- me am an IT Professional intending to continue my development experience as a worthy IT Software Programmer/Engineer (Java/J2EE Developer).
- me always want to be the part of a reputed organization which provides steady career growth along wif job satisfaction, challenges and give value contribution in the success of organization.
- Over 8 years of professional IT experience in designing and developing of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Object Oriented Programming features of Core Java, J2EE technologies wif Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in working wif Waterfall, RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile and Scrum methodology environments. Extensively involved in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in leading and managing project team members in various stages of SDLC like requirement gathering, analysing and designing optimal architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing and Deployment.
- Extensive experience on architecting NoSQL databases like MongoDB database.
- Experience in implementing client-server business applications using MVC and SOA architecture.
- Developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis. Experience in working wif integration tools like Jenkins, Jira.
- Experience in using frameworks like Spring MVC, JSF, Hibernate and build tools like Gradle, ANT, MAVEN and logging framework log4J. Hands on experience in developing reports using Jasper Reports and JXL Excel Reports.
- Experience in developing server-side code wif good noledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object and MVC.
- Experience in working wif ORM tools like Hibernate and using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such JDO (Java Data Objects). Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP.
- Expertise in Java Core and J2EE Technologies, including JSPs, Servlets, Java Mail, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Swing, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Multi-Threading.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux Platform. In depth noledge of application development using AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Experience in software configuration management using Subversion (SVN), GIT as versioning software tools.
- Expertise in the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Google Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Expertise in using Gradle as build tool on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Experience wif and solid understanding of Microservices in implementing client-server business applications.
- Strong skills in RDBMS implementation and development using SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, MYSQL and experience in working wif SQL, PL/SQL programming languages.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experience in using web app servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, TomEE Plus, Jetty and JBOSS Servers. Extensive experience wif Java complaint IDE's like Eclipse, STS, Intel IDEA and IBM RAD.
- Experienced wif Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, ActiveMQ and Mule ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) in SOA(Service-oriented) Architecture.
- Experience in writing shell scripting for deployment process and expertise in sharing files between Linux boxes and windows using the WinSCP, a secure FTP, SCP client for Microsoft Windows.
- Experience in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, JMeter, Mockito and Groovy Spock based on test first or test-driven methodology.
- Having experience wif Cloud Computing Service environment like Amazon Web Services(AWS) and managed EC2, S3 bucket, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player wif excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Enterprise Java: Servlets, JSTL, Design Patterns, JSF, JMS, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Log4J API, Java security.
Tools: & Framework: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Struts, Hibernate, JSF, Log4J, Jasper reports, soap UI, GWT
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, CFX.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty Server.
Database: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, Spring Tool Suite STS.
O-R mapping: Hibernate, JPA.
Version Control Tools: SourceTree, Git, Bit bucket, Tortoise SVN.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, Mockito, Fitnesse, Load UI, Groovy Spock, Jenkins.
OS & Environment: Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris UNIX.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
Build Automation: ANT, MAVEN, Gradle.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, RDS
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. Java /J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Developed presentation layer includes UI components, validations using HTML5, applying styles using CSS, used jQuery to make Ajax calls. Design and develop the Process Engine framework using JBPM.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed Agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums, Lambda expressions for array operations, collections throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views. Used AngularJS for creating user interfaces and connecting to software components.
- Working on building Drools based restful API to validate and process Loan for client.
- Configuring xml based kie-session and writing DRL rule for validation and business logic
- Build API to process Loan request after successful validation, Validation API consist of verifying data provided by customer like address, SSN, credit history wif personal Details.
- Designed and developed Rules engine using Drools, Worked on integration of Drools wif eclipse.
- Implemented Fluent Builder Pattern for Designing in System Architecture, OOAD Design and used in development of highly cohesive modules wif minimal coupling.
- Design and develop Human Task Service framework for JBPM process engine
- Created containers in the Kie Server to has different rules in same decision server for execution.
- Created and deployed Rules engine API into JBoss BRMS image.
- Implemented logging using SLF4J and LOG 4J, Used Log4J utility to log error, info and debug messages.
- Followed test-driven development (TTD) as a part writing all Unit Test and Integration Tests.
