- Around 8 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of multi - tier web based applications.
- Experience in J2EE architecture, design patterns, objects modeling using various technologies and frameworks.
- Exposure to OOAD methodologies like Agile, RUP, Waterfall Model.
- Expertise in design, development, implementation of Client/Server, and Three Tier Architecture based applications using Spring 3.x/2.x, Struts 2.x/1.x, JSF, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, EJB 2.x/1.x, Hibernate 3.x/2.x, XML, and Web Services with Object Oriented (OOPs) Concepts with J2EE compliance.
- Expertise in various components in Spring such as IOC, AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Security and Spring MVC.
- Hands-on experience in using GWT, JQuery and DOJO set of UI components to construct the UI elements.
- Experience with Web Technologies including XML, Java Script, CSS and HTML.
- Expertise in implementation of web applications using frameworks such as Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Web and Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) in a typical n-tier architecture.
- Experience in writing SQL queries for relational databases like Oracle 10g/9i, DB2, MySQL etc.
- Expertise with backend programming using PL/SQL, Stored Procedures on databases like Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server 2005. Expert in programming with JDBC interface to MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and other databases.
- Good understanding of JMS, EJB, SOA, Apache Axis and XML related technologies like XSL, XSLT.
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse 4.x/3.x, Spring Tool Suite 3.x, Log4j, SLF4J, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG for building, logging, testing and Visual Source Safe, CVS and SVN for version control and used Hudson and Jenkins as continuous integration servers.
- Involved in development of web services for business operations using SOAP, REST and WSDL using JAX-WS/JAX-RPC. Used SoapUI for web service testing.
- Experience in creating various project artifacts like use-case diagrams, class diagrams, design document, architecture document, etc.
- Have strong organizational ability and multi-tasking skills. Effective and strong communicator.
J2EE technologies: Servlets, JSF, JSP, Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/2.x, EJB 3.x/2.x
O R mapping: Hibernate 3.x/2.x, JPA
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSLT, DOM, SAX
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 10g/ XE, MS Access
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, MS: Visio, Argo UML
Development Environments: Spring Tool Suite 3.x, Eclipse, WSAD 5.x/ 4.x, NetBeans
Testing Tools/API: JUnit, TestNG, SoapUI
Web/App Servers: Tomcat 7.0/6.0/5.0, IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x/4.x, JBoss 7/6, WebLogic 12c/11g/ 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0, GlassFish 3.x/ 2.x
Platforms: Windows, Unix, Linux
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Session Fa ade, Front Controller, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Confidential, Tallahassee, FL
- Participated in project planning sessions, understanding client requirements, preparing use cases, and designing prototypes of the applications using Axure RP.
- Performed validations and conversions using Tomahawk, a JSF component set.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Jersey, a JAX-RS implementation for determining the eligibility of individuals for Medicaid and other benefits.
- Assisted in planning, installation and execution of new WODMserver on the system.
- Implemented theXOMandBOMlayers to support the implementation ofILOG JRulesand created interfaces to invoke the rules from Java and COBOL environments.
- Experience in usingIBM Rule Designer.
- Developed various scripts for building and deploying applications across domains and for creating jar/war/ear using Apache Ant.
- Wrote Shell Scripts for running batch processes.
- Implemented dependency injection using Google Guice.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Implemented data persistence using Hibernate, an Object Relational Mapping framework.
- Involved in performance testing of the application using HP LoadRunner.
- Used JProfiler for accessing memory usage and allocation leaks.
- UsedIBM ClearCase& ClearQuest asversion control& bug tracking systems.
- Implemented connection pool for standalone batch processes using Apache Tomcat JDBC Connection Pool.
- Worked with MyEclipse Blue as the IDE for developing and debugging the application.
- Deployed applications in development regions on IBM WebSphere & Oracle WebLogic application servers.
- Used Sonar to manage code quality.
Environment: Java 1.5 & 1.6, JSF 1.1, Struts 1.2, JSP, JUnit, SOAP UI, JAX-RS, Log4j, Hibernate, IBM Clear Quest, WebLogic 9.2, Oracle 11i, PL/SQL, WebSphere Application Server 8.1, MyEclipse Blue.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in requirement gathering, Architecture design, Analysis, and was responsible for designing and developing object models, class diagrams usingRational Rose and MS Visio.
- Developed web pages using JSP, JQuery, Ajax, HTML, CSS and XML.
- Designed and implemented theSpringMVCarchitecture.
- Used Spring framework for Transaction Management, logging and security.
