- Over 7+ years of extensive experience in building complex software applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in server side and web applicationdevelopment wif technologies like Php,Java, Spring Boot, MYSQL, Apache 2 and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC such as Application Software Design, Object Oriented Design, Development, Documentation, Debugging and Implementation using Agile, Waterfall and TDD methodologies.
- Worked extensively on J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, and Hibernate.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework Struts, Spring (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, Boot, MVC Framework, Security and Spring Web Flow).
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using Type safe technologies like Scala and Play framework.
- Worked on Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management.
- Proficient in Java/J2EEDesign Patterns including Singleton, Command, Session Façade, Model View Controller(MVC), Data Access Object(DAO)
- Extensive experience wif core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Experience wif Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Software as a Service(SaaS).
- Extensive experience wif ORM frameworks like Hibernate and JDBC.
- Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver wif TestNG framework.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Experience wif relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Casandra.
- Expertise in design and development of Web service which includes of handling SOAP/RESTfulRequests and Response, WSDL, JAX - RPC, JAX-WS and Web service autantication.
- Good understanding of various AWSservices & noledge of Amazon EC2, S3.
- Worked on web servers like Apache HTTP, Apache Tomcat and application servers BEA WebLogic 8.1, IBM WebSphere 6.0/6.1/7.0/8.5 and configuring them.
- Experience wif JUnit, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Extensively worked on Hudson, Jenkinsand Team City for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Experienced in developing applications using Git, Maven and Version Control (SVN).
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, Python
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Web Services
Java Frameworks: Springs, Struts, Hibernate
Messaging Systems: JMS, IBM MQ
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss
Databases: SQL Server, MySql, Mongo DB, Casandra, Oracle,DB2
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Web Strom
Tools: SOAP UI
Version Control: Git and GitHub
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
Continuous Integration and build Tools: Ant, Jenkins
Confidential, Westchester, PA
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of SDLC using AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Java Script.
- Developed various halper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Implemented microservices usingSpring Boot.
- Worked in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Design and Development using Java, J2EE, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, Servlets and Oracle.
- Identifying appropriate AWS service based on compute, data availability, security requirements and storage.
- Used Spring DAO for developing the data access layer.
- Used Hibernate as ORM framework and implement the data access layer and other database interaction functionalities.
- Developed Hibernate wif Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact wif the database.
- Implemented the AngularMVC and two-way data binding.
- Designed and implemented Session Facade, Singleton, Command and DAO Design Patterns.
- Design and Developed SOAP services.
- Used Play-JSON library to interact wif microservices.
- Developed web services using XML, RESTful and SOAP APIs for providing business services to other applications.
- Implemented Spring Framework based RESTful web services usingJAXBobjects
- Involved in developing code to convert a SOAP response in to a JSONobject.
- Worked exclusively on making applications more scalable and highly available system in AWSusing EC2, S3.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL Programming extensively to interact wifOracle database.
- Worked on JIRAinstallation and upgrade and Performed JIRAconfiguration.
- Experience in working GITfor branching, tagging, and merging.
- Used Maven build scripts to build the application and deploy on Apache Tomcat applicationserver.
- Hands-on experienced working wif Source control using Git and GitHub.
- Involved in the application support and production defect fixes.
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the application and performed random checks to analysis the portability, reliability and flexibility of the project.
- Used Log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Java Script, JQuery, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, Servlets, MVC, Web Services, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Play Framework, Design Patterns, Microservices, Hibernate, RESTful and SOAP API’s, JAXB, AWS, GIT, JSON, Oracle, Casandra,GitHub, SQL, PL/SQL, Maven, JUnit, Log4j, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Lake Forest, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.
- Implemented the User Login logic using Spring MVC framework encouraging application.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2along wif HTML5, CSS3.
- Developed and designed the application by implementing JSF Framework and ICE Faces based on MVC Architecture wif EJB, simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP and JSF UI Components as View and Faces Servlet as a Controller.
- Developed web Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS.
- Developed the presentation layer of the application using Struts Framework and created the struts-config.xml file, resource bundles for distribution module.
