- Nearly 7 years of professional IT experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Debugging, Deployment and Support of web/enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in Design and Development of multi - tier enterprise applications usingJava, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, JDBC,JavaBeans and Web services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Experienced in using web/application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere and IBM WebLogic.
- Experienced in integrating enterprise applications using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), JMS, SOAP and RESTful Web services.
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC Framework.
- Proficient in CoreJavawith strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, Collections, Concurrency, Multithreading, Event handling and performance tuning.
- Experience with modern web development technologies such as AJAX, HTML5 / CSS3,AngularJS single-page applications, responsive websites.
- Experienced in Application Programming Interface (API).
- Have good experience in Junit.
- Extensively used Spring MVC Framework, JSP, JSF for developing User interface modules.
- Well-versed in testing and troubleshooting to promptly to identify issues and perform debugging. Exceptional work ethic, contributing to all SDLC phases to deliver outcomes that surpass project time and quality expectations.
- Expertise in Object - oriented design/analysis, UML modeling, Gang of four design patterns and J2EE patterns.
- Worked on Database Development wrote SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers using SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Developer and TOAD.
- Experienced in using software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum).
- Worked in TDD and version management tools Stash, Github, SVN.
- Worked on with IDE tools such as Eclipse, Net Beans, and Jdeveloper.
- Able to rapidly adapt new technical environments; outstanding communication, negotiation and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task and use time wisely.
Languages: C,C++, J2SE,J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Java & J2EE Technologies: JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8, JDBC 2.0/3.0/4.0, EJB 2.0/3.0, Servlets 2.3/2.4/2.5/3.0/3.1, JSP 1.2/2.0/2.1/2.2/2.3, JSTL, JSF, JMS, JNDI, JAF, JTA, JCA, JAAS, JAXR, JAXP, RMI, Applets (Swing, AWT), JavaBeans, iBATIS 2.2, DMR, Easy Mock, JavaMail API, Java Persistence API, Collections, Generics, Multi-Threading,Swing,Concurrency,Serialization
Web Services: WSDL,RESTful, SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, SAAJ, Metro
Frameworks: Spring 2.0/2.5/3.0/3.1, Hibernate 3.0 /3.2/4.0/5.0, JPA, Struts 1.x/2.0, ADF, Spark,Castor Framework, Top Link, Maverick
Applications/Web Servers: WebSphere 5.x/6.0/7.0/8.x, BEA weblogic 8.1/9.2/10g/11g/12c, JBoss AS 4.0/4.2/5.1/6.0/7.0, JBoss EAP 4.2/4.3/5.0/6.0, Glassfish, Tomcat 4.0/5.x/6.x,/7/8, Apache HTTP Server, Microsoft IIS.
Data Base: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12C, MS SQL Server 2000/2008/2008R2/2012/2014, MySQL 4.x/5.x
IDE Tools: JBuilder, JDeveloper 9.0/10g, MyEclipse 5.x/6.6, Eclipse 4.x, Net Beans,Toad 4.0/8.5, SQL Developer, Rational Application Developer (RAD), IntelliJ
Testing: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, JTest, Jasmine, Karma
Build Tools: Log4j,ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Git, Logstash, CloudWatch, Puppet, Chef
Design Tools & Methodologies: OOPS, OOAD using UML with RationalRose, Visual Paradigm, Agile Methodology, SCRUM, Waterfall/Spiral SDLC, J2EE Design Patterns-DAO, VO, Business Delegate.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX (Shell Scripting)
Version Controls: Stash, Git hub, CVS, VSS, SVN, ClearCase 7.0/7.1, Subversion.
Defect Tracking Tools & Others: Jira, Bugzilla, IBM Rational ClearQuest, Trac, putty, Apache Camel, winSCP, Business Objects, Auto Sys Job Scheduler,JMS, Apache Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Control M Scheduler, Site Minder, Vantage Analyzer, Twilio, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Hudson
- Implemented and involved in design of Service Oriented Architecture using REST Web Services.
- Involved in code optimization, scalability of the application and production support.
- Implemented and written various configuration files for implementing Spring IOC and MVC.
- Developed many controller classes for accepting REST endpoint request.
- Involved in communicating with internal clients in gathering requirements and converting them to technical specifications.
- Used Hibernate in developing DAO layer for persisting data.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used Angular JS MVC to build a cross-browser application.
- Implemented core features of Angular JS framework such as Dependency Injection, Data-Binding, Filters, Directives, Templates Services and Deep Linking.
- Written the DAO and DAO implementation classes for Model layer.
- Used Spring REST Template to test the Rest endpoints internally.
