- 8+ Years of professional experience in Design and Development of Enterprise Applications with Java, J2EE and UI technologies.
- Certified AWS Associate level developer.
- Working with relative ease with different working strategies likeAGILE and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong experience in development of Spring Boot applications.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks likeSpring (Core, MVC, ORM, MVC with REST, Messaging), Jersey, SOAP
- Experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design with Bootstrap and Angular Framework.
- Experience in developing single-page application using Angular JS.
- String work experience in various Design patterns.
- Experience with core Java SE, including Collections API, Threads, Generics, Reflection, and JDBC.
- UsedSpring MVCframework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- UsedSpring ORMto integrate Spring Framework with Hibernate and JPA.
- UsedSpring ORM and DAOlayers to offer abstraction for the business from the database related code (CRUD).
- UsedSpring AOPmodule to handle transaction management services for objects in any Spring-based application.
- Experience on Spring Boot module for developing enterprise level Micro services.
- Strong experience and actively involved in building Restful Web services API (JAX-RS) using Jersey, for UI Integration.
- Worked on Scala for developing application using Apache Spark.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Experience in data modelling using Erwin Data model.
- Experience on Shell scripting.
- Strong experience in deploying java applications in servers likeJBoss, Apache Tomcat 7.0/8.0.
- Experience in using Build and Deploy tools like ANT, Maven.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control tools such asGIT, SVNand responsible for various software version releases.
- Working experience on STS, Eclipse IDE, Net Beans.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database, Node.js as the backend.
- Worked on the performance tuning like verifying indexes, optimizing queries in java batch processes.
- Experience in working in agile environment, followed Scrum methodology and worked on development process like Test Driven Development.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices architecture using J2EE Web Services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Axis and Spring framework, NodeJS (Express JS & Hapi JS).
- Expertise in developing database applications usingOracle, DB2and worked onPL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Packages,Data Modelling and Performance Tuning
- Experience in dynamically generating graphical PDF reports using Jasper and excel reports using apache POI.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Mark-up Languages: HTML5, XML, CSS3
UI Technologies: jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Jasmine
Scripting Languages: Java Script, Shell Script
Frameworks: Spring 4.x, Hibernate 4.x, Struts 2.0, Junit 4.x, Log back
Web Services: SOAP, Restful Web Services
Databases: Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Sybase, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL
Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Build Tools: Maven
Agile Methodology Tools: JIRA, Rally
CICD Tools: Jenkins, Sonar, Crucible
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT
Tools: Eclipse, PMD, Find Bugs, Fortify
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Sr. Application Developer
- Used Eclipse IDE for coding, debugging and testing the application modules
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3 (SASS) and AJAX.
- Implemented jQuery AJAX calls to retrieve the data from the data base
- Used Angular 2.0 $http service to read data from remote servers.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and work closely with architect for product requirement and management stack.
- Working on Automated microservices development framework to improve fast development and easy Onboarding process.
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying loose coupled microservices.
- Implemented and worked on claims processing, fraud analysis and reports generations in the application
- Developed action classes, Form bean classes and Struts configuration file using Struts framework
- Implemented the application modules using Spring Core layer(IOC), Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring Batch to develop the application
- Implemented Spring Services and business operations Dependency Injection
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to perform data base activities and transactions
- Implemented Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files
- Involved in the configuration of Struts Framework, Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool
- Used different design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, Value Object etc.
- Used Java Messaging Services (MQ Series and JMS) for developing messaging services to interact with different application modules
- Implemented SOA using Web Services and is frameworks Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS API
- Implemented Restful web services to perform some business activities
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Used Teradata/Oracle Server as data base systems
- Created data base tables, stored procedures according to the application requirements
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL
- Implemented SQL injection security checks, html sanitization and other security mechanisms
- Implemented the application using Agile development methodology
- Involved in performance tuning, query optimization, maintaining coding standards and resolving JVM issues
- Regression testing using JUnit Test Cases and deployed the components to Tomcat 7.0 Server anddeveloped JSF Tags and Components. Made Single page module with use of Angular.js framework.
- Experience in performing load testing and performance testing using JMeter and SoapUI
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed
- Involved in code versioning, Check In, Check outs and code merging using Sub-Version
- Used JIRA tool for creating change tickets and handling production bugs and development tasks
- Involved in production support, resolving the production issues and maintaining the application server
- Configured JNDI resources, Data Base resources, MQ Series and other configurations on the Application Server
Confidential, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Involved in design and architecture of multiple applications with capital one client.
- Followed agile daily scrum methodology by having 14-day sprint.
- Developed the application using spring boot, JPA, and Hibernate.
- Developed the application using spring and RESTful.
- Implemented RESTFul webservices API using HTTP and REST principles.
- Developed RESTful APIWeb services using Node.js and Express.js for backend services and used MongoDB as a database.
- Used Log4j and SLF4J for logging.
- Developed micro services using spring boot.
- Lead the application technical design, designing data model, worked with DB Team to finalize the database design, preparing database tables names and column names as per the standards of the data modelling team.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to coordinate with plans and necessities.
- Implemented JSON web tokens mechanism for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with PYTHON programming language for separation of data listing and mapping the routes.
- Developed Junit test cases for application unit testing.
- Code quality check using PMD, Code coverage checks.
- Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool).
- Used SVN as version control to check in the code, created branches and tagged the code in SVN.
