- 7+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design and Development of Variety of Applications using Java/J2EE Technology
- Versatile with waterfall and Agile Software Development Cycle Methodologies
- Expert understanding of Test - Driven Development (TDD) Environment and experience in Agile software development and Design Patterns
- Experience in developing application using technology stack of Mongo DB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js (MEAN Stack)
- Working experience with Database technologies like Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10g/ 11g and DB2, My SQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Database development experience using tables, triggers, views, packages, stored procedures and all object relational features in oracle
- Experience in Design, Development and support of web application using J2EE Frameworks like Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- Hands on experience on Spring modules (Spring Core, Spring DI, Spring MVC, AOP, Security and Transaction)
- Worked with Struts along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool
- Experience in Application development using model view controller and spring framework
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services and related technologies like WSDL, SOAP, REST, AXIS, UDDI, STUB, HTTP, SKELTON, XSD, XML, JSON, Apache CXF
- Worked with IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Web logic and Apache Tomcat web servers
- Expertise in applying Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable information exchange across Java applications
- Expert in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for Web Services using SOAP/WSDL
- Experience with Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Data Warehousing (OLAP) applications with Data Modeling Data Analysis
- Experience with Representational State Transfer Protocol (REST) for connectivity between end nodes in networks for network hyper media applications
- Worked with Docker for automatically deploy of code from server
- Worked with Ant, Maven and log tool such as Log4j for project management
- Worked with AWS cloud by deploying, maintaining and managing based production system, to ensure the accessibility, functioning and security of productions systems.
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, TeamCity
- Worked in Agile environment for developing environment using JIRA tool
- Experience in version control - GIT, Bit bucket, Gitlab, GitHub, Confidential, Subversion (SVN), VSS and Clear case
- Expert in using test tools like JUnit, Mockito testing framework and log4j
- Use Sonar cube for static code analysis and delivery better quality control of Java source code
- Excellent communication with Adaptive and interpersonal skills and highly motivated team player with ability to work independently
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Unix and Linux
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java EE 4/5, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA, JSF
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, Angular JS, Backbone JS, Node JS, jQuery
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXWS, JAXRS, XMLBeans, REST, AWS, Cloud Services
Frame works: Struts Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, SpringAOP, OracleReports10Gz
RDBMS: TOAD, ORACLE 10g/11g/12c, MS-Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2, Postgres, MongoDB
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic.
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebStorm, My Eclipse
Design Patterns: Singleton, session facade, Front Controller, MVC, DAO, MVVM.
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, Confidential, GitHub
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, Rancher
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in deploying the application with Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Worked on gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for the Optimization module using Microsoft Visio.
- Implemented the AJAX, JSPs, and Servlets, in the MVC Struts Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application.
- Developed Action classes to handle HTTP client requests by using HTTP Servlet Request, HTTP Servlet Response, and Action Mapping and Action Form objects.
- Worked in ReactJS, Backbone JS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX,ReactNative concepts.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD create, read, update, and delete features using ReactJS and Responsive Design.
- Backend development using Node JS.
- Worked with Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injection, Spring Context to provide message sources
- Use Spring Boot as Java microservices framework for Inversion of Control and Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Prototyped different APIs using Spring Boot and tested and compared efficiency.
- Build modern, RESTful APIs that make multiple calls to legacy Webservices and combine the data into a single JSON.
- Developed Spring Configuration file to define data source, beans and Hibernate properties
- Various JSF, Rich faces tags were used to implement asynchronous requests to web container
- Worked with Spring web flow to represent UI flow
- DesignedAngular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Implemented Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade and Data Transfer Objects
- Used Hibernate XDoclet tags to generate hbm.xml files
- Worked with Hibernate for developing Persistence classes to interact with the database
- Implemented WSDL XML document to located and describe the web services
- Developed Ant scripts to deploy EAR, WAR files for deployment into server
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
- Worked with Log4J for logging purpose in the project
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Used Spring MVCandSpring ORM to develop the application.
- Used HTML, AngularJS along with Kendo UI for content layout and presentation.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and stored procedures.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages utilizing HTML5 elementsand DHTML embedded in JSP.
