- 7 years of IT professional experience in Object - Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Standalone, Web and Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and web technologies.
- Experienced with various Software Development Methodologies like SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in development and deployment of web components that include Servlets, JSP and business layer components that include Web Services, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Serialization, Collections API, Multithreading, data structures, JVM semantics, Garbage Collection/performance tuning.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring MVC.
- Well versed with Hibernate, Hibernate Annotations and Configuration.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture by publishing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and RESTFUL.
- Experience in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat.
- Proficiency in programming with various Integrated Development Environments (Java IDE's) like Eclipse, MyEclipse.
- Experience with configuring and customizing logs using Log4j.
- Experience in building and deploying applications using Maven, Jenkins and designing test cases for unit testing applications using JUnit.
- Good noledge of Configuration Management tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT for version control.
- Extensive database skills and experience with SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors.
- Understanding of IText Library.
- Experience in Functional, Unit, Regression and Integration testing.
- Worked on deploying WAR file on various environments remotely
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, SQL and PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, JMS, Web Services, SOAP, Restful
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Jersey, Log4j, Maven, Junit
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server
Software Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, TDD
Version Control Tools: CVS, Subversion (SVN), GIT
IDEs/tools: Eclipse, Jenkin, Toad, SOAP UI, RALLY, JIRA, Quality, Center
Database: Oracle, My SQL
Operating System: MAC, UNIX, LINUX, Windows
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Designed the application by implementing Spring Framework based on MVC Architecture, Restful, Hibernate.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Designed the project using MVC, and Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence LAYER, configured O/R mapping & wrote hibernate queries.
- Configured and deployed the application on Tomcat Application Server.
- Implemented complex business Delegate layer using DAO’s created and business logic.
- Exposed various capabilities such as Web Services using Restful Framework (Spring MVC Framework)
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J required to trace application messages.
- Compiled and built the application using Maven and deployed the application.
- Used GIT as version control system
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, Spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Used SOA Integration service for Data Integration Service and Functional Integration Service, used SOAPUI for the functional testing.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading different design patterns like the factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton. While developing web-based applications used Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST
- Used Jenkin to provide continuous integration service for Server configuration management.
- Used Maven to acquire the dependencies and build the application. Used GIT as a version control system. Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP.
- Developed the war/ear file using Maven script and deployed into Web Sphere Application Server.
- Implemented various PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
Confidential, Florida, Minneapolis, MN
- Used Spring for the web application development along with DI for processing business logic.
- Integrated Hibernate 4 with spring framework and configure XML files for mapping between Java classes and database.
- Consumed RESTful web services to fetch the server data and used JSON parsing to render the data in UI
- Extensively use HQL query language to interact with database to fetch data and push to front end.
- Developed RESTful Web services for exposing the service methods to different modules of the application and to other components
- Designed and developed back-end functions with Java Design Patterns such as Chain of Responsibility, Singleton, Proxy including Algorithm implementations/Data Structures.
- Created core business logic in Core Java using Collection API and also used Log4J
- Developed Test Cases and performed Unit testing using JUnit.
- Used SVN for version control for implementing the application and configured dependencies using Maven3.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate 3.0, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, Web Sphere, Eclipse, Oracle, PL/SQL, CSS, XML, Windows
- Documenting and understanding the business requirements and use cases for the application.
- Involved in team discussions in laying out the architecture and designing of the prototype. Involved in UML design using MS Visio.
- Used MVC Architecture with J2EE standards.
- Design and development of Action & Form objects as part of Struts frame work.
- Implemented the persistence of data using hibernate. The object data model and the corresponding XML implementation were designed and implemented.
- Involved in the Development and Deployment of Stateless Session beans.
- Generated deployment descriptors for EJBs using XML.
- Involved in resolving the Design issues and other project related problems
- Involved in writing test cases for testing functional specification and for unit testing