- Used Log back framework to log/track application.
- Tracked the logs in the UNIX box in Dev and Test environment.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the end user. Developed unit test case scenarios and TDD using JUnit, Mockito.
- Used SOAPUI and Postman as API testing tool.
- Created Jenkins jobs in Jenkins 2.0 and build pipeline for the application deployment in QA and Prod.
- Promoted the application into production environment and validated the production deployment on cloud by logging to server using putty and bastion host.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application.
Confidential, Austin, Tx
Java Full Stack Developer
- Used Agile Methodologies and SDLC for managing the life-cycle development of the project.
- Used PrimeFaces framework of JSF and jQuery for integrating AJAX capabilities into the application.
- Worked with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Customized Angular JS filters in several locations to get the required output.
- Created a User Interface and integrated it with an API based backend which had the functionality to authenticate users, verify authenticity of shipping products with external device integration (barcode Scanner) using Java and Spring MVC.
- Worked on database /tables design, Cassandra stored procedures.
- Generated DAO's to interact with Cassandra using Hibernate. Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Involved in consuming, producing Restful web services using JAX-RS.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing the application using various design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, DTO, Front Controller and Façade.
- Used AWSto deploy the project on EC2 instance.
- Have created highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Javaapplication using AWSElastic Load Balancing, EC2, VPC and S3 as part of process and security improvements.
- Involved in Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS.Identifying appropriate AWSservice based on compute, data availability, security requirements and storage type.
- Experience setting up instances behind Elastic Load Balancer in AWSfor high availability.
- Used Docker hub for creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing Directory structures and managing containers.
- Used GIT as version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used Maven as build tools for the development of build artefacts on the source code.
- Used Chef Configuration management tool to deploy consistent infrastructure code across multiple environments.
- Written Chef Cookbook, recipes to automate installation of Middleware Infrastructure like Apache Tomcat, JDK and configuration tasks for new environments etc.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Installed Jenkins on a Linux machine and created a master and slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build farm.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers.
- Prepared Test Cases for the different services. Deployed Application on Unit testing environment, SIT (System Integration Testing) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and preproduction.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during integration testing phase.
- Day to day and weekly status reporting to the client. Responsible for producing the Materials/Documents.
- Integrating with social media like facebook, google etc.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Struts, EJB, Agile Methodology, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, AWS, UNIX, LINUX, UML, SQL, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, MySQL, RDS, Cassandra, Maven, GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Eclipse.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Worked with business teams on requirements analysis building use cases and estimations. Generating high level and low-level design documentation.
- Front-end web development is done using HTML, CSS3, generic XHTML face let templates, genericJSFvalidators and converters, backing beans, reference beans, phase listeners etc.
- Worked with JSF with PrimeFaces 2.0 plug-in and was also involved in the UI development
- Used PrimeFaces 2.0 an advanced framework of JSF and jQuery for integrating AJAXcapabilities into the application.
- Creating customJSFFa celet tags for error handling, data tables, true/false markers etc.
- Creating generic progress message and error handling using Rich faces Modal component which is used throughout the application.
- Designed and implemented business logic using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in injecting dependencies (DI) into code using spring core module.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Incorporated various Design/Architectural Patterns of Facade, MVC and Adapter etc. Was responsible for Refactoring and modularizing the various Java Classes of the system.
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB, Apache CXF.
- Implemented webservices API using HTTP.
- Used and configured Log4J for extensive logging and established logging standards for the application.
- Involved and Participated in requirement review meetings. Developed Batch applications in Java and standardized the logging, exceptions methods.
- Held meetings with project group to flush out the requirements tied to the assigned module(s). Development, Debugging, Deployment & build using Maven, Jenkins and Eclipse 3.0 IDE.
- Designed and implemented for fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment by using Chef.
- Assisted the Administration team in WebSphere / WebSphere Portal support & administration, upgrades, maintenance and patching.
- Responsible for integrating the entire single war file and sharing todifferent consumers. As part of common services.
- Creating/Managing release plan, sprint deliveries, responsible for version control (SVN) and configuration of the project, keeping track of project activities - Sprint execution, planning in JIRA.
- Prepared turnover documents and worked with the Production Engineers for the deployment of the application into various environments.
- Worked as core technical team member for analysis of requirements, design, development, unit and integration testing.
- Participate meetings with users for requirements analysis and design for user interface for the client screen.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML for designing the application.
- UsedJavaCollection components (List, Hash Map) for caching data.
- Designed logging information using the JUNIT.
- Used VariousJavaandJ2EEAPIs including XML, Servlets, JSP and JavaBeans.
- Application development experience using Multithreading, Externalization, Collection framework, Generics, CoreJavaComponents.
- HandledJavamulti threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Developed stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Used JProfiler for inspecting memory leaks and performing issues.
- Involved in developing a “video conference application for tele-medicine”. Worked on WebRTC an open project for real time communications using web browsers.
- Worked on identifying solutions that reduce bandwidth and allow for high quality video services in areas with low internet speeds.
- Following SCRUM methodology and sprint the work with agile model.
- Participated in Code Reviews of other modules, documents, test cases.
- Provided weekly status reports to the manager with the latest information of all ongoing activities.
- Participated in multiple WebEx sessions with clients/Support in the process of bug fixing.
Environment: Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle 10g, JBoss, JSP, Java Script, HTML, JUNIT, CSS