- Created reusable Angular JScomponents and directives along wif DOM manipulations.
- Planned, created, and executed long-term plan for the adoption of Service Oriented Architecture(SOA).
- Developed the web-services and analysis of SOAP envelope using SOAP UI.
- Implemented Restful web services using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed the data model for the development of persistence layer.
- Implemented the Message Driven Bean for Instruction enrichment and pre-processing. MDB is deployed on Web Sphere server and dispatches the request to Stateless Session Bean (EJB) for further processing and Rules execution.
- Client Side code was written in ReactJS and Server Side Code were developed using MVC.
- The front end worked on JSONframework to parser the data from Keys and Values.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) and extensively used the JMS API.
- Created and utilized Web API methods for database operations(CURD) through Entity Framework.
- Used Gradleas the build tool for various dependencies required for building services.
- Implemented automation using SeleniumWebDriver, JAVA, Maven.
- Deployed micro service to Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) to track the internal ticket status.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services(AWS) Infrastructure services EC2.
- Implemented Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkinsand continuous deployment.
- Used Struts Framework for the application, Developed Struts Action Classes and Business Logic and has developed Hibernate HSQL and Hibernate mappings /created DAOS mappings in Hibernate.
- Involved in SQL development using Stored Procedures, Views and Queries wif Oracle and DB2.
- Configured and deployedthe web application on Web SphereApplication Server.
- Tested the application functionality wif JUnit Test Cases.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and the project was developed using Agile based SCRUM Methodology.
- Implemented Struts Framework and Hibernate in the new version of the Application.
- Developed Action classes, Dyna Action Forms and used Validation framework.
- Used EJB Stateless/Stateful session beans to implement business logic, session handling, and transaction and deployed Enterprise Java Beans both Session and Entity on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implement modules intoNodeJSto integrate wif designs and requirements.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules usingNodeJS(socket.io based on socket technology, Express JSframework).
- Taken care of java Multi-Threadingin commonjavaclasses/library.
- Extensively used Java Scripts to enforce client-side validations and used jQuery for Ajax processing.
- Used NoSQL DB likeMongoDBfor the proof of concept.
- Designed and implemented Session Facade, Singleton, Factory and DTO Design Patterns.
- Implemented Representational state transfer (REST) Web services for distributed systems using Jerseyframework.
- Involved in development/ maintenance of various web services using IBM WebSphere to interact wif other Applications.
- Wrote various select/update/insert SQL queries and stored procedures for SQL Server.
- Involved in unit testing, troubleshooting and debugging. Modifying existing programs wif enhancements.
- Involved in fixing bugs the bugs or defects in the application.
- Developed the UNIX shell scripts to automate jobs.
- Developed Entity Beans as Bean Managed Persistence Entity Beans and used JDBC to connect to backend database DB2.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Worked as software developer on developing a supply chain management system.
- The application involved tracking invoices, raw materials and finished products.
- Gatheird user requirements and specifications.
- Developed and programmed the required classes in Java to support the User account module.
- Developed Servlets to handle the requests, perform server side validation and generate result for user.
- Used JDBC interface to connect to database.
- Used SQL to access data from Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Deployed and tested the web application on Web Logic application server.
- Involved in analysis, design, implementation and deployment.
- Installed and configured the development environment using JBOSS, Eclipse 3.x on Windows as well as UNIX operating systems
- Developed dynamic web pages using JSF as a presentation layer.
- Used Springs Framework for Service layer, DAO layer and Dependency injection.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions wif PL/SQL for Oracle database.
- Used DOM and SAX parsing technique to handle the response from backend based on clientrequest and present them through front end JSP’s.
- Involved in testing the application using JUnit and wrote test cases for the application.
- Worked on various client applications suggesting the use of Richfaces to add AJAX capability to the JSF application.
- Used JMS queues for TEMPeffective communication.
Environment: Eclipse, JSDK1.4, UML, HTML, J2EEServlets, JSP, AJAX, JSF RichFaces, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate, JBOSS, Unix, JMS, Windows, Oracle 8I, TOAD 7.6