- Extracted data weekly from Oracle 11g to Derby database using Oracle SQL Developer database extraction and performed scripts to convert database tables efficiently.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server by generating WAR and EAR files.
- Used Eclipse as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used MAVEN as the build tool and refactored POM file.
- Maintained highest coding standards when implementing a task
- Performed extensive unit testing using Junit and Mockito framework.
- Used Advanced Rest client for functional testing the Rest endpoints.
- Used Apache Jackson for parsing JSON data.
- Used Apache JMeter and Firefox plug-in Poster for local testing.
- Helped the QA team to devise the test plan for the application by explaining the vision document and the business case.
- Involved in system testing and user acceptance test.
- Used Log4j as the logging framework.
- Exposure to UNIX commands and Shell scripts.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible to write test cases with JUnit to test different functionalities and use SVN for version control.
- Followed Functional Specification document, Design document and communicate with Business Analysts.
- Responsible to coordinate with other teams and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings with team members to update work status and code review.
- Following Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop application.
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks
- Involved in development with Spring MVC framework and integrated with Hibernate DAO to access Oracle database to make sure all components and functionalities work well with each other.
- Developer for full text search platform using NoSQL Elasticsearch engine, allowing for much faster, more scalable and more intuitive user searches for our database.
- UsedStruts2 Framework to develop Action classes and Controllers.
- Assisting developers integrate jasperreportswithstruts 2.
- Used microservice architecture, with Spring Boot/Cloud foundry based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ or Apache Kafka message brokers and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity microservices.
- Configured theStrutsenvironment by registering FilterDispatcher, Validator plugin, tiles plugin, form beans, dynamic action/validator forms, controller, message resource, action mappings, and forwarding/navigation definitions.
- Built new analytics solution for customers. Uses ElasticSearch as backend and d3.js for charts. Experience inElastic Search Engine Lucene/Index based search, ELK log analytics tool, Elastic Search.
- Developed WSO2 Carbon based Data Service layer to enable CRUD operations on Meta Content Repository.
- Open source search UI/plugin for Elasticsearch using Angular.
- New full text search feature elasticsearch, java implementation with multi-tenancy.
- Efficiently handled periodic exporting of SQL data into Elasticsearch.
- Created new API for reusable discussion board using SpringBoot/MongoDB.
- Strong Java skills with knowledge of JVM tuning and Java best practices.
- UsedJava8features like writing default methods in Interface and Stream API.
- Used DBCP to access database to maintain the performance of Apache Tomcat server.
- Used Rest client- POSTMANandSOAPUItools to test REST API services.
- Involved in deploying EJBs on JBoss server for testing with QA.
- Involved in CQ5/AEM related design and framework development using templates, components widgets, CQ5 bundles, JCR/Sling API, configuring Cloud Services, publish and author set-up.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication and authorization for user access.
- Used RESTful service to transfer data in JSON/XML format between front-end and server with AJAX. And retrieve web service data from third party.
- Developing persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API 2 annotations and Entity manager.
- Writing a program using Google's client API which enables the image recognition, voice recognition and Natural Language Processing
- Experience in creating mule flows. ESB Mule.
- Involved in defining build process withMavenscripts.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub, AWS Whenever a new github branch gets started, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it, The Docker container leverages Linux containers and has the AMI baked in. Converted our staging and Production environment from a handful AMI’s to a single bare metal host running Docker.
- Used JavaMail to send system notifications.
- Used Log4j inside the application to generate logging information.
- Involved in the reporting data analysis with core Java and some design patterns for the business logic functions in service layer.
- Good Experience in writingJasmine tests. Increase front-end development by 10% by using Require.js, Jasmine and documentation.
- Responsible to communicate with QA team in developing and bug fixing.
Environment: Apache Tomcat 7.0, Java 8, J2EE, Elasticsearch, Jasper Reports, JavaMail, Ajax, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate 3, Log4j, JPA 2.0, Oracle 11g, Docker. IBM WebSphere ESB.
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements from the users.
- Actively participated in design and technical discussions.
- Responsibilities include analysis of these various applications, designing of the enterprise applications, co-ordination with client and offshore team, meetings with business users, functional and technical guide to the offshore team, project management.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interfaced with theapplication logic.
- Worked with the team members to create High Level design, detailed design to be implemented in Java/J2EE environment and estimate the level of effort.
- Used Spring Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern and Spring Validator framework to validate the form data.
- Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the spring-config.xml.
- Developed JSP’s, HTML that presents data to the client using JSTL and Tag Libraries.
- Had used Value Object design pattern for exchanging data between the tiers.
- Performed methodologies like Agile.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Wrote SQL queries, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Used JUNIT for debugging, testing the system state.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project
- Prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development
- Interacting with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.