- A versatile, experienced developer and team leader with around 7 years of experience in teh IT industry. Possess excellent communication, design, analytical and technical skills for problem solving. Provide innovative solutions to end - users.
- Experience in handling a small to medium team of people and committed towards delivering to client’s expectation in a software service and consultancy based work culture.
- Experience in report management, estimation methodologies and time management and reporting skills.
- Experience in managing teams across physical regions and remote and also in an offshore-onshore model.
- Domain experience in field of Finance / Credit Card Vertical and Telecommunications.
- Technical expertise in Java, JSP, Servlet, J2EE, hibernate, SOA - ESB / BPEL, SOAP, WSDL technologies, Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic Application Server platforms.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Web Services.
- Hands on experience in developing GUI (Client Server applications) using JSP and Flex.
- Experienced in using stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Proficient knowledge of Shell Scripting in Unix
- Build script, deployment and domain-configuration experience in BEA Weblogic Server.
- Capable of taking up any kind of System documentation effort with teh past experience of preparing documents like LOE, FS, LLD, RTM, EWS, UTC, ATC, RCA, Impact Analysis, Implementation Instructions, RunBooks, etc.
- Extensive hands on experience with architecting, designing and developing multi-tier scalable J2EE applications, web applications and middleware services.
- Experience in various SDLC like Waterfall, Prototype and Agile.
- Experience as a technical and functional trainer for within organization targeted audiences
- Experience as a Project lead for several assignments and as a Functional Analyst
- Excellent verbal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent Leadership, Technical, Communication, Analytical and Problem Solving skills and ability to get on well with people from cross-cultural backgrounds.
Technologies: JAVA, J2EE (JSP, Servlet and JDBC), Hibernate, SOA (Web Services/ESB/ BPEL), Web Technologies (FLEX, AJAX, XML, Struts, Scripting
Software/Tools: SoapUI, Putty, TOAD Oracle Client, Lotus Notes, XML Spy
Versioning Tool: Serena Change version Controller, IBM Clear Case Remote Client, PVCS customized, SVN, SCME
Application Server: Bea Weblogic 8.1, Apache Tomcat
Database: Oracle 8i/10g/11g
IDE: Eclipse 3.2, ActiveVOS Designer, RAD, IBM Websphere Process Server
Scripting Languages: UNIX - Korn Shell
Operating Systems: UNIX, DOS and Win 98/XP
Designing Tools: MS Visio 2003
Microsoft applications: Word 2003, FrontPage 2003 and PowerPoint 2003
Confidential - Kansas City, MO
Platform & Skills: Web Services, Java / J2EE, XML, JSP, Struts, Apache Tomcat, UNIX
- SPP is teh provisioning platform for AT&T. It is a middle stream application serving teh requests of teh end users and customer representatives and responsible for teh provisioning of teh orders before passing on to teh upstream applications such as Billing & Inventory Management, Order Management GUI etc.
- Currently, he is leading a team of 11 developers responsible for teh estimation, development and maintenance of teh system for Provisioning of Bvoip Orders. RI (Route IT) is a new GUI initiative dealt by his team which offers a comprehensive system for teh end users to create, modify, and manage teh provisioning orders and also edit and monitor all teh routing plans from a single application.
- His current role involves general team management activities, defect control and reporting activities and co-ordination roles between teh offshore and onshore teams.
- Over teh last six months, he has been involved in three full production release and deployment and has delivered under high expectations and crunch time lines.
Confidential - Middletown, NJ
Team Lead, SME
Platform & Skills: Web Services, Java / J2EE, BPEL, XML, JSP, FLEX, Oracle on Solaris based multiple load balanced client / server platform.
- He started as a senior developer for teh INSTAR provisioning modules working from IBM INDIA Bangalore remote development location and relocated in Nov’2010 to teh AT&T, Middletown office in New Jersey to handle and support complex projects and lead a team of 10 developers.
- Over teh span of more TEMPthan two years, he has contributed to many critical feature developments like Cisco IOX platform upgrade feature, Ip version change MACD features, MLPPP Group Change Order for MIS & PNT service features, IPAG Network development features are a few to mention.
- His roles and responsibilities involved that of Development, Project and team Management and as a SME in IPAG Network Development features.
- He had been appreciated with teh Best of IBM and employee of teh Month for my contributions toward teh INSTAR application.
Team Lead, Developer
Platform & Skills: Java, Java Web Services, IBM Rational Application Development (For Web Service
- As a technical lead he was involved in teh design and architecture of teh application using IBM Web Sphere Integration Developer and IBM Rational Application for teh Billing Services that were to be offered by teh bank to its customers.
- He was responsible to lead a team of developers for teh application framework and design on a separate ESB framework and subsequent implementation of mediation flows, adapter implementations for email, FTP and DB services.
Platform & Skills: Java, JSP/Servlet, Java Webservices, Struts, XML UNIX Shell Scripts, Eclipse IDE, MS
- MCP Job and Monthly Report generator - a shell based batch job with Java and Webservices integration to teh database to process teh payment records of million of users.
- Visa CMF Traditional Rewards - A UI Based application to provide teh functionality of managing Employee cards for every Business Card holders allowing Business owner to request for new Employee Cards, Setting Purchase/Cash Limits, Suspend or Close an existing employee Account, all real-time.
- ODMS - Critical project which involved teh Conversion of branding of teh website after teh owner Unit merged into another Organization.