- Accomplished senior IT professional with repeated success guiding business strategy with innovative enterprise solutions to achieve maximum operational impacts with minimum resource expenditures.
- Extensive experience in project analysis, solution design, development and testing across software development lifecycle (SDLC). Analytical and highly adaptable with a talent for leading multi - cultural global development teams.
- Skilled in aligning end-user needs with long-term resolutions to complex IT challenges. Expert programmer and team leader; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organisational levels.
- Enterprise / Solution Architecture
- Strategic Infrastructure Planning
- Client Relationship Management
- Requirements Gathering / Analysis
- Software Development / Implementation
- Agile / Waterfall Methodologies
- Front-end / Back-end Systems
- Best Software Practices and Principles
Platforms: UNIX / Linux, Windows, VMware
Tools: / Skills: Java/J2EE, WebLogic Integration (8i and 10g), DevOps, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, WSDL, XSD, XML, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, APIs (SOAP/REST), SOA Architecture, GIT, Jenkins, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL scripts, UNIX/Linux commands, Dynatrace, Informart 8.5, Genesys Conversation Manager, GRAT, GMS, Composer
- Wireless Number Portability Project - Led a 10 member team for advancing an interface that seamlessly transfers mobile numbers to a new carrier while incorporating latest CRTC requirements using Waterfall methodology. Established comprehensive roadmap for each FY, highlighting the value and service addition as well as maintenance projects. Drafted solution blueprints, design documents, and artifacts such as interface agreements for the changes that impacted WNP applications. Led negotiation of project finances and resource supply during Gate 2A/2B assessment.
- Achieved nearly 40% capital gain for the client by slashing the client’s fallout rate, saving countless man-hours by identifying production design gaps, and designing a fitting solution in close collaboration with global project teams and external vendors.
- Successfully designed, implemented, and supported an integration solution between WebLogic and Java/J2EE applications to update customers on data-sharing SOCs as they migrate to a new Telecom Provider.
- Conceptualized, deployed, and supported an integration solution between front-end and back-end applications to generate proper flags at respective DBs like Billing DB, greatly enhancing the productivity of agents as they carried out their BAU tasks.
- Demonstrated exceptional knowledge in DevOps, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, WSDL, XSD, XML, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, APIs (SOAP/REST), SOA Architecture, GIT, Jenkins, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL scripts, and UNIX/Linux commands.
- Oracle WebLogic Integration 10g Project - Spearheaded migration from Oracle BEA 8i to Oracle WebLogic 10g within 9 months and under a budget of $1M with great success. Gathered requirements, updated obsolete resources, and ensured a seamless transition. Worked in conjunction with QA and Performance Team to extensively test and optimize the new domain. Monitored system usage, performance, and conducted regular clean-ups in WLI DB with the use of automated scripts. Administered ESB proxy services connecting to external service provider.
- Collaborated with Senior Resources in key development solutions needed to address In-Flight orders for a smooth and transparent migrations to newer domain.
- Identified changes required at consumer-end when SOAP services hosted at the new domain had to be re-designed.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) - Displayed expertise in tools provided by Genesys for the Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) project, aimed at assisting other team members by sharing their responsibilities to deliver the changes in an Agile production environment under tight delivery deadlines.
- Deployed Genesys Infomart 8.5, customized chat specific reporting from Infomart, in addition to developing and supporting Genesys SMS technician inquiry routing capabilities, Genesys Notification initiative, and SMS CRTC customer p management against Conversation Manager and Client backend web services.
- Instrumental role in successfully guiding the development, design, and support for OMNI Chat.
- Successfully initiated and migrated WLI 8.1 existing code of the component to WLS 10.3.3 code to meet new requirements.
- Designed and developed a J2EE Gateway application for processing JMS messages as well as several shell scripts to assist with CI process automation for the project.
- Led updates for JMS resources in WLI8i by editing configuration and other domain related files. Additionally, facilitated product evaluation of Oracle B2B 11g.