- Over Eight (8+) years of extensive experience in IT, including 3+ in Big data Hadoop Framework related Technology.
- Proficient in teh area of project implementation (SDLC) specifically in integration of business intelligence strategy, requirement gathering, requirement analysis, data modeling, information processing, system design, testing and training.
- Possess experience in conducting current state (as - is) system analysis, defining future state (to-be), eliciting requirements, developing functional or technical requirements, mapping business processes to application capabilities, conducting fit gap analysis, developing/configuring/prototyping solutions, implementing to-be processes / solutions based on application capability and industry best practices.
- In depth noledge of Hadoop Architecture and various components such as HDFS, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, Name Node, Data Node, and YARN / MapReduce programming paradigm and for working wif Big Data to analyze large data sets efficiently.
- Hands on experience working wif Ecosystems like Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Map Reduce, and Flume.
- Hands-on experience wif related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux).
- Experience in importing and exporting terra bytes of data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database Systems and vice-versa.
- Experience in analyzing data using HiveQL, Pig Latin in Java.
- Hands On experience in NoSQL database like MongoDB, HBASE. Knowledge of job workflow scheduling and monitoring tools like Oozie and Zookeeper
- Experience working on processing data using Pig and Hive. Involved in creating Hive tables, data loading and writing hive queries
- Followed Test driven development of Agile and scrum Methodology to produce high quality software
- Good noledge on Data Mining tools like Weka analyzing data.
- Good noledge on Hadoop administration activities such as installation and configuration of clusters using Apache and Cloudera
- Involved in Data Modeling, System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for Data warehousing environments. Strong noledge on ETL methods, Developed mapping spreadsheets for (ETL) team wif source to target data mapping wif physical naming standards, data types, volumetric, domain definitions, and corporate meta-data definitions.
- Established and maintained comprehensive data model documentation including detailed descriptions of business entities, attributes, and data relationships.
- Comprehensive noledge and experience in process improvement, normalization/de-normalization, data extraction, data cleansing, data manipulation.
- Worked on Database and ETL Testing - Functions, Stored procedures, packages, Constraints, Loading data into tables, Executing scripts. Performed Test case preparation/execution and Defect Management as well.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Java technologies.
- Possess experience wif working on large projects/teams as a good team player, quick learner as has worked in different teams.
- Demonstrated success many times under aggressive project schedules and deadlines, flexible, result oriented and adapts to teh environment to meet teh goals of teh product and organization.
- Excellent work ethics, self-motivated, quick learner and team oriented. Continually provided value added services to teh clients through thoughtful experience and excellent communication skills
Hadoop/Big Data: HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Spark and Zookeeper
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, HBase
Relation Databases: SQL, Oracle
Languages: Java, Pig Latin, HiveQL, C, C++, Python, Scala
Operating Systems: Linux and Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Tools and IDEE: clipse, Weka, SAS, SAP, STATA, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office suite desktop applications (e.g., MS Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Networks: TCP/IP, LAN / WAN
Confidential - Mayfield, OH
Sr. Hadoop Developer & Admin
Roles & Responsibilities
- Converting teh existing relational database model toHadoopecosystem.
- Generate datasets and load toHADOOP Ecosystem
- Worked wif Linux systems and RDBMS database on a regular basis in order to ingest data using Sqoop.
- Worked wif Spark to create structured data from teh pool of unstructured data received.
- Wrote Spark programs in java and at times Scala to implement intermediate functionalities like events or records count from teh flume sinks or Kafka topics.
- Managed and reviewed Hadoop and HBase log files.
- Developed multiple Kafka Producers and Consumers from scratch to as per teh software requirement specifications.
- Also created, altered and deleted topics (Kafka Queues) as and when required wif varying configurations involving replication factors, partitions and TTL.
- Responsible to manage data coming from different sources.
- Loaded data from relational DB using Sqoop and other sources toHadoop cluster by using Flume
- Involved in loading data from UNIX file system and FTP to HDFS.
- Designed and implementedHIVE queries and functions for evaluation, filtering, loading and storing of data.
- Creating Hive tables and working on them using Hive QL.
- Developed workflow in Oozie to automate teh tasks of loading teh data into HDFS and pre-processing wif Pig.
- Collected teh logs data from web servers and integrated in to HDFS using Flume.
- Used HIVE to do transformations, event joins and some pre-aggregations before storing teh data onto HDFS.
- Supported teh existing MapReduce Programs those are running on teh cluster.
- Followed agile methodology for teh entire project.
