- Overall 8+ years of IT experience as Java Developer in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) core area such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Implementation, Testing, and Deployment of Object.
- Worked on various methodologies such as - Agile (Scrum), TTD and Water fall.
- Experienced in applying various design pattern like- Singleton, Session Façade, Service Locator, Visitor, observer, Decorator, Data access object, Front controller.
- Proficient in using Spring 4.x frame work modules (Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring AOP, Spring REST, Spring Boot).
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes with relational databases using HQL, HSQL Named Queries, Criteria and Projections.
- Experienced in using multiple RDBMS like IBM DB2, Oracle 11g/12c, SQL Server, MySQL and No SQL data bases such as- Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Proficient in developing reusable and inter operable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTFUL web services.
- Hands-on experience in migrating to Cloud Platforms such as - AWS and PCF.
- Experience in using various AWS Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 for storing objects, Cloud Front, Elastic cache, SQS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation and Dynamo DB.
- Experience on DevOps essential tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in Business Process & Decision Management using JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Good knowledge on message service MQ’s like RabbitMQ, Web Sphere MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experienced on doing Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins to setup automated builds and have good knowledge on Quick Build and Bamboo.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as GIT, SVN, CVS, GitHub.
- Expertise on UI testing with Karma, Mocha, Jasmine and Chai.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit and Mockito Testing Framework.
- Experience in using automation testing tools such as- Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor.
- Proven experience in using various application servers including Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss Application Server.
- Hands-on experience with build tools- ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools- Log4j.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ and NetBeans.
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 2.0/4.0
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss.
Relational/ No SQL databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2 11.1, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS.
Cloud Environments: AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Testing tools (UI, back-end, Automation): Junit, Mockito, Power Mock, Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor, Karma, Jasmine, Chai, Mocha
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS, Rational clear case.
Confidential, Coppell, TX
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer &Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile methodology (Stand up meetings, Sprint development, Retrospective meetings and Backlog grooming sessions) and participated in requirement, gathering, analysis and design.
- Extensively used Creational design patterns such as- Singleton and Factory design pattern.
- Developed applications using JAVA 8 features such as Streams, Lambdas, Pipeline, filters and Predicates for processing the customer’s order data.
- Built custom Angular 2 directives and Services for single-page Web application.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework AngularJS 2.0 along with HTML 5, CSS 3 and implemented angular routing using angular directives.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Netflix libraries and implemented transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Involved in consuming, producing Restful web services using JAX-RS API.
- Used Spring Controller to pass the control of application and validate user input.
- Worked on Spring Boot for application development and integrated the application with Spring-MVC, using Spring Dependency Injection and Spring Annotations.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1:M/M:M mappings in hibernate mapping files and created Data Access and Persistent Object.
- Involved in implementation of persistence layer using Hibernate and prepared value objects were used against MongoDB database Confidential the DAO data layer.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using spring boot and consumed using spring REST services. Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from database.
- Added Swagger API for Restful services to ease customer's interaction with the remote services.
- Worked on Integration of AWS, Elastic Search, Beanstalk and Docker with Kubernetes.
- Used AWS cloud platform and its features which include SNS, S3, EC2, Auto scaling.
- Creating S3 buckets and maintaining the policy management of S3 buckets along with Glacier for storage and backup on AWS. Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Used Docker to virtualize deployment containers and push the code to EC2 cloud.
- Worked on setting up test environment on Docker containers and configuring them using Kubernetes.
- Used Jenkins to create and manage Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in cloud and configured it for successful deployment and testing in production environment.
- Experience with large scale data processing using Spark and used Apache kafka as messaging system between the API’s and Microservices. Kafka operation monitored via JMX.
- Worked on generating logging by using Log4j to identify the errors in the test environment.
- Used GIT as a version control tool and Jira for defect management system.
- Used Gradle as a Build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Prepared Junit and Test NG test cases and executed them as a part of auto-build process from Jenkins jobs. Developed protractor test classes for end to end testing in front end.
- Configured and deployed the application on Tomcat application server.
- Extensively used Eclipse as an IDE and used standard plug-in features for editing and debugging.
