- Experienced Information Technology professional with over 23 years in the roles of Solution Architecture working on variety of end to end projects, in various industries such as Banking, Pharmaceutical and Law.
- Extensive experience includes strategic planning, setting up shared services/practices, program and organizational/people management, outsourced vendor management, relationship management, process improvements.
Java: Java,J2EE, JBOSS, JSP, Servlets
Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, SQLServer.
BI & Analytics: SpotFire, Cognos, BusinessObjects
Data Warehouse & BigData: Information Architecture, Oracle, Hortonworks Hadoop.
Integration ( EAI, ETL, EII): Tibco, Informatica, Composite.
BPMS: TibcoiProcess Suite, ActiveMatrix BPM, Business Studio
Languages: C, C++, Perl, Python, Pascal
App Servers: WebLogic, Jboss.
Middleware: MQSeries, MSMQ,TopEnd, Tuxedo, WebMethods.
Business Applications: Banking, ERP, CRM, Clinical, Safety, Manufacturing
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Solution Lead providing solutions for various Payments / Receivables Program / Projects.
- Extensive experience in providing solutions for Payments Platform which includes High Value, Low Value, Cross Border Payments and various compliance applications such as Dodd Frank 1073.
- Defined Best Practices for Data Integration.
- Provided Roadmap for Payments / Receivables systems within North America Region.
- Extensive experience working with Business Architects, Enterprise Architects, Product, Client Services, Operational Readiness.
- Leading various Data related initiatives.
- Defined Canonical Models for various integration points within Payments / Receivables area.
- Define and adopt to various Data Standards.
- Worked on various initiatives to provide L0 estimates.
- Used Agile / Waterfall methodology in the project.
- Promoted the use of canonical model
- Reviewed security architecture for various applications within Payments & Receivables area.
- Made key contribution in consolidating applications within payments & receivables.
- Used Enterprise Architect to produce Architect Artifacts such as Data Model, Use - Case diagrams, Conceptual, Logical, Physical, Deployment architecture.
- Helped various teams in adapting to Confidential Data Standards.
- Reviewed programs from the Book of Work to assess the architecture impact and identify the architecture significance within Payments & Receivables area.
- Provide technical solutions for various business problems within Payments & Receivables.
- Provided end-to-end integration solution for CitiDirect to WorldLink GPP SEPA payments (ISO 20022, PACS.008 and PACS.002) using TIBCO EMS and TIBCO Business Works.
- Provided end-to-end integration solution for CitiFT to publish payment events to various external systems using pub/sub model. This solution uses ISO 20022 - PACS.002.
- Maintain and Managed SOA repository for Payments & Receivables using IBM WebSphere Service Registry and Repository.
- Defined North America Technology Roadmap for Payments & Receivables. Also, worked with Cards and Trade team to produce their roadmap to present it to senior management.
- Played Key Role in Technology Selection within Payments & Receivables.
Technology Used: Java, Spring, Weblogic, Hibernate, Oracle, Enterprise Architect, IBM WebSphere MQ, TIBCO.
Confidential, New York
- Coordinated technology needs across the enterprise which includes business areas, infrastructure, and architecture and development teams.
- Defined Technology Roadmap. Identified interfaces required for the enterprise.
- Worked with various business groups’ specifically human resources and finance.
- Defined Master Data and Data for Human Resource, Finance and other business areas.
- Developed common data architecture (CDA) and canonical model for all interfaces.
- Written interface functional and design specification.
- Designed and developed Common Services such as Error Handler, Audit Service for use with all interfaces.
Technology Used: BizTalk, SQL*Server, Oracle, .Net, Java, Mega, PeopleSoft, Elite Enterprise
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Global Compliance Solutions Lead
- Provided service leadership for the compliance applications globally within the bank.
- Responsible for:
- Provided Infrastructure and application governance for the compliance group.
- Managing client relationships and demand of Application Requests (Portfolio Management). Assess the business requirements aligning them with business needs and to provide solution proposals to clients with high-level architectures and cost estimates. Align with Enterprise Architecture and Delivery Services Architects to transform business problems into technology solutions.
- Managing end-to-end solution design, construction and delivery. Provide input and align with Program/Project Management. Lend specific subject matter knowledge to the design and delivery phase of each project.
- Working on various projects in the compliance area which includes Registration and Insurance Licensing Repository (RILR), Global Takeover Panel(GTOP), BlueSky regulatory reporting, Deal Management System (DMS), Compliance Surveillance Data Repository (CSDR).
Technology Used: JAVA, JDK 6, J2EE, JSP, Jboss, Weblogic, .NET, SQL*Server, Oracle, Informatica, TIBCO Active Matrix, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Adapters.
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
- Provided service leadership and leading the application and data integration team for the Enterprise Information Management Shared Services group which provides Integration (EAI/ETL/EII/SFT/BPM) delivery services for all the divisional IT needs of the enterprise (Research, Sales, Manufacturing, Corporate, etc).
- Managed end-to-end solution design, construction and delivery. Provide input and align with Program/Project Management. Lend specific subject matter knowledge to the design and delivery phase of each project.
- Lead a strong matrix organization (employees and vendors) across all the delivery and architectural services in EIM
- Provided Infrastructure and application governance for Enterprise Information Management.
