- 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance in the field of Web Technology Applications and Client - Server environment.
- Strong Foundation in Java Technology (J2SE1.6/1.5/1.4, J2EE1.5/1.4/1.3) and good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts.
- Expertise in design and development of use cases and class diagrams using UML2.0, Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Have good knowledge in iterative software development process framework Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Strong Experience in using IDE’S such as Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, NetBeans5.5/3.3, IBM RAD7.0/6.0 and WSAD5.x/4.x,
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various Java, J2EE technologies including JSP2.1/2.0, Servlets2.5/2.4, Struts 2.0/1.3/1.2/1.0 , EJB3.0, JDBC2.0, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST), Spring3.0, Hibernate3.0, AJAX, JMS 1.1, ANT 1.7, log4j.
- Sound knowledge of Gang of Four Design Patterns such as MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
- Expertise in working with Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server2005/2000 and DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2 databases and writing Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Expertise in developing web-based applications using IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/4.x Application Server, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 Application Server and Tomcat6.0/5.0 Web server.
- Strong technical skills, high sense of ownership, good problem solving skills, and client focused approach, fast learner and cohesive team player.
Languages: C, C++, Java(J2SE1.5/1.4, J2EE15/1.4), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate3.x/2.x, Spring2.0/1.0, Web Services, SOA, JMS1.1, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x, LDAP, .NET, Sybase PowerDesigner, REST.
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, RAD7.0/6.0, WSAD5.x/ 4.x, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat6.x/5.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM Websphere6.x/5.x/4.x
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
RDBMS: Oracle10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Rational ClearCase, PVCS
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, RUP, Extreme Programming
Build Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 2.x
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed a Java/J2EE based Web Application with complete Spring suite, implementing Spring MVC and other Spring modules.
- Developed Business components and integrated them using Spring, features such Dependency Injection, Auto wiring various components such as DAO layers and Service Proxy layers.
- Implemented Hibernate as ORM and integrated to Spring using Spring ORM. Also implemented some DAO calls using Spring JDBC.
- Implemented JAX-WS based Web Services and exposed core business components as SOAP Services to the Front end applications. This Web Service exposes the drawing details to the customers.
- Implemented REST Services for Mobile Applications using Jersey Implementation of RESTful Services. Integrated Jersey Core to Spring and have developed all business components in Spring.
- JSON format was used for providing Response from REST Services and the responses were consumed by a Mobile Application built for users.
- Oracle 10g was used for the database needs and to store the entire details of project. Involved in building complex SQL queries and PL/SQL development including Stored Procedures and Functions for CRUD operations to CCDB.
- As part of a different application, implemented MVC based Web Application using Struts Framework.
- Implemented the business logic using Session Beans of the Enterprise application and for integration of EJBs into Struts Framework, worked with the Service Locator and Business Delegate layers.
- Used Toplink Object Relational Mapping package to store Java Objects in Relational Database.
- Used Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) for marshaling and un-marshaling java objects and XML.
- Used POI framework for generating Excel reports, XSLT is used to print PDF s.
- Subversion (SVN) code repository is used for version control.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Developed a JAX-WS web service for Ecosure user provisioning.
- Implemented the business logic using Spring framework. Used Spring Dependency Injection for injecting the beans.
- Created Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate Configuration for data manipulations. Used HQL for fetching/updating customer contact details.
- Developed DAOs interface for hibernate to interact with the database.
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from the SQL Server database by writing queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Developed ActionForm classes, Form beans, Action Classes using Struts.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns as a part of application development.
- Developed bottom up java bean web service using IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Deployed the application on to the IBM Websphere application server.
- Created a data model using SQL scripts in the Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Used CVS software configuration management and version control
- Extensively used the log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE 1.6, IBM WebSphere 7.0, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7.5, Toad for SQL Server 5, JSP, Struts 1.3, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, XML, log4j, Junit, CVS.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Worked on Enhancements and Post Production Fixes for Employer Resource Information Center (ERIC) Application.
- The enhancements required us to develop new correspondences and fix the old correspondences.
- Extensively used Java best practices and implemented several Core design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Object (DAO), Business Delegate etc.,
- Worked on Documentation of the ERIC project and also on Java Coding Standards.
- The front end of the ERIC application is designed using JSF & JSP and EJBs & IBM MQ are used for the business tier.
- Configured Navigation rules in the JSF configuration files to add new functionality to the application by writing new JSPs.