- Prepare technical design documents, detailed design documents.
Environment: Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Flume, Kafka, flume, Sqoop, Oozie, MySQL, Cassandra, Java, SQL.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Moved all crawl data flat files generated from various retailers to HDFS for further processing.
- Experienced in developing MapReduce programs using Hadoop for working wif Big Data.
- Used Flume to import data from applications.
- Created Hive External tables and loaded teh data in to tables and query data using HQL.
- Involved in partitioning and joining Hive tables for Hive query optimization.
- Used Pig and Hive to analyze data
- Created HBase tables to load large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured
- Good Knowledge of analyzing data in HBase.
- Enabled speedy reviews and first mover advantages by using Oozie to automate data loading into teh Hadoop Distributed File System and PIG to pre-process teh data.
- Developed teh SQOOP scripts in order to make teh interaction between Pig and MySQL database.
- Experience in scheduling and monitoring jobs using Oozie
- Extending HIVE and PIG core functionality by using custom UDF's.
- Debugging Pig and Hive scripts and optimizing MapReduce job.
- Managed and reviewed Hadoop log files.
- Tested raw data and executed performance scripts.
Environment: Hadoop, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, HBase, Cloudera Manager
Confidential - Nashville, TN
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for teh development & unit testing of Staffing Request module using Struts.
- Prepared architectural prototype to validate teh architecture and baseline for teh development.
- Involved in system design and development in Core Java using Collections,multithreading.
- Used Hibernate Query Language for to store and retrieve data from teh database.
- Configured teh Queues and topics on teh JMS of teh JBOSS server.
- Used Struts tag libraries and custom tag libraries extensively while coding JSP pages.
- Interact wif clients to understand their needs and propose design to teh team to implement teh requirement.
- Train team members to understand teh system and how to use it.
- Developed PL/SQL objects like packages, procedures and functions.
- Always adhered on Quality processes during delivery on tasks to client.
- Provided Test Scripts and Templates wif test results of each task delivered to teh client team.
- Always used teh best practices of Java/J2EE and minimize teh unnecessary object creation, encourage proper garbage collections of un-used objects, always keep try to minimize teh database call, always encourage to get all data in bulk from database to get best performance of application.
Environment: J2EE (JSP's, Servlets, EJB), HTML, Struts, DB2, hibernate 3.0, Log4j, JUnit 3.8.1., Eclipse 3.1.1, JBoss Plugins, JMS in JBoss, CVS, CSS and JS, SQL Server
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Roles & Responsibilities
- Used UML for developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and preliminary Class Diagrams for teh system and involved in low-level design.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for building, testing, and deploying applications.
- Developed teh whole frame work for teh projects, based on Struts MVC & Spring MVC.
- Developed a new screen for teh VAT using Icefaces.
- Designed and developed a Batch process to for VAT.
- Developed controllers, repositories, Service modules, form beans and validations
- Developed bean sand persisted bean in teh database using JDBC and Hibernate.
- Involved in connecting bean wif database using Hibernate configuration file.
- Involved in development of Spring DAO layer which invoked database queries.
- Developed Session Beans for teh transactions in teh application.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for teh Database layer by studying teh required business objects and validating them wif Stored Procedures. Also used JPA wif Hibernate provider.
- Written ANT scripts to build teh entire module and deploy it on WebLogic application Server.
- Implemented JUnit framework to write test cases for different modules and resolved teh test findings.
- Used Subversion for software versioning and as a revision control system.
- Critical to planning and overseeing our software development activities, leading teams against competing deliverables, and actively identify production issues/bringing them to quick resolution.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Icefaces, DAO, JPA, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, WebLogic 10.3.4, AJAX, SVN JDBC, Web Services, XML, XSLT, CSS, DOM, HTML, ANT, DB2, MS SQL, UML, JUnit, JQuery, Toad
Junior Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathered requirements for teh project and involved in analysis phase.
- Developed quick prototype for teh project so as to aid business in deciding teh necessary ramifications to teh requirements.
- Used strict Object Oriented model to separate teh roles of teh employees and their specifications to achieve extendibility and clarity.
- Installation, configuration and clustering of BEA WebLogic Server on Windows NT platform.
- Developed dynamic content of presentation layer using JSP.
- Involved in teh design of tables in oracle to store teh pay information.
- Used JDBC to interact wif teh Oracle database for storage and retrieval of information.
- Tested code using JUNIT.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
Environment: JAVA, Java Scripts, HTML, JUNIT, Web Logic, Tomcat 4.x, Oracle 8i