- 7+ years’ experience with proven success in developing, testing, and deploying cutting - edge solutions which enhance productivity, profitability, and competitive positioning for clients and employers.
- Adept throughout full SDLC (software development lifecycle) from requirements gathering, design, development, integration, testing, deployment, trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Able to effectively interpret business/functional requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Demonstrated strengths in motivating, coaching, and leading technical teams throughout end-to-end delivery of high-quality solutions and services. Efficient with CI/CD tools.
- Excel Confidential interfacing with key stakeholders to assess and mitigate risk, propel forward-moving efforts, control costs, and continuous improvement.
- Proficiency in coordinating onsite and offshore resources to reliably accomplish projects within timeline, cost, scope, and quality parameters.
- Recipient of multiple awards throughout career including “Rising Star” and “Best Team Player”
- 7+ years of Integration experience using middleware applications, SOA/Micro Service models, and implementation using TIBCOBW,TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO Hawk, Mule CE/EE, and TIBCO Adapters.
- Strong exposure to develop SOAP/REST web services.
- Strong hold in developing API’s. Developed Secured REST API’s
- Hands on experience in Hadoop ecosystem including Pig, Hive, MapReduce, HBase, Sqoop, Spark Python .
- Experienced on XML, JSON related technologies including RAML,XSLT, XSD and XPATH
- Adequate knowledge and working experience with Agile and Waterfall
- Experience in Ticket Management, Defect Management, Release Management.
- Functional Experience in Retail, Telecommunication and Health Care Domain.
- Constantly focus on optimizing software performance, reliability, scalability, security, and compliance.
Enterprise Service Bus: Mule, TIBCO BW
TIBCO: TIBCO Admin, TIBCO BW 5.x, TIBCO EMS, Business Events, Business Studio, HAWK
MuleSoft: Mule ESB CE/EE, Dataweave,Anypoint Platform, API Manager, API Gateway, API Runtime Manager, MMC, Cloudhub, Data Services, SFDC Connectors, CXF, Webservice,HTTP etc.
Servers: TIBCO Administrator, Weblogic, Tomcat/Tomcat EE
Message Broker: ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Kafka, TIBCO EMS
Operating System: Windows,Unix, Linux
Database: JDBC/ODBC, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Teradata, HBase
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Testing tools: Junit, MUnit, Postman, SOAPUI, Chrome REST API
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall
Versioning Tools: SVN,CVS, GIT
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson
Scheduler: Cron, Control-M
Big Data Processing: Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Spark,SQooP,HIVE
Agile Tools: JIRA, Confluence
IDE: Eclipse, MuleSoft Anypoint Studio, Intellij
Logging: Log4j, Logstash
Tools: Connect Direct, Putty, HP QC, Rational ClearQuest, XML SPY, Visio, ClearCase, Microsoft Office Suite,GEMS
- Automated the Hiring Process integrating with Oracle’s Web services and REST/ATOM feeds (TIBCO and MULE)
- Developed 21 interfaces to support different New Hire functionalities like Provisioning, Email Creation, HCM Uploads, Pay Roll Relationship, TRU, Time and Labor, etc.
- Developed REST API’s &SOAP Web services, File/Adapter/Messaging based interfaces (TIBCO and Mule)
- Developed Automated scripts for Merge, File Size check in Unix
- Created Automated Scripts for Deployments using Appmanage and EMS/Admin/Disk Space monitoring, which sends Email automatically.
- Designed the New Hire interface from Hiring to Provisioning.
- Developed a MicroService applications which are generic and are config Driven, helping the HR team to automatically Schedule all the HCM Reports/Extracts/PGP Reports
- Implemented a File Transfer Mechanism helping out all the Retailers, Warehouse, Stores, HR Team, SAP Team, Mainframe to successfully transfer Files to different vendors
- Developed a middleware applications which does a File transfer using different protocols FTP/SFTP/JAVA UNC
- A generic interface which is config (XML’s) driven.
- Developed unified solution and to enhance integration strategies following the micro service architecture for integrating
- Manhattan, PKMS Retail and Shipping, TMS, and OMS FlexPLM
- Integrated SFDC systems with different downstream applications
- Worked to develop, Integration with SAP system, creating secured API’s which transfers different IDOCS to different vendors over web service/HTTP/JMS. Implemented Security Policies.
