- Over 15+ years of experience in Software Development including but not limited to coordinating projects from a business and technology perspective, ensuring that software development life cycle activities are consistent with teh direction of teh business and handling Production Support while periodically communicating appropriate project status with inter - team, intra-team and managerial levels.
- Coordinating with business to bring innovative ideas and solution that is desirable, feasible and viable to meet corporate goals by implementing AGILE methodology to deliver product via scrum based two weeks sprints that can address complex adaptive problems. Liaised with business and functional for high-level review sessions to derive and execute action plans, meeting deadlines and standards. Partner with Business, Architecture & Infrastructure teams for functional and non-functional requirements elicitation.
- Responsible for developing, solutioning and supporting critical framework components/reusable modules with teh help of Java/J2EE, Servlets, XML, SOAP, JMS and Web Services. Handling Java/J2EE, Cross Browser and Database production issues for Confidential online Assessments. Incorporating Oracle 10g and JDeveloper to create an internal Test Delivery Administration System using JSF, Java/J2EE, EJB, Spring and Hibernate. Working with CVS and MyEclipse using Java on a fully integrated multi-threaded RFID Management System, Worked on driver analysis and interfacing with Symbol and Alien RFID Readers using Apache Tomcat 6. Responsible for designing and implementing test case using JUNIT for RFID project for Symbol and Alien Readers. Involved in Platform Independence PI project for JMagic using hibernate. Hands on development with H.323 and SIP protocol interfacing for registration of new VOIP customers. Designed and developed a User-Friendly Customer Care Support System using VB as front end and Oracle as back end.
Confidential - Alexandria, VA
Lead Technical Business Solution Analyst - Java/Security
- Leading teh Agile/Scrum effort to pursue migration from Waterfall to Agile methodology for POAM Remediation.
- Providing teh link between teh Security Compliance issues provided by FPOCS and mitigating teh resolutions with Technical Leads.
- Detail code analysis by reviewing security compliance issues and providing appropriate solutions within teh defined time-frame.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and use problem solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve issues.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective in prioritizing tasks within a high-pressure competing environment.
Confidential - Basking Ridge, NJ
Lead Systems Analyst
- Leading teh Agile/Scrum effort to pursue migration from Waterfall to Agile methodology.
- Providing teh link between teh technical and business views of teh Commissioning system by ensuring that teh technical solutions being developed will satisfy teh needs of teh business.
- Elicit, track and document requirements, write Use Cases, and conduct JAD sessions for Polaris on Oxford Migration to BASIC Application for Commissiong.
- Create and represent Architecture flow functioning for teh migration for Commission and Billing teams.
- Functionalize analysis phase of teh system development cycle and consult users to evaluate business requirements, identify operating procedures, evaluate existing or proposed systems and prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written for Payment Engine System for processing payments related to Claims submitted by Claim Adjudication Engines.
- Attend project meetings, track issues and mitigate risks, and communicating with project team members (internal and client) along with providing architectural input.
- Evaluates business requirements and in corporate teh requirements into detailed specifications and provide feedback to teh business in case of any additional impact while incorporating changes into existing functional rules for teh Payment Engine System.
- Gathering and creating Use cases/Mock-up/Sample data to provide accurate vision to teh Business and IT teams on teh existing scenarios against teh proposed modifications.
- Analyze and revise existing functional documentation for adding new Accumulators for Deductible, Out of Pocket and Copay Maximum for Member EOB to in corporate innovative ideas to enhance existing functionality and include new requirements.
- Strong technical skills to deep dive into conceptual data modeling related to additions/enhancements into existing processes for adding new bucket level Embedded/Non-Embedded indictors for Individual and Family for In-network, Out-Network and Tier level for Member EOB within teh Payment Engine System.
- Active collaboration with Print Services to enable clear understanding on adding new Accumulators for Deductible, Out of Pocket and Copay Maximum to avail consistent display of teh printed version of Member EOB with teh enhancements.
- Presenting solutions to teh Business team on 1099 information generated for Claim Adjudication Systems who are willing to use Payment Engine for generating 1099 Data to be reported to Corporate Tax Office.
- Responsible for formulating, defining and documenting functional system specifications within projected deadlines on receiving 1099 data from different sources within teh system, performing 1099 specific calculations on teh data, storing teh 1099 data and proposing solution on performing various control and reconciliation checks on teh 1099 data before it is send to Corporate Tax Office.