Environment: Agile methodology, JAVA 8, Angular2, Java script, HTML 5, CSS 3, Spring Frame work (MVC, AOP, Netflix, Security), Spring boot, Spring cloud, Spring controller, Hibernate, MongoDB, REST web services, Swagger API, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS components (S3, SNS, EC 2), Oracle 12c, Jenkins, Spark, Apache kafka, Log 4j, GIT, Jira, Gradle, JUnit, TestNG, Protractor, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer &Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and had daily standups and iterations for every 2 weeks.
- Extensively used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade and DAO.
- Used Java 8 Streams, Functional Interface, Predicates to make the application perform faster.
- Designed prototype and project layout skeletons using React JS, jQuery, CSS 3 and HTML 5.
- Used various Boot Strap components like accordion, date picker, alert, buttons, modal.
- Used React JS for working on usage metrics and end-end tracing for analysis purpose.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used Spring Frameworks including- Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM.
- Implemented authentication, authorization and access -control using Spring security.
- Developed maven based Web applications using- Spring core, Spring MVC, RabbitMQ, WebSphere MQ. Used Quartz scheduler to pick up the records in the error table.
- Implemented RabbitMQ client to read incoming notifications that are placed on queue.
- Implemented WebSphere MQ to write notifications onto MQ after processing the claims.
- Worked with Spring Data Cassandra which uses Apache Cassandra as a NoSQL database and integrate with Hibernate ORM frame work. This NoSQL Cassandra is used for storing, retrieving, updating and managing all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Worked on designing and developing RESTful API and services to interact within the microservices.
- Developed Microservices using RESTful services to provide all the CRUD capabilities. Performed REST validations and created REST exception handlers, used Postman to test REST services.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12 factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Leveraged Maven Spotify plugin to create Docker Images for REST microservices.
- Worked on Kubernetes for automating deployment and management of containerized applications.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration process.
- Worked on data driven testing and parallel test execution using Selenium Web driver.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception, debug issues and logging info.
- Configured and Deployed applications on JBoss Application Server.
- Used SVN as a version control to track and maintain different versions of the project.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using karma-test runner.
- Used Power Mockito framework and WhiteboxUtils to create test cases for various applications.
- Extensively used IntelliJ as an IDE and used standard plug-in features for editing and debugging.
Environment: Agile methodology, JAVA 8/7, React JS, jQuery, CSS3, HTML%, Boot Strap, Spring Frameworks (Core, MVC, IOC, AOP, ORM, Security), RabbitMQ, WebSphere MQ, Hibernate, Apache Cassandra, REST web services, PCF cloud, Postman, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins, Selenium web driver, Log 4j, JBoss, SVN, karma, Power Mockito, WhiteboxUtils, IntelliJ IDE.
Confidential - Bentonville, AR
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Focused on Test Driven Development by creating Junit tests for every single piece of functionality.
- Extensively used Factory pattern, Builder pattern, Singleton and Façade design patterns.
- Developed responsive web design UI pages using HTML CSS3, Angular JS and Node.js.
- Worked on developing single page and cross-browser compatible web applications using Angular JS, Boot Strap and provide responsive CSS to adjust to various devices of different sizes.
- Built REST web service by building Node.js server in back-end to handle requests from AJAX calls.
- Used Angular two- way binding and implemented search functionality using Angular JS.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed the application using Spring core, Spring MVC and IOC/Dependency Injection by integrating different layers of the application and developed a prototype using AngularJS and Spring Boot based REST web services for converting the MVC (Model View Controller) application into browser based single page application.
- Extensively used various Spring framework modules like MVC, IOC, Security, AOP.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC to maintain loose coupling between layers.
- Worked on Spring security for authentication, authorization and access- control features.
- Used Drools as a rule engine for categorizing every business rule based on the business needs.
- Worked on Hibernate to map objects to table, named queries, Lazy loading, HQL Criteria API.
- Interfaced with Oracle as back-end database using Hibernate framework and XML config files.
- Developed Restful Web service using Jersey and implemented JAX-Rest Service.
- Automated the build and deployment process using MAVEN build script.
- Used GIT as a version control tool and Jira for defect management system.
