- Over 7.5 years of experience in working on the various phases of Software Development Life Cycle like requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining the websites..
- Good hands on experience in Spring Core (IOC and AOP) and Hibernate frameworks.
- Wrote RESTFUL microservices withSpringBoot.
- Good experience in Angular JS, built application service layer using Angular JS Dependency Injection.
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS and Swagger.
- Migrating Applications to the AWS Cloud and working with AWS services like EC2 and Lambda.
- Expertise in deploying applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server 7.0/6.0/ 5.3, BEA WebLogic 9.1/7.x, JBoss 4.0 application servers and Tomcat 5.0 web server.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front - end framework using J2EE design patterns and AngularJS.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring (MVC), Spring (AOP), NoSQL, Spring Scheduler, Web Flow, Hibernate 2.0/3.0 ORM, Hibernate ORM Search 3.5, JPA,.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle/ DB2/ MySQL/ SQL Server query based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming and proficient in Database programming using JDBC and SQL.
- Extensive experience with applying multiple J2EE Design Patterns, such as Factory Pattern, Singleton Design Pattern and Prototype Design Pattern.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like GIT, Subversion and SVN.
- Strong Experience on AWS platform and its dimensions of scalability including VPC, EC2, ELB, S3.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Strong experience in using HQL, inheritance, caching strategies, mapping strategies, annotations with Hibernate.
- Implemented Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito.
- Experienced with creating unit tests by using JUnit in test driven development(TDD) approach.
- Proficient with Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) Tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in Unit Testing of components using Junit with Mockito, Selenium RC, and EasyMock.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server and MongoDB
- Good Working knowledge of ANT, Log4j.
- Good understanding of various methodologies likeAgile, Scrum.
- Hands on experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Used Apache Camel framework for message-oriented middlewar.
J2EE Technology: Servlets 2.3, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC 3.0, JSP 2.0, Swing, JNDI, JMS 1.1, Web services, SOA
Programming Languages: Java 1.5/1.7, C, C++, SQL, Shell scripting, Angular JS, Ant, Maven, Perl, Python, Jenkins, PL/SQL
Frameworks and Tools: Spring 1.0.2, Jakarta Struts 1.1/1.2, Hibernate 3.0, ANT, MAVEN, Log4J, JUnit, Ext JS, JMS, J2EE Design Patterns
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, DB2 7.1/6.5, MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL 4.1, MongoDB.
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 3.5/4.x/5.x, BEA WebLogic 6.x/7.x/8.x, Apache Tomcat/Server 5.0, JBoss.
Tools: Eclipse Mars, Toad, Soap UI, Putty, SQL Developer, IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.0/5.1.2, Rational Application Developer 5.0/6.0/7.0 (RAD), Atlassian JIRA.
Operating Systems: WINDOWS 2007/NT/XP, LINUX.
Design, Version Control: IBM rational rose, Microsoft Visio, Apache Subversion SVN, CVS, Tortoise SVN and Hudson.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Participated in design and development as a Core Java and J2EE Software developer. Understanding business and software requirement plus utilizing technology to enunciate data flow between front end and back end technologies.
- Created AngularJS directives, factories and services for developing single page web applications.
- Pooling up most apposite design pattern for DAO and implementing interface to reduce code reuse. Understanding the Business process and developing logic and software stack based on business flow.
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls, and AJAX calls for the application .
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery and used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- UsedAWSS3 to store code bundles to deploy ontoAWSEC2 Instances
- Design, investigation and implementation of public facing websites on Amazon Web Services AWS
- Hands on Experience in databases such as MYSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE. MongoDB (No Sql).
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Experience in scripting deployments to AWS.
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence. Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework and extensively used Core Java such as Multi-threading, exceptions, and collections.
- Design and development of many PL/SQL batches using Java with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Uses the DAO pattern for data access layer and JMS API for the messaging requirement.
- Utilized Agile Scrum Methodology (SDLC) with Atlassian JIRA to manage projects and participated in daily stand up meetings.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with Ant and Shell Script.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Hands on experience in J2EE framework and extensively used CoreJava and Spring API in developing the business logicusing Agile Methodology.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based presentation using JSF framework.
- Extensive experience of developing Representational state transfer (REST) based services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based services.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Involved in designing of user interface.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Involved in writing EJBs (Stateless Session Beans) and Web Services for building the middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Developed RESTFUL web service and hands on experience in JSON parsing and XML parsing.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration Testing.
- Involved in Agile methodology with respect to the successful development of the project.
- Deployed GUI code to WebLogic application environment and standalone components to JBoss Server.
- Worked as full stack backend developer for mobile applications (Front-End) in two project like Car Locator, Crash Detection.
- Developed web services to perform various operations on the supplier information.
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Involved in mapping the data from various vendors with the existing database.
- Responsible for updating the supplier database if new updates are available.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analyzing and developing design documents and reviewing with business.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing and User acceptance testing with test cases.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Analyzing the requirement document and preparing queries for clarification from client.
- Involved in High Level Design Document (HLD) preparation.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile and waterfall methodology.
- Involved in Presentation Development using Struts Framework.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Struts framework.
- Worked as a full stack senior Java developer for this project. Implemented change request from start to end touching all the layers. Used Struts framework for the MVC implementation with Spring for DI and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Automation of Web Services Testing using SOAP UI 5.0.0
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO,DTO.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-may communication in the application.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in WebLogic Application Server environment.
- Deployment of application in Tomcat server and good experience in resolving issues in the production server.
- Interaction with Oracle database is implemented using Hibernate.
- Created Stored procedures using SQL for data modification (Using DML insert, update, delete) in Oracle .
- Involved in consuming web services using JAXWS development.
- Involved in improving the existing design by minimizing dependencies between the layers with the help of design patterns plus procedures and functions modifications.
- Configuration of manager role using Jenkins tool.
- Involved in DB Design and Application design for Play Back Mock.
Environment: J2EE, EJB, Web Services, XML, XSD, RUP, Microsoft Visio, Clear Case, Drools, Source Integrity, Oracle 10g, WebLogic 10.3, JMS, SOA, LDAP, RAD, Log4j, Servlets, JSP, Unix, Struts, Hibernate
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Design using UML and OOAD
- Developed user interface using HTML, CSS, JSPs and AJAX.
- Involved in software development life cycle with object oriented approach of business process and client feedback.
- Developed different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI)
- Hands on experience in design and development of multi-tier applications using Java, HTML, Springs, Hibernate.
- Used JNDI for registering and locating Java objects.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory
- Communicated between different applications using JMS.
- Developed new features for the existing Java services and optimized the time taken for processing service calls From other frameworks/services.
- Deployed the Application in WebLogic App Server.
- Deployment of application in Tomcat server and good experience in resolving issues in the production server.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit framework.
- Worked on production issues and interacted with the users and documented the Application.
Environment: Java, WebLogic App Server, Spring,SQL, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, JMS, HTML, XML/XSL/XSLT, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 9i, Junit.