- More than 8 years of experience in JAVA/J2EE projects in software analysis, design, implementation and development. Extensive experience publishing and consuming Web Services using SOAP and RESTful API.
- Extensive exposure to J2EE environment, well experienced in MVC architecture and Spring Framework.
- Experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, EJB, JPA, XML), Spring Framework and Hibernate Framework.
- Good knowledge in Spring Framework, Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate.
- Strong at Internet Programming with HTML, DHTML, AJAX, Java Script, AngularJS, Backbone JS, CSS, XML, XSLT.
- Extensive work experience using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX - WS.
- Experience using Design Pattern: Session Facade, Value Object, Business Delegates, Singleton, Factory, Service locator and Data Access object pattern. Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle, MySQL.
- Strong experience in XML, XSL, XSLT, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), DTD, DOM Parsers API.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and deploying J2EE applications on Web Sphere Application server, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss etc. Proficiency with relational databases / SQL development.
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Java-based development and configuration management tools such as Eclipse, Maven, and JUnit.
- Experience with client-side web technologies/frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap CSS, Bower, NodeJS, Backbone JS, Ext JS and jQuery. Experience of using Git, ANT and Maven tool to generate deployable files.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment. Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Working knowledge of industry standard development practices and concepts such as MVC and UML.
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration based environments. Excellent communication, Teamwork, interpersonal and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
Programming Languages: JDK, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, PHP, DTD, UML, Design Patterns, Shell Scripts
Java Technologies: Servlets2.5, JSP, EJB3.0, JDBC4.0, JNDI, Web services
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere, Life ray Portal 6.1
Frameworks: Jakarta Struts1.1/2.0, Spring3.0/4.0, JBoss seam, JSF
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA
GUI & others: AWT, Swing, Threads, Maven, JPA, JSR 168/286
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2, MySQL
IDE's: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans 6.8, RAD 8.0/8.5
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Access, DB2
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, Rapid SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML/DHTML, AJAX (DWR), CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX/DOM
Methodology: OOAD, UML, OOP, MVC & MVC2, Frameworks, Test Driven Development (TDD).
Configuration Management Tools: CVS, Rational Clear Case, Harvest
Others: MQ Series, TIBCO, SOAP, WSDL.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows 2000/XP
Middleware Technologies: RMI, EJB, JNDI
UML Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Version Control Tools: Sub Version (SVN), Concurrent Versions System (CVS), IBM Rational Clear Case, Visual Source Safe (VSS).
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Integrated front-end components user interfaces using AngularJS.
- Expertise in AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Created custom directives for re-usable components.
- Implemented code in scripting to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Deployed and tested the application using Apache Tomcat server.
- Implemented some server-side changes.
Confidential, Tifton, GA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed code for Exchange project using the Java, J2EE platform.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Used Bootstrap library to build application UI's, used AngularJS to associate HTML elements to models.
- Implemented jQuery Plugin implementation: - Banner, Slider, Accordion, Tabs, jQuery Dropdown, Image Gallery.
- Implemented UI components using Angular JS dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Created UI interfaces to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using AngularJS, and jQuery.
- Developed custom AngularJS directives, tags and integrated with Spring forms.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services Used Spring Security for session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Used Spring inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Containers, ORM modules as part of migration from EJB to Spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generating reports and emails to clients.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used advanced java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Developed microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Worked on Spring cloud for Routing, Service-to-service calls, Load balancing.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to role-based access controls, applying and enforcing roles and permissions to ensure that users can only view and affect the spaces for which they have been granted access.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans, mapping of Java Objects to Database Tables using Hibernate. Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Wrote SQL queries to get the data, update the data from the database and to connect database in the DAO implementation classes. Developer Spring Quartz jobs to run the backend jobs and generated reports.
- Generating Scala and java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application. Designed and developed file upload and file download features with Oracle Blob.
- Used Scala collection framework to store and process the complex consumer information. Based on the offers setup for each client, the requests were post processed and given offers. Done unit testing using TestNG.
- Used slick to query and storing in database in a Scala fashion using the powerful Scala collection framework.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines- JBoss Drools 4.x to validate the business User Roles.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report. Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria. Used iText to generate pdf in the form of a tree.
