Innovative and enthusiastic software engineer with over 3 years of hands - on experience using advanced Java programming to develop web based and mobile applications. Demonstrated abilities in user interface (UI) development, database management, and technical reporting. Agile problem solver, taking a proactive approach to testing, troubleshooting, identifying issues, and thorough debugging. Adept at collaborating to integrate diverse modules. Solid contributor on all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC).
Advanced Programming Java Technologies Web & Mobile Application Development
Database Maintenance SDLC Methodologies UI Design Data Analytics Use Case Creation
Easily Maintainable Code Writing Troubleshooting Debugging Unit & Integration Testing IT Support
Strong Work Ethic Teamwork Communication Adaptability Positive Approach Innovative Solutions
Languages: Java, PHP, C, C++
Databases: MySQL, NoSQL(Mongo DB), Oracle, MS Access
Web services: SOAP, RESTful
Tools: Eclipse, STS, Intellij, NetBeans, Git, SVN, PHP Designer, Trello
Web/App Server: Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish
Platforms: Linux, Windows
Dependency Management: Maven
SDLC: AGILE, Waterfall, Iterative
- Teamed with colleagues to develop advanced software and web applications. Key contributor on all phases of SDLC.
- Analyzed and gathered project requirements.
- Utilized JSON for API development. Set up validation using
- Developed clean, robust, server - side code for internal & external web applications, following through with testing and debugging to ensure functionality.
- Established different authentication / roles for various user types.
- Delivered expected outcomes by monitoring work throughout SDLC to ensure alignment with specifications.
- Built and maintained effective databases using MySQL and Oracle.
Languages: Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate;
Databases: MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDb), Oracle
Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Git, Google MapAPI, TDD Platforms: Ubuntu.
- Employed diverse tools for quickly developing software, including Git and data analytics, for developing application, using various tools for fast development.
- Utilized UML to create Use Cases, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, and class diagrams.
- Deployed data from local computer to server, and managed WHM & cPanel for web application.
- Recognized with Best Employee for 2 consecutive months in E - Prima IT Technology.
Databases: MySQL; Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Git, SVN, PHP Designer;
Platforms: Ubuntu, Windows