- Involved in tracking and fixing defects using HP Quality Center.
- Analyzed and fulfilled design requirements provided by business users.
- Utilized AngularJS as the development framework to develop single page web application (SPA).
- Developed SOAP and REST based Web Services.
- Implemented different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection for Action classes using Application Context xml file.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and triggers to interact with business databases using JNDI
- Wrote PL/SQL procedures for intensive database transactions for storing high volume HTML Data.
- Use Spring Boot as Java microservices framework for Inversion of Control and Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Implemented JAVA-J2EE technologies including specialization in XML, XSL, and XSLT.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used Apache Maven as version control system for the source code and project documents.
- Extensively used core java collections, API and data structures.
- Delivered iterations every two-week cycle followed extensively Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Participated in various stages of the project life cycle including design, implementation, testing, deployment and continuous enhancement of the application.
- Involved in debugging and resolving the production/test issues.
Confidential, Chicago IL
- Involved in various phases of SDLC of the application using Scrum methodology.
- Used Hibernate to do the object relational mapping between the tables andJavaobjects.
- Developed web applications using Java/J2EE technologies MVC and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot and used various component classes to customize the monitoring of Microservices.
- Deployed and tested the application with Web Server Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Developed GUI using Front end technologies like JSP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script
- Developed a code which generated XML document, which in turn used XSLT to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Integrated the spring framework with Hibernate ORM tool to access the Oracle database
- Developed a Web-based authentication technologies using OAuth
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins and Bamboo for continuous Integration process.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security.
- Developed Spring-Jersey REST resources to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Extensively usedPythonrequests module to call web services and for extracting data from HTML files.
- Used Junit for test cases and Log4j to print info, warning and error data on to the logs.
- Setting up Linux servers with JBoss and GIT repository.
- Used Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
Confidential, Des Moines Iowa
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Contributed to system design by developing Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using Rational Rose Tool.
- Designed the Application using Object Oriented Concepts.
- Developed web pages using HTML, JSP, CSS, spring tags.
- Implemented Dependency Injection and IOC paradigm using the Spring Framework.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC, Spring Web flow and added asynchronous features using AJAX.
- Designed middleware components like POJO (Plain Old Java Objects such as Java beans).
- Used Hibernate for data persistence and designed hibernate queries and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files for Oracle Database.
- Defined the Data Source, associations, components, Inheritance and configured the hibernate environment using HQL.
- Developed Web Services for getting prescription details and services based on RX-number.
- Used MQ Series for Messaging and queuing purpose in the application.
- Worked on Enhancements, Change Requests and Bug Fixing.
- Involved in writing spring-based JUnit test cases.
- Developed Webpages using UI frameworks bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Used Shell Script to deploy the application on Web Sphere and Database Updating.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Used MQ Command Line utilities for starting, stopping and monitoring the MQ Queue Managers and MQ Queues in the test and production environment.
- Developed controller and bean classes using spring and configured them in spring configuration file.
- Developed and configured Flow Definitions using Spring Web flow.
- Implemented the Concept of Multiple Inheritance in Spring using Auto wiring.
- Used Spring Hibernate Template helper class for performing the database operations using Hibernate.
Environment: JDK 1.6, AngularJS, Bootstrap, spring 2.5, Spring Web flow, Oracle 10g, MQ Series, JMS, Shell Script, Linux, JSP, Java Beans, Hibernate 3.x, SAX, DOM, Web Sphere 6.1, RAD 6.0, XML, Altova XML Spy, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, JUnit.
- Developed the application in Agile Scrum fashion. Designed the front-end screens using XHTML, HTML and Java Script and developed application using Spring framework.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams.
- Responsible and actively involved in the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Built system using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through SOAP over HTTP using Apache CXF
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle, JBoss and WebSphere app server 6.0.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Responsible for developing Hibernate configuration file to configure the data base drivers, connection pooling, session management and mapping files to map to database tables.
- Used RESTful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application.
- Used JAX-RS implementation for RESTful web services.
- Worked extensively on Core Java concepts such as multi-threading and Collections.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Worked in Test Driven Development environment like JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.