- Experience in Banking, Healthcare and e - commerce industries in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Experienced in the development, implementation, and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Spring, AWS.
- Oracle certified java developer (OCP), hands on experience in Java concepts such as Collections Framework, Design patterns, Generics, Concurrency, I/O, JDBC, Streams, Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, platform module system and deep understanding of OOP.
- Strong experience in configuring backend using various Spring frameworks features such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA and Spring Security.
- Experience in working with SQL databases such as MYSQL, Oracle 12c, H2 and NOSQL MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB. Created SQL queries, triggers, joins, stored procedures. Strong experience with ORM tools. Used Flyway as a database-migration tool.
- Created, documented, tested, used RESTful Web Services using Java and Spring, secured them with OAuth2 and JWT.
- Developed services, from production to consumption of Web Services, implementing an SOA architecture using SOAP and JAX-WS to publish WSDL endpoints.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like (AWS) Amazon Web Services (lambdas, AWS SDK, SNS, S3, AWS CLI, EBS, EC2, Security, VPN).
- Involved in implementation of Microservices using Spring Boot, Netflix Docker container (Eureka) and followed domain driven design.
- Strong experience in unit testing with JUnit and Mockito, used build automation tools such as Maven and Gradle. Used Git as version control tool with Bitbucket and GitHub and JIRA for bug tracking and project management worked on Authentication and authorization between multiple systems servers and environments. Developing and maintaining web application that integrates various components Business tier, Persistence tier, Middleware Web Services applications along with relevant supporting layer.
Back end: Spring, Hibernate, SOAP/REST Webservices JSP, Thymeleaf, JWT,Microservices
Databases: MYSQL, Oracle 12c, H2, MongoDB, Flyway, SQL developer
UI Frameworks: Angular, HTML, CSS, NodeJS, Bootstrap
Amazon Web Services: EC2, AMI, Auto Scaling, Load Balancing, S3, RDS, VPC, Subnets, Internet Gateways, Lambdas, SNS, IAM roles IDEs, Version Controls, Tools, Web/App Servers, Testing Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Eclipse, Intellij, Postman, SoapUI Visual Studio Code, Tomcat, Glassfish, JUnit, Mockito, Selenium
Confidential, New York, NY
Java / Angular Developer Consultant
- Worked in designing, development, deployment and testing of an application using Java, Spring, AWS.
- Involved in creating, documenting, testing RESTful web services and consuming them using Spring Rest Template, request and response parameters in JSON format. And secure them with Oauth2.
- Used Oracle 12c database wrote SQL scripts such queries, stored procedures and triggers. Used Spring Data JPA as an ORM tool for object mapping.
- Created SPA with Angular using modules, services, templates, directives, and dependency injection. Used Typescript, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Managed Angular modules with Angular CLI and secured routes using Guards. Consumed Rest Api using Angular services and populated UI pages with received information.
- Developed back end application using Spring framework. Used features such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Developed various helper classes needed, used advanced concepts of Core Java like Collections, Streams and lambda expressions, Functional interfaces and Concurrency.
- Used cloud9 tool to develop AWS Lambdas for automated, event-driven upon S3 Bucket operation, server less notification services with SNS.
- Worked Selenium framework for UI regression testing and JUnit framework for unit test. Used Gradle as a build-automation tool and Git for version control tool.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions to track and provide better understanding. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment and JIRA as Tracking tool.
- Used agile methodology and participated in daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning’s and Retrospective meetings.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Java / Angular Developer
- Involved in the complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) of module- design, coding, and testing and participated in the daily stand up meetings, Spring planning’s and retrospectives.
- Developed back end application using Spring framework. Used features such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Security. Used Spring Data JPA as an ORM tool for object mapping. Implemented second level cache using Ehcache.
- Implemented different design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Factory method, Decorator, Builder, Composite.
- Involved in developing, consuming Spring-based RESTful web services and tested it using Postman. Used JWT for security.
- Worked with MySQL database, writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers. Used Flyway for database migrations.
- Developed AWS Lambdas for automated, event-driven, serverless notification services.
- Used SonarQube for code quality, worked on sonar bug fixes to improve the overall code reliability and standards.
- Developed unit tests using JUnit and Mockito, used Maven as a build-automation tool.
Environment: Java 8, HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Bootstrap, Angular 6, Spring boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Ehcache, JSON, REST, MySQL, AWS, SQL, JUnit, Mockito, Maven SonarQube, Jetbrains hub, intellij, Git, Bitbucket.
Full stack Developer
- Involved in design and requirements gathering for project for further improvements and enhancement as per business requirements.
- Involved in creating and consuming the RESTful web services using Spring Rest Template, request and response parameters in JSON format.
- Consuming the SOAP web service and mapped the received data using the POJO’s and Bean classes.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from using SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers on Oracle 12c database. Used NoSQL Database MongoDB for data persistence, with Mongoose ORM framework.
- Persisted java objects to relational database using Hibernate ORM.Configured Hibernates second level cache using EhCache.
- Worked on latest features of Java 8 like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces. Implemented different design patterns like Singleton, Factory method, Builder etc.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation layer and logic.
- Worked in development and deployment of the application using Apache Tomcat.
- Used JUnit and Mockito for unit testing. Participated in Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3.
- Used Git as version control tool and Maven as build tool. Configured and implemented Log4j for logging.
Confidential, New York, NY
Junior Java Developer
- Worked in designing, development, deployment and testing of an application using Java, Spring. Involved in the complete software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Developed Spring-based RESTful web services and tested them with Postman. Secured them with JWT.
- Implemented Authorization and Authentication of the web application using Spring Security.
- Responsible for mapping the model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed various helper classes needed, used advanced concepts of Core Java like multithreaded programming and Collections.
- Developed Spring configuration files and used annotations to auto wire Java Components using Spring Dependency.
- Wrote MySQL queries to get the data, update the data from the database and to connect database in the DAO implementation class. Used internal API services using Node js modules.
- Created unit tests using JUnit framework in test driven development approach and developed unit and integration tests. Used Git as version control tool and Maven as build tool.