- Unit and integration test cases are being designed and developed using JUnit.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration ofSpring boot.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Integrated spring wif Hibernate using Hibernate Template to perform CRUD operations against database.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection to wire objects. Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated wif team members of the project using JIRA.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Models. Developed Spring boot application wif microservices and deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Used Spring Boot based services to interact through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers. Designed and Implemented the DAO layer using spring, hibernate.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model wif SQL-based schema.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Worked on XML parsers (JAXB) for data retrieval and JAXB parser for marshalling and unmarshaling.
- Validated REST Web Services using Rest Assured Library wif Ham crest Matchers.
- Developed API framework in APIGEE tool review the assign APIs development tasks to the team and developed various REST API's to support the functionality. Platform governance for the REST API products developed on APIGEE edge. Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Created tables and worked on SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions, packages for Inserts, updates in the database. Worked on Entity beans in the persistence layer, interaction wif Oracle DB.
- Wrote SQL queries to get the data, update the data from the database and to connect database in the DAO implementation. Involved in Dev Ops activities like configuring Jenkins job, Jenkins pipeline Script for CI/CD.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication. Deployed the Rules in Kie-management server as well as In-memory.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS. Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, ElasticCache, SNS, SQS.
- Configured and Maintained AWS ECS Repository for Deploying Docker Image by Creating a task definition, scheduling tasks and configuring clusters in the AWS ECS Console.
- Implemented Google CheckStyle for developing code as a part of Primary Automated Code review and Quality. Created and maintained Kie bases and Kie sessions in K module xml.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated wif Jenkins.
- Experience wif Web logic application server set up to deploy the applications, configured messaging.
Confidential, Lombard, IL
Sr. JAVA/J2EE/Full Stack Developer
- Worked in Agile, Scrum Environment's and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces on Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Developed and implemented Spring MVC framework for the application.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA's) using AngularJS. Created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower and Grunt.
- Involved in the process of Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle, involved in designing Spring boot application and Hibernate ORM 5.0.2.
- Created an in-memory data structure cache by using React DOM for updating browser efficiently.
- Worked on performance tuning of cluster using MongoDB, configured internode communication between MongoDB nodes and client using SSL encryption.
- Used AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap wif AngularJS and media queries.
- Used react-redux library to connect Redux application state to ReactJS components, used redux store to combine different reducers to produce a global state.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and to transport detain JSON format.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Consumed Web Services to fetch and direct credit card information from third party application.
- Developed new features for a REST SOAP backend in Clojure and led evolution of a backend architecture.
- Used a Microservice architecture, wif Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Security, Eureka, HATEOAS and deployed to AWS.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used Spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Used Active MQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Built Scala prototype for the application requirement and focused on types of functional Scala.
- Experience wif Eclipse toolbar open the drop-down Amazon Web Services menu (identified by the AWS icon) and select New AWS Lambda Java project.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Created Mule ESB based tool suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database automating data changes and reporting and Managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Wrote an integration application in Groovy for the Magento Shopping Cart Application and Counter Point.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked wif departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control also occasionally employed GITHUB as repo store.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used Maven goals for testing and packaging the various components and releasing on Apache Archiva for easy accessibility and maintenance wifin the organization
- Use Jenkins wif Maven to Compile & Build Microservices code and configure Build Triggers.
- Implemented REST web services in Scala using Akka for tracking an application.
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction.
- Used DevOps to refer emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and information technology professionals automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. Performing Smoke Testing and Acceptance Testing wif Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Elastic Cache can be run in the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) environment and Redis can use Elastic Cache wif almost no modification.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology to write unit tests wif JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed CSS based page layouts dat are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed HTML views wif HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS 1.0.
- Developed new requirements wif Spring, Struts and Hibernate wif AKKA Framework.
- Used JQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces dat address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions wif responsive UI's using Java or ReactJS, wif NodeJS and CSS. Worked wif Play framework and Akka parallel processing.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Involved in rendering additional components wif custom HTML tags using React.js
- Used groovy and Spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications. Reported bugs and tracked defects using JIRA. Worked wif Agile technology.
