autantication and SSL.
- Used SpringBoot to implement backend services.
- Strong understanding of Microservice architectures, patterns, related frameworks and hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservice solutions
- Used JSON Web Token to autanticate and information exchange.
- Worked on serialize and de-serialize of data in applications using JSON
- Created and maintained technical documentation.
- Followed Agile for development strategy.
- Customized build automation scripts using shell scripting.
- Investigating components of new technologies and tools.
- Wrote service method and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with Oracle DBMS.
- Hands on development of Microservices API architecture for service calls from API to OpenText
- which will has Spring Boot, Rabbit MQ for Messaging Queue.
- Expertise in developing RESTful web services for interaction between multiple systems.
- Implemented Jenkins pipeline for Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
- Developed Junit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, RabbitQ, TomcatServer, Maven, Microservices, Angular, Hibernate, Springboot, JSON,Restful and SOAP WebServices, Oracle 10g, UNIX, GIT, Spring JPA, Hibernate, Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, Dockerand Azure
Sr. JAVA/J2EE FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Confidential, Houston, Texas.
- Followed Agile, Scrum approach of development strategy.
- Created many custom filters using Angular 4.0 and external module to manipulate the routing.
- Configured Karma test runner for the project and unit tests are written in Jasmine.
- Designed, develop a custom, single-page, responsive Web Application on front end using Angular 4.0.
- Designed pages using Angular 4.0 Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and Filters.
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI(IOC), JDBC Templates, Spring Security and AOP.
- Created and injected Spring services, controllers and DAOs for DI and to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented the Project structure based onSpring MVCpattern usingSpring boot.
- Hands on experience Spring Boot Actuator, Spring Cloud, and Netflix Eureka.
- Performed multiple and consistent deployments using uDeploy to JBoss, Web Sphere and Weblogic
- Extensively used Hibernate Mappings, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy Loading Transactions and Locking’s.
- Experience with various persistence mechanisms and APIs like JPA, JDO, Hibernate, EJB.
- Perform batch job modification usingMVS/JCLand ADABAS CONSTRUCT.
- Resolve problems withMVS/JCLenhancements to production job source code.
- Involved in the servers architecture designing and creating Fabric, Profiles and configuring theJbossFuse/AMQs servers.
- Created data sources betweenJbossfuseand oracle/postgresql/mysql data base.
- Good noledge of creating bridges between WebLogic server 11g/12c andJbossFuse,JbossFuseto WebLogic 11g/12c.
- Used Hibernate EHcachefor second level caching which resulted in enhanced performance of the application.
- Developed Web Services using SOA technologies such as REST.
- Developed and consumed Apache CXF based Web Services as part of Payments Application.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions Streams, Filters. Enhanced concurrency methods etc.
- Design and develop Selenium tests to verify functionality of internal business applications and resulting data.
- Experience with creating Workflows, Mappings and Scheduling Jobs in Informatics.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Packages using TOAD.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers like Adapter, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator and Facade.
- Used Amazon web services SNS to send messages to email and http end point.
- Extensively Used Castor, XStream & JAXB APIs for XML Marshaling and Un-marshaling.
- Experience with Upgrading existing project from CVS to SVN and Hudson to Jenkins
- Involved in process for builds and deployments with Maven and Jenkins for continuous integration
- Strong understanding of Microservice architectures, patterns, related frameworks and prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservice solutions.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Having noledge on Ruby on Rails. Developed and tested features in Agile environment with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MySql.
- Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Experience in develop and configure monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like AWS, Cloud watch, Splunk.
- Experience in Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, ECS and RDS etc.
- Developed UI with extensive use of Backbone.js framework dat helped to organize the code.
- Experience designing and developing applications on relational databases MongoDB.
- Involved in Performing Data analysis on Hive tables using Hive queries
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Dallas, Texas.
- Worked and developed functionalities in Agile Methodology of SDLC and involved in Team planning and grooming sessions and Retro session in Agile environment.
- Used Swagger UI framework for to visualize and interact with the API's resources for back end implementation and client-side consumption.
- Used Kafka 2.11 as a messaging queue, producer as publish message and consumer as rest service consumer.
