- Java/J2EE Developer with 7+ years of experience in Designing, Developing and Deploying n - tier web applications and client/server applications using Java, J2EE Technologies and Web Technologies for enterprise applications. Involved extensively in designing/developing web based applications using HTML, XML and MVC design patterns.
- Extensive programming experience in Struts, Spring-MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Strong knowledge of Design including J2EE Design Patterns Singleton, MVC, DAO, Builder, Business, Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Hands on experience on implementing Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD).
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ Series.
- Hands on experience with Angular JS and Ext JS.
- Experience in developing build scripts using Ant, Maven and Shell Scripts
- Hands on experience in developing UML Diagrams like Class, Use case and Sequence diagrams.
- Hands on experience in VPN, Putty, winSCP, VNCviewer.
- Experience in working with UNIX and Linux Operating Systems.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Strong troubleshooting and organizational skills.
- A thorough professional with proactive attitude, out of the box thinking and generating new ideas.
- A keen communicator with the ability to relate to people across all levels in the organization.
- Strong Design knowledge and articulation experience to the development team.
- Able to learn/adapt emerging technologies in work area and Managed to work with these technologies while developing POC based on Frameworks.
- UsedWebSphere Application Developerand WebLogic Application Server for building, testing and deploying application locally.
- UsedLog4jto print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
Languages: Java, SQL, PERL, PYTHON.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB.
Framework: JSTL, JSP, POJO, Servlets, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, JDBC, JSP.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2005, MySQL, DB2 8.1.
Development Tools: MAVEN, ANT, SVN, Continuous Integration, JUNIT.
Web/Application Servers: Web logic 10.x/8.0/7.1, Apache Tomcat 7.0, JBoss, WebSphere 7.0/6.0.
Web Development: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, XSD, AJAX, PHP, BOOTSTRAP, AngualrJS, JScript, JQuery.
Build/Testing Tools: ANT 1.7.1, JUnit 4.7, Maven 2.2.1/3.0.4.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, WADL, REST, JMS.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 2000, Win-NT, Linux, Mac OsX.
Others/Tools: Agile, RUP, Subversion 1.6.5.
Confidential, Middle Town, NJ
- Developed user interfaces (UI) JSP’s in Struts framework.
- Developing Java Web Services which enable integration and two-way communication between the Enterprise Servers.
- Achieved the application design using Rational Application Developer (RAD) and IBM DB2.
- Using Ajax and spring framework created an internal project implementing the values without pages getting refreshed. Developed the existing flex project into a new project using html5 and Ajax.
- Involved in developing database transactions using JDBC.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Provided technical and environmental support during customer release of the application.
- Performed impact analysis before making any changes in the application and anticipate changes for each component related to all the business segments.
- Prepared work based estimation for assigned work using low level design document.
- Used Maven as a tool to build and deploy the code.
- Involved in writing the test cases to make sure it is working as it was supposed to be using Unit Testing.
- Used Tortoise Subversion for version control and created automated build scripts.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of an agile project.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Responsible for overall design & analysis of UI components and integration with existing J2EE.
- Understood functional specifications, designing and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements
- Experience in an Agile Software Development environment using Agile methods like XP and SCRUM.
- Front-end development using HTML, JSP, Ajax, JSTL, DOJO, JSF.
- Used Struts framework in UI designing (Tiles) and validations
- Developed Action Classes, which holds business logic in Struts framework.
- Implemented the integration of Struts with spring.
- Involved in working with container management (Apache, JBoss)
- Implemented solid relational DBMS skills Confidential SQL server, Oracle MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle or other DBMS products.
- Written POJO Classes, .hbm file extensions for Hibernate Object-To-Relational Mapping.
- Implemented the integration with the back end system with web services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Deployment is done on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- DevelopedJava Beansand Utility Classes for interacting with the database using JDBC.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ Series.
- UsedSAXandDOMfor parsing XML documents andXSLTfor transformation.
- Created jar files, compiled them and run those using Maven scripts
- Developed and executed Unit Test cases using JMeter by supporting TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Configured log4J for logging.
- Used Clear case as version control tool and Clear Quest for defect management.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Agile, HTML, JSP, Ajax, JSF, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, WSDL, XML, IBM WebSphere Application Server, MDB, SQL, JMeter, log4j, Clearcase7.0.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along with business analysts to record user requirements, and developed design documents and reviewed.
- Implemented Spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Worked on Factory design pattern to access domain objects.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using JSP with component library for user interaction.
- Used Maven to build, run and create WAR files.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle11g Database.
- Used JMS messaging framework in the application to communicate with a variety of external systems that house member and provider data and to a medical term translation application called Auto coder.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing.
- Created DHTML pages, used JQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Published and consumed SOAP Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in administering Project artifact deployed on a JBoss Application Server.
- Used Eclipse3.8 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Worked on a variety of defects to stabilize application.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.6, JSF2.0, spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.5.6-Final, JBOSS Application Server 5.0, Apache Axis 2.0, Apache Active MQ 5.4.2, UNIX, SQL Server 2008 (R2 - Enterprise Edition), HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Eclipse3.8, Maven 3.0.4, JUnit3.8, Log4j, SVN.
- Struts Framework in conjunction with JSP and Tag Libraries used in developing user Interface for administrative screens and user interaction screens.
- Developed Session Beans for necessary transactions like fetching the data required, updating the customer information
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication
- Worked on Maven for getting project relevant facts including common-collection.jar, Common-Logging .jar.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control according to the request to corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.
- Developed Web logic container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the Web logic Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Worked on database layer for updating and retrieval operations of data from oracle database.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Struts Framework, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, HTML, CSS, PL/SQL, Oracle 9g, Eclipse, SQL Developer, OC4J application Server, MS-VSS (Version Control).