- Worked on Java Beans and other business components for the application and implemented new functionalities for the ERIC application.
- Worked on Adobe Form Server and Extension Rights Server for generating correspondences as PDF and PDF forms are submitted online.
- Adobe LiveCycle Designer is used for creating PDF forms.
- The database used for ERIC is IBM DB2 and the Aqua Data Studio is used as the Database tool.
- Wrote complex queries for some functionality on IBM DB2.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server is used to deploy ERIC application and IBM RAD (Rational Application Developer) was used as the IDE for development of the application.
- Used Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) for marshaling and unmarshalling java objects and XML.
- Serena Dimensions was used for the version control of source code. log4j framework was used to debug and trace the application.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Involved in analysis and design and developed usecase diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams using Sybase PowerDesigner. Also Worked with Bliner for developing config based designs.
- Worked with XSLT for XML to XML and XML to fixed length transformations.
- Implemented webservices using JAXB, JAX WS and experience dealing with errors, exceptions and exception propagation in Web Services.
- Implemented Spring Dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming using Spring Framework.
- Implemented various design patterns and best practices of J2EE Development.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files and hibernate configuration for persisting data to the database.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate using Hibernate Template provided by Spring ORM and implemented them as webservices.
- Extensively worked with Oracle 10g RDBMS for writing complex queries and PL/SQL for Stored Procedures, Triggers and Events, for generating some important responses needed by the application at times.
- Used Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging. Configured queues and topics on the WebLogic 10.3 Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Used SubVersion SVN as code repository and Sourceforge as Document Repository.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Developed logging-module using log4j to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Involved in developing Unit test framework using Junit and XMLUnit for XML testing.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, JAXB, XSLT 1.0, XML 1.0, XSD, WebLogic 10.3, SVN, Sybase PowerDesigner, Oracle 10g, Oracle SQL Developer, log4j, Junit, XMLUnit, Eclipse, JMS, UNIX.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in Object analysis, design and documentation of the application model using UML.
- Used AJAX to implement some customizations which required dynamic behavior like controls dependent on user value selection on some other controls.
- Implemented Spring Service components and used Dependency Injection and AOP of Spring Framework.
- Integrated Spring and Struts MVC using Spring Web Context and also integrated Hibernate as persistence tool, connecting to Oracle 10g, using Spring ORM support for Hibernate using HibernateTemplate.
- Involved in creating, publishing and consuming Web Services using JAX-WS 2.0 API and other technologies like WSDL, UDDI and SOAP 1.2.
- Developed Web Services adhering to WS-I Basic Profile 1.0 for Interoperable Web Services.
- Developed Static Stub and Dynamic Proxy Web Service Clients to consume the Web Services
- Involved in developing configuration files and resource bundles.
- Involved in component development using J2EE principles and used design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the application.
- Hibernate was used as the ORM tool to map the classes to the database tables writing Hibernate mapping files and configuring Hibernate with Oracle 10g.
- Used TOAD as database tool, configured Oracle 10g and wrote SQL queries. Also wrote Stored Procedures and tried to invoke those using simple callable statements through JDBC.
- Used JUnit for writing unit test cases and also used SVN for revision control of source code.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
- Involved in analysis, design and development of workflow.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object(DAO), Singleton and Factory.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed custom validators in Struts and implemented server side validations using annotations.
- Developed Struts forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality
- Implemented the business logic using Session Beans of the Enterprise application and for integration of EJBs into Struts Framework worked with the Service Locator and Business Delegate layers.
- EJB, Entity Beans are used as persistence layer and are used to interact with the database.
- Developed Bean Managed Persistence BMPs and Container Managed Persistence CMPs according to the needs of the application.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB and other technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI for implementing Web services.
- Used JMS Java Messaging Service for messaging and also worked with Message Driven Beans MDBs for Synchronous and Asynchronous Messaging.
- Concurrent Versions System (CVS) is used for version control and TOAD is used as database development tool.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Netbeans for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j.
- Analyzed the requirement specifications and designed UML diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the MVC architecture.
- Developed the Trader module, which is the main part of the application.
- Designed Controller using Servlets.
- Used Struts Validator component and written all validation rules into XML configuration file.
- Used NetBeans IDE to develop the application.
- Deployed the application into the WebLogic Application Server.
- Used JDBC API to access a Database.
- Involved in writing the JUnit test cases.
- Debugging and Testing JSPs and Servlets.
- Involved in Bug fixing and functionality enhancements.