- Used Maven, Nexus, Jenkins as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
Confidential, Fairfield, OH
SR. Java/J2EE Developer
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with Oracle Database, used Hibernate for object relational mapping and persistence. Developed Hibernate mappings to tables using JPA annotations.
- Used Apache Camel and CXF in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Involved in the deployment of web service End-points using Apache CXF.
- Developed hibernate DAO Access or classes using Spring JDBC Template. Knowledge in replication.
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Refactored Microservice to make it RESTful, thread-safe, and more configurable.
- Responsible for implementation of java integration components for JBPM and DROOLS.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications on Apache Tomcat web server and WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS application server and RHEL. Client had used Jersey and Axis Frameworks by using Eclipse.
- Experience in working with Groovy on Grails framework which makes creating complex workflows much simpler.
- Experience with client-side web technologies/frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap CSS, Bower, NodeJS, Backbone JS, Ext JS and jQuery. Worked on Solr, Elastic Search, Kafka, Flume, MongoDB, Cassandra, Mark Logic.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Worked on service oriented systems that utilize REST web frameworks with Spring MVC, Spring REST Template, Rabbit MQ, Spring Integration. Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and Spring Tool Suite.
- Used OAuth2 to provide authorization decisions across a network of web enabled applications and API.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications over servers like Apache Tomcat 4.x, and WebLogic, WebSphere servers. Deploying applications using Lambda, ECS and Docker containers and utilizing CI/CD processes.
- Good understanding of Mark logic NoSQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing application on NoSQL databases. Worked on JUnit testing framework and configured application on Web Logic Server.
- Used java 1.8 features like stream, lambda expressions, functional interface, collections, Date/Time changes and type annotations. Extensively used Apache Camel for transformation and used both Java DSL and XML DSL.
- Utilized MEAN stack, REST design pattern, MVC framework and SPA (Single Page Application) framework based on AngularJS. Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using SOA Suite.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Extensive experience with various Web Application servers like IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic.
- Implemented Apache Camel routes using Camel-Spring XML and Camel-Spring processor beans.
- Develop and executed unit test cases using JUnit, and Mockito as mocking framework for mocking data.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using selenium. Used Apache Camel in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Performed Unit as well as System Integration test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) for all the modules.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Hudson and Jenkins.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
SR. Java developer
- Developed and Implemented Restful Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Developed Rest architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Designed and developed the input/output data formats for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2. Communicated with the developed Web Services using REST Client and JSON.
- Worked on migrating from SVN to GIT, log4j to cloud based logging.
- Used GitHub for code repository and version control and worked with Stash.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC). Extensive experience using framework APIs like spring and Hibernate.
- Designed & Developed Request, Response XML schemas (XSD) for the Module which are part of SOAP request and response. Implementing Soap based JAX-WS webservices for requesting processing.
- Proficient in developing Web Services and its related frameworks like: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, AXIS and Jersey. All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot. Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs. Implemented Spring AOP for admin services.
- Migrating servers, databases, and applications from On-premises to AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes. Configured Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Connected to Data Sources and performed operations using Spring Data framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM. Auto-Generation of client-side code using APACHE AXIS2 with JAXB-RI binding.
- Worked on Single node/Multi-cluster setup using technology NoSQL, MongoDB, Mark logic.
- Developed Microservices for Student, Tenant and Authorization modules.
- Working experience with distributed systems using JMS, Message Queues, Spring JMS Integration.
- Used Cassandra and Oracle as DB's for the application. The legacy info was going to Oracle and rest to Cassandra. Worked on Solr, Elastic Search, Kafka, Flume, MongoDB, Cassandra, Mark Logic.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used SOAPUI to test the Web Methods and to determine the appropriate response.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Using Java Messaging Service (JMS) for messaging, configured queues and topics on the web logic application server and used them for messaging. Used OAuth to provide authentication.
- Extensive experience with AWS (AWS Cloud Formation, AWS ECS and EC2, S3 etc.).
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum.
- Single Sign on (SSO) is a driven password security and multi-factor authentication ensures that only authorized users get access to sensitive data. Configured AWS Elastic Search to make for stream analytics.
- Developed unit testing framework using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing. Worked on JIRA reporting tools to report versions, epics, sprints, issues, etc.