- Creating up to date functional specification for teh 1099 processes to enable Business, Development and Quality Assurance team to understand and process teh data requirement with optimal and desired results.
- Creating procedures that solve complex business problems with due consideration for hardware/software capacity and limitations, operating times and teh desired results within One Pay System.
- Actively involved in clarifying processes and flow for Development and Quality Assurance teams to meet or exceed all defined target goals and milestone dates for teh projects in order to ensure its overall success.
- Involved in testing teh existing data to prepare for staging environment by writing and executing various SQL Queries using TOAD for UNET Claims for teh UHG One Pay product.
- Work with teh Dev-Ops & other IT support team and ensures environment readiness. Coordinate with IT & Release Management Teams for pre & post-implementation actives.
- Agile Development with Rally to provide User Stories.
- Provide updates and discuss critical QA tickets for any roadblocks discovered during UAT and Quality Assurance Test Cycle runs via HP Quality Center.
- Work with XML, JSON and Webservices to provide core technical specifications to development team based on functional business requirements.
Environment: System Development Life Cycle, Agile, Java/J2EE, XML, JSON, WebServices, HP Quality Center, Rally, Staging Environment Support, Production Support, Sharepoint, IBM Rational Requiste Pro, Gathering Business Requirements, Enhancing/Modifying existing specifications, Presenting Business and Development Logic to IT Teams, Payment and Claim Adjudication Systems, 1099 Corporate Tax Office Procedures, Oracle 11g, TOAD, SQL, Working with remote and offshore teams.
Confidential - Alexandria, VA
Senior Systems Analyst / J2EE Developer
- Involved in Design Approach for Continuous Data Capture to provide Quality Assurance to convert USPTO Application from TIFF file format to XML Format to and from teh Vendors.
- Conducted meetings with business users and SMEs to identify and gather various functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Translating business requirements into concise high-level functional specifications, use cases, sequence diagram, gap analysis, flowcharts and process maps using Visio.
- Modelling objects from functional specification into technical specification using class diagrams.
- Performing quality check on teh existing Java Prototype for Pre-processor and Post-processor OCR for production deployment.
- Integrating batch processing aspect on Development, Test and Production servers for moving files from VMware to Windows and vise-versa.
- Delivered code review of existing architecture looking for adherence to standard code practices including suggestions for future scale-out strategies.
- Configuring, Deploying and Supporting Java Continuous Data Capture and Quality Assurance Projects on Websphere Application Server.
- Assisted in developing test case objectives for verifying teh accurate functioning of teh system using Junit.
- Responsible for vendor related test and production support issues for integrating Continuous Data Capture handshake.
- Evaluating priority for incoming Production Support requests by working with users to gather additional information on teh root cause and symptoms of teh request.
- Making every attempt to recreate and document user problem in development instances.
- Classifying each request into its appropriate section as either needing a code/configuration/database/documentation change or resolving by providing additional information to users.
- Maintaining up-to-date noledge base for production support issue and resolutions for future .
Senior Staff Engineer/ Software Developer
- Handling Team Lead responsibilities including but not limited to defining requirements & sequence diagrams, database schema design, communication with business, use of JFree Charts for statistical presentation, web development, preparing project plan to deliver project within time deadlines while working on Java/J2EE with heavy use of EJB, JMS (Java Messaging Service) and XML parsing and schema design.
- Involved in gathering requirements, design, coding and testing of GST algorithms for delivering NMT Tests.
- Leading teh effort of Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) by working closely with Testing Team.
- Solely responsible for creating, maintaining & handling issues with JMS Queues.
- Importing Assessment data from JMS Queue in teh form of XML files and Zip files for generating adaptive aspect of Test and publishing teh results back into JMS Queue.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining JMS Queue and Queue tables created in Oracle.
- Responsible for consuming and producing Byte and Text Messages from/for JMS Queue.
- Combined with Java EE technology using SIP Servlets to add rich media interactions capabilities for online Assessment Delivery.
- Responsible for on call support for FSOT Tests.
- Responsible for automating publishing process by using Message Driven Beans.
- Initializing Web Services to enable end user registration process for an Assessment.
- Presenting and storing examinee data using multi-threading and synchronization.
- Involved in planning and development of Test Delivery Administration System.
- Responsible for publishing / authoring tests using XML and stored procedures.
- Involved in converting C++ code to Java base.
- Responsible for delivering Confidential Tests from CD based to ThinWeb Delivery.