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and implemented Log4j to capture the logger for debugging and testing. Deployed the application on WebLogic Application server.
- Involved in creating automation test scripts on front end using cucumber built on Eclipse IDE.
Environment: TDD methodology, HTML, CSS3, Angular JS, Node.js, Boot Strap, Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring security, Spring AOP, Hibernate, Oracle 10g, REST web services, Jersey, MAVEN, GIT, Jira, Junit, Mockito, Log 4j, WebLogic, design patterns, Cucumber, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential - Framingham, MA
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Participated in all the regular daily standup’s and weekly review meetings hosted by the team part of Agile methodology.
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax/jQuery, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Developed Web Services - WSDL and SOAP, and exposed them to the clients
- Developed proxy clients for the web services for multiple clients
- Developed XML over HTTP services / sub services using spring framework and connected the backend using Hibernate
- Used Hibernate to generate association tables implementing different relationships
- Responsible for configuring the Framework XML files, Application specific XML files screen, application, action to handle all the applications in AJB, all the screens flow and the actions has to be performed.
- For the Hibernate Lazy Loading problem used Spring Open Session in View Filter, controlling transaction life cycle
- Design and develop Servlets, Session and Entity Beans to implement business logic and deploy them on the WebLogic Application Server
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management
- Used Ant scripts for building and deployment.
- Developed the classes for Unit Testing by using JUnit framework for the entire application and executed test cases for Unit, System and Integration testing.
Environment: Java JDK 7, JEE 5, Spring 2.5, SVN, hibernate 3.0, SOAP, XML, WebLogic 10.3, JUnit, Log4J, Eclipse 3.0, Ant, Oracle 10g, Edit Plus 3, PL/SQL, SOA Architecture, Sun Solaris, Text Pad, UML, LINUX, Windows.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked on Employer section which has about 10 modules like Profile, Registration, Update registration, Job builder, Common elements.
- Developed the Request Handlers which are Java servlet classes with several methods calling EJB delegate class methods which in turn calls Session bean class methods.
- Developed session beans, entity beans, DAO s classes. Developed JSP s for all these module screens of this section.
- Responsible for configuring the Framework XML files, Application specific XML files screen, application, action to handle all the applications in AJB, all the screens flow and the Confirmation Registration Email processing was done using JMS with MQ Series provider.
- Designed and developed web pages using Servlets and JSPs, also used XML/XSL as repository.
- Several java rule classes had been developed with Rules builder to validate specifications in the modules.
- Wrote the Rule handlers which are java classes to make action on each screen of each module to validate the fields.
- Configured the framework XML files with Rule handler and Flow handlers.
- Responsible for deploying the Enterprise Application file in the WebSphere Application server.
- Wrote SQL queries to get the data, update the data from the database and to connect database in the DAO implementation classes.
- Developed the JAR files, WAR files and EAR files using Ant build tool.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components and JUnit for testing.
Environment: J2EE, JDK 1.5, JSP s, EJB 2.0, Servlets, XML, Java Mail Session, JMS, IBM MQ Series 5.1, IBM WebSphere server 4.0, IBM HTTP Server, Red Hat Linux 7.1, CVS, Framework, Log4J, JBuilder 6.0, Apache Ant 1.4, ILOG JRules 4.0, Oracle 9i.
Jr. Java/J2EE developer
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and Designing of the project.
- Created WSDL and the SOAP envelope.
- Developed front-end screens with HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, and JSP’s.
- Implemented J2EE-Hibenate-Orcale for the Software implementation
- Wrote the SQL queries, functions, stored procedures for data access.
- Wrote the ANT Scripts for BUILD and DEPLOYMENT of the application.
- MySQL was used as database server.
- Actively Developed queries to communicate with database server.
- Used Log4J for the capturing the logger for debugging.
- Used JDBC, Application Server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle using standard statements
- Developed DTO classes and common Util classes for the application modules.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.
Environment: JDK 1.2, NetBeans, Apache Tomcat Server 3.0, MySQL 3.2, Servlet 2.2, JSP 1.1, JNDI 1.2, HTML, JDBC 2.0, Windows NT.