- Over 5 years of professional experience in IT industry involved in developing, implementing and maintenance of various web - based applications using Java, JEE and open source frameworks.
- Extensive work Experience and knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes Client Interaction, Business Analysis and Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Integration, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Deployment and developing applications utilizing AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience wif Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- Vast experience in design and development of Java and JEE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC JTA and JNDI.
- Proficient in developing Web Services and its related frameworks like WSDL, SOAP, REST.
- Used SOAPUI Functional testing tool for API Testing which supports multiple protocols such as SOAP, REST, HTTP, and JMS.
- Experience in RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, and IBM DB2 databases.
- Hands on Experience in AWS Cloud in various AWS Services such as RedShift, Cluster, Route53 Domain configuration.
- Good experience inMicro services-based Cloud Architecture on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Strong knowledge of IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.0.0), Web Sphere Studio Application Developer.
- Experienced in automation mainly based on POM (Page Object Model) using Python
- Experience wif Core Java wif a strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Reflection, me/O and Serialization.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) like Hibernate, JPA and configuring using configuration files and annotations.
- Experience wif using SVN, CVS, and GIT as source code management.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business Delegate.
- Experience in configuring build tools like MAVEN, GRADLE, and ANT for the development and deployment.
- Worked on different IDEs such as IntelliJ, Eclipse, and NetBeans for the development of all the JSE, JEE applications.
- Extensive experience wif Model2 (MVC) architecture and Jakarta Struts/Tiles. Solid experience in using Jakarta Apache frameworks like Struts, ANT, JUnit and Log4J.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Strong moral and work ethics wif a sense of self-discipline, integrity and highly motivated team player wif the ability to work independently.
Primary Skills: Java, Android, Python, C, C++
Database: SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
Development Tools: Salesforce, Alteryx, Android Studio, Eclipse, Momentics IDE, VMware, Android Devices
Framework: Cocos2dx, Firefox Web IDE, CreateJS, BBM Cascades, SCIKIT, NumPy, TensorFlow,Micro services
Version Control: JIRA, Tortoise SVN
Operating System: Windows and Mac OS X
Confidential, New York
- Involved in the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using the Agile iterative development Methodology. Interacted wif the end users and participated in the SCRUM meetings.
- Involved in development of application using struts, RAD and Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Have coded numerous DAO's using Hibernate Dao Support. Used Criteria, HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping.
- Used Web Services for transmission of large blocks of XML data using SOAP.
- Used XML for data exchange and schemas (XSDs) for XML validation. Used XSLT for transformation of XML.
- Developed Restful Microservices using spring technologies - Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, and Spring Batch.
- Written numerous test cases for unit testing of the code using JUnit testing framework.
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities. Used Clear Case for version control.
- Used Antas a build tool.
- Configured and Deployed application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) is a mobile and desktop application for various types of organizations.
- Introduced a new feature of rendering the UI based on the incoming JSON coming from the server, which will render UI widgets dynamically on runtime and data will be prefilled into these widgets.
- Created Activity class in Android Studio using Java and SQL to perform these tasks.
- Revamped the Original EAM app code and implemented Screen Renderer class in it.
- Developed Microservices wif Spring boot and Spring Batch along wif the test cases.
- Ported the Poker Master game previously made for mobile devices to enable it to run on TV.
- Used NativeJS, ReactJS and CreateJS to design the implementation.
- Understood existing code and mapped TV remote events, enabling game to be played through TV remote.
- Developed Disney Appisodes, an application on Android Platform for Android and Amazon Devices.
- Using Android Studio and Cocos2d framework, implemented Activity classes in Java and C++ to handle the touch operations and subsequent workflow of the application. Created various classes to handle the runtime exceptions and flawless execution.
- Designed and build the logic for various activities and small games in each appisode.
- It is a consumer-facing product enabling multiple mobile numbers to be provisioned to a single SIM.
- Gatheird client requirements, developed the UI screens and made them compatible wif various Blackberry devices and resolved the bugs reported.