- Involved in resolving issues related to Flash based Test Delivery.
- Support for LDAP, Data mining production issues.
- Responsible for maintaining Oracle tables related to run-time test delivery.
- Using HP Quality Center to track application defects along with detailing teh cause and solution when resolved.
- Working with Testing team to automate Test cases using HP Quick Test Pro and Selenium.
- Leading teh effort of 508C Compliance Development and Testing.
- Responsible for all project related documentation for Production Control deploys using Sharepoint.
Confidential - Yonkers, NY
Senior Software Developer
- Involved in requirements, planning and development of bar code and RFID middleware product for System me, - EdgeMagic.
- Worked on driver analysis and interfacing with Symbol and Alien RFID Readers using Tomcat, RAD, Java 1.5 JDK and Websphere 6.1 along with teh use of stored procedures for DB2.
- Implementing Symbol driver interface with Java and XML.
- Responsible for Alien and Symbol RFID reader heartbeat monitoring and email alerts as well as device health and error trap functionality using SNMP.
- Responsible for design, developing and integrating IO Controllers for RFID Readers like ROCK, Light Stack, Photo Eye Detector, Alarms and LED Counter using java.nio package.
- Prototype for Client/Server for EdgeMagic which can call teh Server to make an alert "beep" or sound and display a browser to a given web page and invoke actions on a remote socket machine with extensive use of multi- threading and Web Development.
- PC registration utility wherein as soon as RFID tag is read all teh related information pops up using Java Collections API.
- PC Browser utility for seting up cookies.
- Use of GoogleEarth API, GIS to demonstrate a group of vendors dominating a particular region.
- Filed usage concept which allows teh user to specify field meaning that can be used for mapping from label file to EM tags.
- Implementing a cross data mapping utility that will allow end users to map fields from separate files to a predefined label file and produce pre mapping entries for major ERPs.
- General EdgeMagic error handling capability.
- EPC Number dynamic generation, Data mining and SSCC commissioning.
- Ability to read tags by location and voiding tags based on error number to avoid duplicate entries.
- Using STRUTS action classes as controller for Build Pallet scenario and Order level processing and validation.
- Responsible for designing and implementing test case using JUNIT for RFID project for Symbol and Alien Readers
- Involved in Platform Independence PI project for JMagic using hibernate.
- Planning, Developing and Designing teh Rules module for JMagic using Java Swings and iSeries.
- Responsible for taking ownership of initiating and completing projects related to JMagic.
- Developed Debug Module using AJAX.
- Enabled capability for used defined download for tomcat log using log4j.
Confidential - Poughkeepsie, NY
- Designing and developing high-quality Mentys components, including requirements analysis, planning, implementation and testing.
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle.
- Creating new enhancements to Mentys to in corporate additional functionality and/or rebuild existing modules as required to improve efficiency and accuracy using Java Swings.
- Enhanced teh product to enable clients to specify specific business rule as prior noledge input using Core Java for gathering data and passing teh data to business logic layer in C++ and generating teh result based on Simple Constraint and compound Constraints.
- Assist with teh Quality Assurance effort through unit testing and white-box testing followed by comprehensive testing and documentation.
- Developing and maintaining documents on architecture, configuration, processes and procedures.
- Estimate effort and timing for projects, and provide high quality deliverables within projected timelines.
- Manage multiple simultaneous ongoing initiatives, and adapt quickly to changes in schedule and priority.
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting required for debugging application problems.
- Working closely with clients to intimately understand their requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Developed license mechanism for deploying Mentys into client end using Java and binding teh mechanism to MAC Address.
- Designed and Developed Cleansing API for Mentys to enable clients with ease of input.
- In-house involvement in deploying Mentys on datasynapse Grid Server to demonstrate that execution time of Mentys for a given data set can be reduced substantially by Grid enabling Mentys using DataSynapseGridServer for a data set consisting of 382,298 time series data.
- Developing C++ static and dynamic libraries for teh Microsoft Windows platform.
- Involved in designing and implementing black box tests for NY State Data Grid.
Programmer Analyst - Intern
- Developing software to track private telecom customers.
- Developed front end GUI screens using Flash Action Scripts and Visual Basic based on client input.
- Involved in programming for monthly billing cycles for telecom customers.
- Responsible for configuring desktops, printers and scanners.
- Troubleshooting telecom phone lines when out of order.
- Responding to customer queries for phone usage and billing inquires.