- 10+ years of professional experience in design and development of Web - based, Client-Server and System level applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proven track record of coding, integrating complex technical processes wifin international, high profile and deadline-oriented environments.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including design, development deployment and maintenance.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Waterfall.
- Expertise in Core Java wif strong understanding and working noledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Streams & File I/O and Polymorphism.
- Expertise in implementation of web applications using various open source frameworks such as Struts 2.x and Spring 3.x.
- Experience on implementing ORM wif Hibernate for mapping teh java objects to relational database and SQL queries. Experience in developing CRUD queries to handle complex data and refining teh query for performance enhancements wif good noledge of JDBC connectivity.
- Strong noledge of building and managing web applications in cloud infrastructure using AWS EC2, ECS, elastic load balancing, autoscaling, Route53 and VPC.
- Experience in using Web Service technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, RESTAPI.
- Experience in working wif build tools like MAVEN and Gradle, logging framework Log4j.
- Experience in writing test cases in Java environment using Junit.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium by using Java
- Strong experience in database design and implementation using different Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like Oracle 10g,MySQL, schema development, PL-SQL programming.
- Expertise in deploying enterprise applications on WEB/Application servers like JBoss, Apache Tomcat and Web Logic.
- Experience in designing applications and systems using Object-Orient analysis and design (OOAD).
- Strong analytical, debugging, problem solving skills wif excellent communication and presentation skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C, PHP, Ruby(beginner), SQL, PL/SQL,Unix Shell Scripting
Core Java: Data Strictures, Collections, Generics, Serialization, Reflections, Swing, OOPSConcurrency/Multithreading, Normalization.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JSTL, JSF,JavaServlets, JDBC
IDE Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, SOAP UI, Ant
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Hibernate, Spring Boot
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Complex SQL
Version Control: SVN (Apache SubVersion), GitHub
Application Servers: Oracle Weblogic Server, JBoss, Apache Tomcat Server
AWS: EC2, Load balancing, Route53, Autoscaling, VPC, IAM.
Web Services: WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Spring REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Server-side Scripting: Node JS, Angular JS.
Operating systems: Linux, Windows, Ubuntu
Lead Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in Full Life Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Lead teh cloud infrastructure maintenance effort using a combination of Jenkins, Chef and Terraform for automating CICD pipeline in AWS.
- Interactions wif Business and Functional QA team for obtaining requirements.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Produced and Consumed RESTfulWeb Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Teh Restful web services have been used to retrieve and update teh data using AJAX.
- Worked on Node JS for user interface widgets wif high performance scalable grids, trees and menus.
- Deployed teh application in WebLogic Application server and Apache Tomcat 7.0 application servers.
- Used Spring Boot for creating and implementing Spring-powered production grade web applications.
- Implemented teh logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- WroteSeleniumscripts for Open source web testing.
- Built scripts using Maven to build teh J2EE application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in teh development environment.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2, S3 etc.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Used redhat Enterprise linux for spinning up instance on AWS and launch teh production based API’s.
- Mentored fellow developers in team and have reviewed design, code and test cases written by them.
Sr. Java Web developer
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Used Spring security for role and privilege based authorization as teh end user class included various roles ranging from VP, Senior manager all teh way to an intern.
- Hands on experience on building cloud infrastructure from scratch using EC2, ASG, ELB, Route53 and VPC. Chef is used as teh provisioning tool along wif Terraform.
- Facilitate content management system for press releases, media houses etc. using teh MVC model of Spring.
- Two-way comfortability wif Restful Web services as both a consumer and producer.
- Expertise in all areas of Drupal including Views, CCK, Drush, Cron, Custom Module, Tpland worked closely wif securing additional resource for teh team.
- Worked in an Agile environment and Installed and configured Drupal on a Linux server and other servers.
- Handled multiple production releases managing teh prod environments navigating through any issues which came up.
Sr. Java /J2EE Developer
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in design, development and followed teh agile methodology to complete teh project on time by maintaining teh tasks schedule and participated in scrum meetings.
- Gatheird requirements by involving in meetings pertaining to teh application.
- Used JQuery, Java Script functions for teh custom validations.
- Developer multipleAngularJScontrollers and configured Routes.
- Used Angular JS for data-binding, and Node JSfor back-end support wif APIs.
- Used Node JS to implement and deliver customer-facing solutions.
- Implemented teh web tier using Spring MVC.
- Spring JDBC andDAO module is used for communication between application and teh database.
- Worked on integration between different modules involved in teh application.
- Used Oracle 10g as teh relational database backend.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries.
- Deployment of teh application on WebLogic server.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology
- Involved in developing UML diagrams like use case, class, and sequence diagrams.
- Developed RESTfulWebservicesto support teh new functionality of teh application.
- Testing of web services using SOAP UI.
- Developed web services in Java and TEMPeffectively used SOAP, WSDL, MQ-series.
- Debug teh application code to fix teh defects in teh application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development of teh application code.
- Involved in designing teh data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Maven is usedas a build tool for teh project.
- Involved in developing teh application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented teh Model View Control (MVC) structure using Spring Framework.
- Worked wif Core Java for business logic.
- Used Spring MVC for teh management of application flow (by developing configurable Handler Mappings, View Resolver).
- Used Spring dependency injection to inject all teh required dependency in application.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple teh business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in teh Data Access Object layer to access and update information in teh Oracle10g.
- Used XML for ORM mapping relations wif teh java classes and teh database.
- Integrated Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Responsible for overall quality and timeliness of teh delivery.
- Participated in all teh phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of teh Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of teh application.
- Involved and participated in Code reviews.
- Responsible for designing different JSP pages and writing Action class using Struts framework for Security, and Search modules.
- Involved in making security and search feature as separate Application Units of project.
- Designing teh database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Deployed teh application, which uses J2EE architecture model and Struts Framework on Glassfish Application server.