- Experience in built web services using spring and CXF operating wifin ESB, offering REST, AWS and SOAP interfaces. Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources. Involved in Developer Testing, Review and Trouble shooting.
- Experience in developing cloud-based application using Spring Cloud and Pivotal cloud foundry
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js. Implemented Grails Services and controllers to perform actions.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React.js.
- Developed UI tests wif Protractor and Java tests in JUnit. Used Maven for build application.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration. Used TOAD for managing, monitoring and analysing the database.
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Used LAMP to suitable for building dynamic web sites and web applications.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL webservices using XML, JSON and jQuery to update UI Interacted wif java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Involved in design of application framework using J2EE guidelines and different J2EE design patterns and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodologies.
- Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities.
- Installed and configured AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6 of Adobe CQ Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console. Involved in translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Integrate the dynamic pages wif Angular JS and jQuery to make the pages' dynamic.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps. React JS integration to make info page modular.
- Used Backbone.JS for passing on data from HTML forms. Rendered views using ReactJS.
- Configured Jenkins wif Gulp for continuous integration into various environments.
- Created and updated test scenarios, test plans, and test cases according to use case and design.
- Used JSPM for loading node modules. Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Configured the xml files for Open Source Spring Framework to fulfil the Proxy Pattern.
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server-side assets.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions. Implementing Apache Camel DSL scripts to route messages.
- Implemented design patterns like Session Facade, Singleton, Factory, Service Locator and DAO.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration files to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database.
- Built DAO package as well as DAO IMPL package to implement the data access logic and using Hibernate Annotation to do the data mapping. Developed UNIX shell scripts for performing administrative Tasks.
- Used Core java concepts in application such as multithreaded programming, Synchronization of threads used thread wait, notify, join methods. Developed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services. Used Jira for tracking bugs.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Experience implementing EAI, B2B integration, EDI and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications using technologies J2EE, XML, DB2, RedHat Linux. Used Gulp for build and package management tools.
- Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into application server.
- Worked wif Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application.
- GitHub is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Created test cases using JUNIT and Mockito. Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium. Created new Cucumber testing applications to test all the batch applications.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment. Used JMeter for performance and load testing.
- Experience in working wif Gradle for Dependency Management and as build tool.
- Deployed application in virtual server - Amazon Web Services for maintaining Volumes, Creating Snapshots and Security Groups in AWS. Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Developed user interface using JSP wif JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing and navigation, Components, Services.
- Migrated from Angular 1.0 to Angular 2.0 to take advantage of its features like Mobility Driven, Better Performance, Revamped Dependency Injection and Strong & Flexible Routing.
- Troubleshooting issues dat may occur during the test cycle (Functional & load test) for the J2EE applications on Struts and Spring framework running on WebLogic/JBOSS servers.
- Developed services dat are reusable, interoperable based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services.
- Well versed wif core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servlets & JSP.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MySQL, and Jira.
- Responsible for developing the connection pooling for FileNet Server implementing spring framework concepts such as Transaction management and DAO support.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server. J2EE deployment done on WebLogic/JBOSS servers, QA & Staging
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming and SQL Loader. Worked on Hibernate object relational mapping according to database schema. Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Develop batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, wif partitions and sub-partitions.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Worked wif Splunk to logging and analysing defects status. Knowledge on Jenkins builds.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.5, JBoss 3.0, Spring core, JMeter, Swing, Hibernate, Jetty, Core java, Perl, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP/Rest Web services, Filenet, Ajax, XML, jQuery, Ext JS, HTML, CSS, Angular 2, SASS, JAX-B, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Splunk, SFX, Splunk, Ext JS, MAX, SEED. Oracle
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams. Wrote Test Cases using JUNIT as a framework.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Worked wif Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean. Worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented spring service layer wif dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Designed and developed the Java bean components and O/R Mapping using Hibernate.
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions. Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling Oracle database.
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP and used SOAP UI tool for testing the services.
- Participated in Code Reviews for better quality assurance and Debugged the application Module.
- Deployed the application on Tomcat server. Used Log4J for logging the user events.
- Involved in planning process of iterations under the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Used CVS for version control system. Used ANT for compilation and building the project.