- Used SVN as sub version control across common source code used by developers.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and Customization of the Application.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle modelto help, respond quickly to business needs.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes. Implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring actuator-configuring Spring Boot application, monitoring and invoking HTTP endpoints.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring
- Security. Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Curl is a command line tool for doing all sorts of URL manipulations and transfers.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC
- Web services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples. Worked with POJO for handling data coming from the legacy systems. Involved in writing DAO, DTO's using Hibernate DAO Support.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Continuous integration services are provided for software development using JENKINS.
- Implemented security for different front-end views based on the access privileges.
- Spring with Tiles Framework is implemented for a common look in all the presentation views.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Involved in requirements gathering and Capacity planning for Multi-Datacenter (four) and Cassandra Cluster Used Oracle DB for Database related activities. Worked with NoSQL. Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods for all the developed modules.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used GIT as Version Control and iText to generate pdf in the form of a tree. Done unit testing using Test NG. Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Action Classes and spring beans.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns. Involved in developing prototypes of the product.
- Created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked on Distributed messaging system RabbitMQ to send messages to Existing Applications.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where users can see all services provided.
- Planning, analysis, design and implementation of different modules using Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments.
- Designed and Developed Module based persistence layer under the guidance of DAO design pattern, ORM/JPA principles, using Hibernate. Designed GUI Components using Tiles frame work and Validation frame work.
- Configured different layer (presentation layer, server layer, persistence layer) of application using Spring IOC and maintained the Spring Application Framework's IOC container.
- Using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection) developed Java beans with getter and setter properties to be configured by Spring. Involved in writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed Java modules to interact Front end layer with Search engine to fetch information to the site.
- Parsing of XML documents was done using SAX and XML transformation was done using XSLT.
- Developed Database Procedures for updating, Inserting, and deleting table for a complete logical Unit of Work (LUW) using PL/SQL under Oracle Database Server. Extensively used GWT for developing Ajax applications.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Responsible for packaging and deploying components in to the Tomcat.
- Developed backend components, DBScripts for the backend communication.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint. Used CVS as version control system.
- Used JRockit JDK to develop and run the underwriting workbench application.
- Used XML SAX to parse the simulated xml file that has simulated test data.
- Responsible for bug fix code check-in and integration of the code with other components.
- Used java IO to create reports, which were mailed to be mailed to manager every hour.
- Collaborated on Struts Framework (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action Class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean, and a form set for validation and used JavaBeans to return dynamic information.
- Involved in developing multi-tiered J2EE design architecture and Hibernate.
- Involved in complete Software development life cycle using J2EE and Client GUI in Struts, JSP and JSTL.
- Development of Servlets, JSP files and Security Options using WebLogic Server.
- Designed and implemented the presentation layer using Java Server Pages, tag libraries, and cascading style sheets. Developed Oracle PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Used Hibernate Criteria Queries and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for Optimized Searching of huge data sets. Used JSP, DOJO, jQuery and CSS in the development in front end of the application.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Worked on the analysis, design and implementation and testing phases of SDLC.
- Used Tortoise SVN for software configuration management and version control.
- Created use case diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams, workflow process diagrams using Visio.
- Extensively used Log4J for logging, JUNIT as a test framework, ANT.
- Worked on UNIX Shell Scripting tasks. Good knowledge on Project Documentation.
- Expertise in developing interfaces and packages in ODI (Oracle data integrator).
- Involved in system testing and integration testing, and trouble shoot issues in multiple environments.
- Prepared complete documentation for developed portion of the system.
- Extensively used Log4J for logging, JUNIT as a test framework, ANT.
- Worked in Prototyping & Scrum/Agile Software Development methodology.
- Identified the Business requirements of the project. Involved in preparing System Requirements for the project.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project. Used Java 1.4 for the compilation.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status. Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code. Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server. Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets. Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server-side components using Rational Rose. Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose. Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS. Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Used XML HTTP Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response. Junit tests were written to test each module in the application.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user. Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- AngularJS takes another approach. It attempts to minimize the impedance mismatch between document centric HTML and what an application needs by creating new HTML constructs. WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces. Wrote Ant Scripts to automate the build and deploy process.