- Established and lead the Competency center to review EIM (EAI/BPMS/SOA/SFT/Informatica) requirements, architecture, designs along with development & maintenance of the methodologies and best practices for shared services.
- Managed, promoted, envisioned and led the building of a common set of technology services to be used as a foundation for a service oriented architecture. This includes services such as Meta-Data Management, Error Handling, Auditing, Logging, Coarse Granular Access, B2B, Monitoring and others for the enterprise.
- Managed the EAI, BPM, SFT and EII infrastructure for the enterprise.
- Helped the company in several value capture initiatives as part of Merck and Schering-Plough integration including selection of EAI and ETL tools for new Merck.
- Managed Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) initiative to provide end-to-end visibility of business activities and to provide a dashboard to report key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Led the effort to address configuration management issues. Helped reconcile more than 1100+ objects. Participated in the business reviews of over 400 change request. Lead the effort in managing the change request process.
- Designed and development various intranet web sites for Asset Management using JAVA, J2EE, and Tomcat/Apache in the Linux environment.
- Developed user exits using Dynamic Link Library (DLL). Developed various reports using Crystal, SQR. Designed various Oracle objects like stored procedures, triggers, packages. Lead the effort in migrating Maximo from Windows NT to Windows 2003 environment. Heavily involved in application security. Worked on developing various key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Participated in all phases of System Life Cycle (SLC) and documentation for all project and development work ensuring system quality. Worked closely with quality organization to ensure quality assurance. Developed process, policies, and procedures for configuration management.
- Supported the Maximo application and provided inputs to the support coordinators to minimize the support calls.
Technology Used: TIBCO Active Matrix, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Business Connect, TIBCO Adapters, Java, JBoss, Weblogic
Confidential, Abbott Park, IL
- Worked effectively in collaborative team environments with clients, infrastructure areas, IT staff, contract resources, and external vendors. Involved in customer relationship, vendor management, project planning and project estimates
- Released the software in a phased approach.
- Designed and developed framework for development group. Conducted design reviews, code reviews, code walk thru. Developed design and coding standards. Evaluated various products such as MQ Series, Load Runner. Conducted various Lunch and Learn sessions to introduce new technology.
- Designed and development self service material request application using IIS/Tomcat in a windows environment.
- Lead the effort on developing screens using Centura application. Extensively involved in design and development of screens using Centura. Involved in developing user exits using Dynamic Link Library (DLL). Lead the data conversion effort to convert data from more than six systems (owned by various divisions) to an enterprise system. Developed various ETL tools to extra, transform and load data from various external applications that are in SQL Server, Access, AS/400, and Oracle to Enterprise Asset Management System. More than 15 million records are migrated from various external systems to the enterprise system.
- Designed and developed more than 20 interfaces to interface with purchasing, finance, capital project accounting systems. Designed and developed interfaces to interface with SAP system using MQ Series for various projects.
- Done multiple white box and black box testing. Performance testing client/server, citrix and web applications using Load Runner. Extensively performed fine tuning in Oracle, Tomcat and various visual basic and visual C++ applications.
- All phases of System Life Cycle (SLC) and documentation for all project and development work ensuring system quality. Worked closely with quality organization to ensure quality assurance.
Confidential, Andover, MA
- Lead the effort to build location hierarchy, failure hierarchy. The effort included project management, design and development of the new solution. The reliability engineers have reported major cost savings.
- Lead the effort on developing screens using Centura application. Extensively involved in design and development of screens using Centura. Involved in developing user exits using Dynamic Link Library (DLL). Developed various reports using Crystal, SQR. Designed various Oracle objects like stored procedures, triggers, packages. Heavily involved in application security. Written various applications in Visual Basic to support Maximo.
- Lead the data migration effort to migrate data from Maximo 2.0.8 to Maximo 4i. Designed and developed various PL/SQL scripts to migrate data from 2.0.8 to 4i of Maximo. Performed data migration on a site-by-site basis. Extensively involved in fine tuning the scripts for performance.
- Worked with an external vendor to develop a mobile component for Maximo. Involved heavily on solution architecture. The client software runs on 960SL handheld and the server side resides on HP UNIX using PRO*C. The client and the server communicated using TCP/IP.
- Extensively performed fine tuning in Oracle.
- Responsible for all phases of System Life Cycle (SLC) and documentation for all project and development work ensuring system quality. Worked closely with quality organization to ensure quality assurance. Heavily involved in FDA 21CFR11 implementation.
- Worked as a solution architect. Designed objects in Rational Rose using UML for retail banking system. Organized the business objects based on the business category such as Loan, Customer, Daily accounting. Primarily involved in the middle layer (business layer) development. Developed various Rose scripts to automate code generation. Established design standards for the client.
- Lead a team of about 15 people for business object development using C++ in the UNIX platform. Build management. Developed coding standards to improve quality.
Senior Technical Consultant
- Designed and developed editorial workbench using VBA. The editorial team used this tool to edit new articles. After editing, the content management system received the articles to publish it in the portal.
- Using Site Server provided content management solution for the portal. In addition, a Microsoft search engine was used to search web content. News articles were stored in XML. All the trading information, portfolio management and other information were stored in a SQL*Server database.
- A web-based trading system was developed which was integrated with the portal. The online trading system interfaced with various stock exchanges.