- Used Spring framework for lifecycle management of Java objects.
- UsedJava Messaging Services (JMS)for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS and Apache CXF framework for getting inventory information.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework to interact with Oracle database.
- UsedOracle 10g as DB Server and involved in writing stored procedures andSQL statementsfor data retrieval.
- UsedLog4jfor tracking errors and debugging the code.
- UsedSVNforcode repositoryand asversion controlmechanism.
- Developed the classes for Unit testing by usingJUnitandJTestfor the entire application and executed test cases for Unit, System and Integration testing.
- Worked with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to fix the bugs.
- Used Spring Tool Suite, RAD and Maven for developing, debugging and building the application.
- Used Jenkins as the continuous integration server and WebSphere as the deployment server.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, JSP, Spring 3.x/2.x, JQuery2.x, JMS, JUnit, SOAP, JAX-WS, Apache Axis, Rational Rose, Log4j, SVN, Maven, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, WebSphere Application Server 6.1, Unix, Windows
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- PerformedObject Oriented Analysis, Design and Modelingusing Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Used J2EE Architecture with Apache Struts MVC paradigm to make the system highly scalable.
- Used Struts with tiles to build presentation tier.
- Validator Framework is used to validate data on user’s browser side as well as server side.
- Wrote action classes to implement business logic and created Struts config files and Web.xml files.
- Developed SOAP and REST Web Services using JAX-WS, Apache CXF, JAX-RS and Jersey for communication between internal application modules. Implemented inbound Web Services in Contract-First approach to provide data services to agents.
- Worked extensively withCSS and GWTfor front-end screens.
- UsedXSLTfor transforming XML documents to HTML documents.
- Involved in design and development ofORMmappings forHibernate 3.x.
- Involved in development ofDAOwith Hibernate.
- Implemented theJMSfor asynchronous message communication.
- CreatedData Transfer Objectsfor dealing with retrieving order information from the database.
- UsedLog4Jfor logging and debugging process.
- UsedCVSto control the versions.
- Used ANT scripts for application build and deployments.
- Developed and deployed the application onWebLogic Application Server.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Developed user interface using Struts Framework, JSP, HTML, XHTML and Java Script.
- Used JQuery to implement form validations and AJAX calls.
- Developed Enterprise JavaBeans(EJB) for the business flow (Entity and Session Beans).
- Configured MDB Queues and Topics on JBoss.
- Used Message Driven Beans and JMS to process asynchronous messages.
- Used Hibernate framework to interact with DB2. Implemented inheritance mapping and used different relationships like one-one and one-many with collections.
- Used HQL to write SQL queries against Hibernate data objects. Created DAOs to retrieve and persist objects.
- Developed SOAP Web Service components using JAX-WS and Apache Axis for getting claim and policy related information.
- Used JUnit for testing MDB’s. Used Mock EJB framework for testing.
- Developed build automation scripts using Maven for deployment.
- Used Log4j for logging and tracing the messages.
- Followed Agile methodology while implementing the application.
Environment: Struts 1.x, Hibernate 2.x, EJB, DB2 9.1, WSDL, SOAP, XML, SVN, WebLogic 10.3, JMS, XSLT, Eclipse3.7, LINUX/UNIX
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Performed requirement gathering and developed Use Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using MS-Visio.
- Developed front end of the application using Spring MVC. Modified Spring configuration file as per requirement and configured Spring beans.
- Responsible for writing web services using Spring-WS.
- Used Hibernate framework to interact with DB2.
- Designed and developed Unit Testing of all Java classes using JUnit framework.
- Developed and deployed application onto WebSphere Application Server.
Environment: MS-Visio, JSP, Spring 1.0, Hibernate 2.0, JUnit, WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD) 5.1.2, WebSphere Application Server 5.1.2
- Designed GUI for the search application’s front-end.
- Customized search GUI using Java Servlet 2.3.
- Used JSP, HTML and CSS for presentation.
- Used JDBC API for interaction with the Oracle Database.
- Wrote Queries and connected data base using JDBC.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures for sending Sybase 11 database data in the legacy system format.
- Performed testing of the stored procedures.
- Wrote utility classes for logging, exception handling.
- Deployed the application on Tomcat server.
Environment: JDK, JDBC, XML1.0, Oracle 9i, Tomcat 5.1, Linux, UNIX.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between presentation and business layer.
- Used JDBC for MySQL database server connection.
- Involved in bug fixing and enhancements of application.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and deployed it onto Tomcat.