- Involved in development of Web Applications, Micro services deployed on corporate servers.
- Used Gitblit for version controlling and Jenkins for continuous integrations.
- Implemented Smoke Test to evaluate the end to end critical functionalities dat a product must satisfy.
- Working with Multi-Platform application architecture using Ionic framework with Cordova to achieve Multi-Platform and Web SQL.
- Used Angular Materials to develop the applications and used npm libraries to implement some of the modules.
- Used Eclipse Link JPA as a Object Relational Mapping
- Used nginx as a load balancer.
- Used JSON Web Token to autanticate and information exchange.
- Worked on Rest Web services and developed backend code usingJavacollections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Worked on Laserfiche enterprise content management associate with our web application to store images, documents and other cases related to maintenance and handling product details
- Worked on generating QR codes, Barcodes and Unique ID's related to the product delivery
- Used TestNG as a testing framework to cover all categories of tests: unit, functional, end-to-end, integration etc., inJava.
- Used dragula plugin for drag n drop, d3 plugin for Data-driven documents, xlsx plugin for spreadsheet data parser and writer.
- Strong understanding of supporting JSON based RESTful web-services, integrating with the front-end.
- Develop RESTFUL Web Services interface supporting both XML and JSON to publish printing machines operational data, also developed the code to interact with other web services.
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven3.3 to generate WAR, EAR and JAR es.
Environment: J2EE,Java8, JPA, JDK 1.8, Angular 2.0, Node.js, Eclipse Neon, Ionic Framework, Cordova, MySQL, Agile Scrum, Rest Web Services,, HTML5, CSS3, Selenium Web Driver, Apache Spark, Jenkins, Laserfiche, Tomcat 8.0, TestNG, Kafka 2.11, Zookeeper, Swagger, JSON web token, JAX-RS API, Eclipse link, Derbyn nginx, npm libraries, GitBlit
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and x-path.
- Developer springQuartz jobs to run backend jobs and generated reports.
- ImplementedSpringBoot andSpringSecurityfeatures.
- UtilizedBPMLambdaplatform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger otherLambda functions.C
- Has used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Good working experience inSpringSecurity,SpringBoot,SpringBatch.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons usingReactJS, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web applications.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used ApacheActiveMQas JMS provider. Experience in Apache Camel integration and EIPs.
- Bulk loading of the data intoCassandracluster using Java API's.
- Worked onRestWeb services as well as NodeRestframework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Created the Application using React.JS andNode.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Developed Wrapper inPythonfor instantiating multi-threaded application.
- UsedActiveMQto improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Heavily used SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Worked withCassandraQueryLanguage (CQL) to execute queries on the data persisting in theCassandracluster.
- Set upSeleniumtools from scratch and configured various other peripherals tools to perform Seleniumtest.
- Developed several SOAP based JAX-WSWeb Service for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Wrote SQL queries,storedproceduresand enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- GWT(Google Web Tool Kit) is used to build and develop the MAT Application.
- Developed data transformer for converting data from Source tables to format and fed into Kafka using Camel.
- Used Junit and TestNG testing Framework as a test runner withSelenium.
- DevelopedPythonOO Design code for logging and debugging code optimization.
- Developed new features for a REST SOA backend inClosureand evolution of an end- tire backend architecture.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Developed various helper classes needed using multi-threading.
- Created and configured newJIRAprojects and workedwithdepartments to maintain existingJIRA projects.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Spring JMS was used to connect toActiveMQfor the purpose of interconnecting various internal systems.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Develop Hybrid Test Framework usingSeleniumWebDriver, Maven and TestNG.
- ActiveMQDistributed Queues were used to connect between HUB Queue Server and SPOKE Queue Server.
- TestedWebServicesusing SOAP UI and involved in composing test suites for operations.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP andJQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Configured and verifiedAWSworkstations as per application requirement.
- Worked with ORM toolsiBatiswhich talked to backend database Tandem.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and jQuery Validation Plugin to conduct input check.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport dat reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Mavenand continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used XMLHttpRequest Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Experience with KORN based scripts as part of triggering UNIX and J2EE based Jobs.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.