- 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented applications in the Client/Server environment using Java/J2EE.
- Knowledgeable in MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of web-based and distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience using Microservices to build flexible, independently deployable software systems.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring boot, Validators, Spring Annotations, Spring tag library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Spring LDAP, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler, Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring DAO, Hibernate, Spring Security along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Worked on MVC Architecture like STRUTS, spring framework, JSF.
- Expertise in Core Java Such as OOPs, Collections, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, Multi-Threading, Lambda Expressions and Generics.
- Very good experience in developing applications using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Technologies Such as JPA and Hibernate.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM), DOM manipulations and DOM functions.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using J2EE design patterns and AngularJS.
- Experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS, ReactJS, Routing, Controllers, Services, and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower, Grunt.
- Expertise in Client-side scripting with AngularJS, Bootstrap and AJAX Extensions and Toolkit Controls.
- Experience in writing HTML5 code for designing static web pages and used various advanced HTML5 tags, classes, attributes and elements, and working with CSS Backgrounds, Layouts and Positioning.
- Hands on work experience in XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, SOAP, and REST Web Services.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML-based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom-up Approach.
- Expertise in using IDEs like Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ in various Configurations with version control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Experience in programming, deploying, configuring, and administering Application Servers like Web Logic, JBoss and Web Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Solid experience in application development as a Java/J2EE developer using WebSphere Application Server.
- The experience of Database design in Oracle/ MongoDB/DB2/MySQL/SQLServer query-based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming.
- In-depth knowledge of PL/SQL with the experience in constructing the triggers, tables, functions, user defined data type, procedures etc.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL databases like MongoDB.
- Solid knowledge on Core Java, Data Structures, Multi-threading, Algorithms and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Experience in log management tools like log4j, Splunk generating the application usage reports.
- Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Strong Knowledge and extensive experience using automated build and testing utilities such as Jenkins, Junit, Mockito, and Maven.
- Worked in Agile (SCRUM), Test Driven Development (TDD), prototype development and Waterfall software development methodologies and participated in all phases of the software life cycle beginning with gathering requirements & analysis, architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment, support phases, maintenance and updating.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunner
Application Servers: WebLogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fra ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Cloud Computing: AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot, Netflix Eureka
Confidential, COLUMBUS, OH
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating Use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Coordinated with several teams-the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Designed, developed and implemented JSP's in presentation layer for Submission Application Reference implementation. Resolved issues in basic networking components.
- Developed User Interface Screens using Spring MVC, to enable customers obtain auto finance.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Partner with product teams, design and build, incident and problem management teams to ensure compliance and quality service delivery
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API's with MongoDB.
- Migrated application to micro-services architecture.
- Worked on Design, implementation and test services using Python in a Microservice-oriented architecture.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the angular JS front-end.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
- Developed application framework using struts with design principles of the J2EE using Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Domain object and DAO patterns and developed Stateless Session Bean to Achieve Session façade Design Pattern. Decorator, State & Strategy were some of the other patterns used.
- Performed multiple and consistent deployments using UDeploy to JBoss.
- Developed Spring REST Exception Mappers.
- Developed Authentication layer using Spring Interceptors.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Build unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code.
- PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) instance was deployed on AWS.
- Configured dev and instances in AWS for EC2, RDS.
- AWS Health Monitoring Service was used to profile the applications deployed in these environments.
- Used Tomcat for application deployment.
- Code repository management using GIT and project build tool used is Gradle. Created High Level Design documents, low level design documents using MS Visio and PowerPoint to provide the documentation and guidance for peers and business users.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Agile Methodology that includes daily scrum meetings with the team.
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions where requirements and release plans are discussed.
- Application was built on Spring - MVC framework and Hibernate as business layer.
- Used spring's IOC, Dependency Injection and Spring MVC concepts in developing the application.
- Developed Java Server components using Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services technologies.
- Configured beans in spring configuration file with Spring IOC, Spring Core, Spring AOP and MVC for • enhanced modules.
- Business logic of the application is developed using POJOs.
- Used Spring Framework for Authentication and Authorization and ORM components to support Hibernate tool.
- Have Used Spring IOC to inject the services and their dependencies in dependency injection mechanism.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, a file that contains declarations and business classes are wired- up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI (IOC), Auto Wiring, Templates, Spring Security, and AOP.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI and SOAP Web Services (JAX-WS) using Apache Axis framework for communicating data between different applications.