- Supported Production Deployments. Maintenance and migrations. Cloud hub, On-Prem, Stand Alone Deployments.
- Working, in migrating TIBCO Applications to Mule ESB.Implemented Data weave across the projects.
- Integrated Mainframe applications with SAP systems for Warehouse, Purchase order..
- Setup integrations with Data Lake, Teradata and exposure to multiple connectors
Software Engineering Senior Analyst
- Participated in requirements gathering phase with client, worked with the team to prepare technical detailed design documents for the Interfaces/Services to be developed as Micro Services
- Design and Orchestrate the API Development for the Micro Service Team
- Developed API’s that integrate all the Medical groups and created integrations to Send MA-1099 Forms
- Created POC’s and Spearheaded the migration of all the existing middle ware services of Confidential to Micro Service Architecture
- Developed REST API’s for the Confidential Billing Management and Report Management systems
- Medical/Dental report analysis and data migration from Source DB to Reporting DB
- Setup TIBCO EMS in Fault tolerant and Load Balancing modes
- Designed and Implemented Micro Services based interfaces.
- Development of services using JAX-WS,TIBCO BW, Mule ESB .Web services, XML, TIBCO EMS.
- Designed a Business Works process which uses FTP protocol to transfer Schedule XML files from Company Server to Shipment Server and vice versa.
- Perform continuous monitoring of all the interfaces and report/resolve all the encountered issues.
- Extensively use SQOOP for importing and exporting snapshot data from RDBMS to HDFS for analysis.
- Efficiently generate scripts for developing Hive external tables to store Pig output.
- Implement partitions and bucketing in Hive tables to enhance overall data management.
- Perform medical/dental report analysis and data migration from Source to Datamart database.
- Developed Hive scripts for creating Hive external tables to store Pig Output.
- Continuous monitoring and managing the Hadoop cluster using Cloudera Manager
- Developed the UNIX shell scripts for creating the reports from Hive data
Software Engineering Senior Developer
- Developed multifaceted middleware application (ESB-NIS) which enabled communication and management of data in distributed applications.
- Participated in requirements gathering process, prepared technical detailed design documents for TIBCOinterfaces/services to be developed and leveraged Waterfall and Agile methodologies to achieve and sustain maximum efficiency throughout project.
- Developed approximately 60 services using TIBCO Business Works, Web Services, XML, and TIBCO EMS.
- Designed and implemented SOA-based interfaces,and contrived process in Business Workswhich used FTP to transfer Schedule XML files between company server and shipment server.
- Effectively setup TIBCO EMS in fault tolerant and load balancing modes.
- WroteETL scripts for simplified extraction of data from multipledatabases.
- Shepherded team of six in designing five modules which resulted in zero post-production defects.
- Compiled and approved deployment guides and advised production support team throughout process.
- Directed team throughout successful migration of application servers from UNIX to Linux, and promoted cohesive relationships between onshore and offshore team members.
- Migrated middleware components from TIBCO to Java, and served as member of team which provided 24/7 support to 35 TIBCO critical interfaces.
- Exhibited proficiency throughout SDLC through to testing, QA, deployment, and maintenance.
- Designed/Developed/Automated different monitoring scripts helping client in reducing Cost
Software Engineering Senior Developer
- Spearheaded planning and installation of EAI TIBCO software on UNIX platform, and played an active role inTIBCOworkflow design and development for project.
- Installed and configured TIBCO Active Enterprise products, Active Database Adapter, and EMS.
- Created and automated several monitoring scripts to fortify expense control for client.
- Effectively cooperated withthird-party vendors to standardize XML schemas implemented over HTTP.
- Formulated processes to accurately map incoming transactions between application-specific messages and common messages.
- Devised and seamlessly integratedTIBCOBusiness Works processes with Oracle applications.
- Implemented TIBCO and SOAP Server processes to enablewarehouse management functionality among third-party vendors.
- Successfully configured SOAP Event Source and corresponding HTTP connection resource to provide web service functionality to requesting applications.
- Conducted unit testing and end-to-end testing of components in support of rigorous quality assurance goals.
- Generated software release documentation to equiptechnical support team with build installation instructions.