- Used RESTful Services to interact with the Client by providing the RESTful URL mapping.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases and implementing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL), PKI for Encryption and Decryption of data using cryptography and Users Authentication.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Involved in core Java concepts - Interfaces, Abstraction, Collections, Multithreading, Exceptions, etc.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Chain of Responsibility, MVC, Business Delegate and Session Facade.
- Developed SQL Queries for performing CRUD operations in Oracle for the application.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Complex SQL Commands for the application using PL/SQL.
- Implemented the persistence layer (DAL) and the presentation layer.
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat Application Server.
- Involved in writing Client-Side Scripts using Java Scripts and used Servlets for handling the business.
- Used Angular Components, Piping and Services to create a rich one page app.
- Created AngularJS controllers, directives, models for different modules in the front end.
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
- Implemented the Custom classes and business model to retrieve the data from database for the account/ tracking number.
- Involved in writing the Junit test cases as part of unit testing, used Mocking Frameworks Easy Mock, Power Mock Objects and Spring Datasets in TDD approach.
- Used Maven to build the application and deploy on Tomcat server 8.
- Used SOAP UI for validating the service responses using request XMLs.
- Used Log4j along with Splunk for logging error/debug messages and managing them.
- After fixing defects, used SVN (Apache Sub versioning software) to check in the changes.
Confidential, PHOENIX, Az
Sr. Java Developer
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Used various NPM modules like Watchify, Abilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch, Body-Parser, Express etc. to create the application.
- Involved in creating REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Followed Reflux architecture in creating the actions, stores and controller components for callbacks.
- Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls using whatwefetch.
- Used Bootstrap CSS for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Developed routing components in the application using the react-router module for various components and views.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Consumed restful web services using eHttpClient for the data coming from external systems.
- Interacting with the offshore team to assist them in the development and help them understand the requirements and performed Code Reviews.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms. Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and uses Spring container for initializing services and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection such as Bean, Component, Repository, Autowired etc.,
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database and mapping using Hibernate Annotations.
- Involved in setting up the application to run on AWS environment on multiple EC2 instances with ELB's using Jenkins.
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, DbUnit, and Spring Test support.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure to the Gradle-based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Used extensively Eclipse in the development and debugging the application.
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings.
Confidential, SAN DIEGO, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and developed advanced dynamic views using JSP, Java Script, XML, CSS, XML Schema, HTML, and DHTML.
- Implementation of enterprise application with JQuery, Angular JS and Spring MVC.
- Developed HTML, DHTML, XHTML, UML, Java Server Pages confirming to JSP and Java Beans to present Client side GUI.
- Used Struts Framework to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC)
- Worked with Tag Libraries in Struts framework.
- Developed UI using JSON, JQuery, and AJAX.
- Created maintenance tools, such as a web-spider with Perl to monitor web pages
- Involved in requirement gathering and creation of UML diagrams.
- Involved in development using struts components - Struts-config.xml, tiles, form-beans and plug-ins in Struts architecture.
- Used Crystal reports for reporting the database details.
- Extensively worked with the JDBC Stored Procedures from Oracle database.
- Developed various stateless session EJBs as business components.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, REST, and WSDL.
- Involved in integrating WebSphere Portal Server with WebSphere Process Server involving SOAP Web Services, WS-Security using Jax-WS, and JaxB.
- Used Struts in MVC implementation and OOAD that uses Servlets and JSP tags, from the J2EE specifications, as part of the implementation.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used Maven scripts to build the applications and deploy on web application server.
- Coordinated development efforts and troubleshooting technical problems during testing support.
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller in the Struts Framework.
- Developed Business components using EJB 2.0.
- Worked on Web sphere application server
- Used hibernate to implement the DAO layer.
Environment: Java/JDK 1.6, Unix, DHTML, HTML, CSS, Servlets, Perl, Struts, JSP, EJB, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, Hibernate, Rest, Soap, WebSphere Portal Server, IBM WebSphere application server, Angular JS, ORACLE 11g, CVS, MAVEN.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under the hood of WebSphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports & SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed the application using RAD model.
- Worked with VSS Version control to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: Java1.5, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM WebSphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.