- 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented Designing, Developing, Implementation and testing in Client/Servers e - business applications using Java&J2EE Technologies.
- Good exposure to all phases of SDLC process, including system use case, functional & technical specification documentation based on business requirements.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, spring (IOC&AOP), Hibernate, ATG Commerce, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Review design documents with stake holders and collect approvals
- Excellent Knowledge of Object Oriented AnalysisDesign using UML.
- Good experience with RUP, Agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing SOA, Webserviceapplications.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks likeStruts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and springframeworks Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate, JPA ORM.
- Experience in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Extensive work experience inJava/J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, AJAX,GWT, EJB, JNDI, RMI, JMS and JDBC for building server side applications and user interfaces
- Proficiency in developing web services (Soap, Restful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, Axis2, JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS.Also Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Expertise in implementation of MVC using frameworks such asATG Commerce, spring, Struts and JSF.
- Experience deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 6 Web Server, BEA Weblogic 8/9/10, Websphere 5.0/6.0 application server environments.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, Spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Expertise in distributed, secure and scalable application development using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Web Service Development (Using SOAP and REST) and Hibernate
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements &Sub queries.
- Experience with Software designing and modeling using UML on Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and WebLogic Application Servers.
- Good experience maintaining the project in IBM Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, StarTeam version control repositories.
- Experienced inPHPweb services using SOAP and REST.
- Experience in building an application using the Alfresco content application server
- Experience in using XML based technologies and parsers DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB
- Good knowledge in Python and Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, HBase, Flume.
- Experience in database design, NoSQL, data modeling and developing stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, SQL developer in Oracle 9i, My SQL and DB2.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from my existing system so that it is consumed by other application.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XP, and Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit, Mockito and Powermock.
- Experience in managing the build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing inUML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational skills.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, PHP, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, ATG Web Commerce, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, ATG Dynamo, MySQL Workbench
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: JUnit 3, JUnit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunner
Application Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fra ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), TDD, Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Search APIs: Solr, Lucene
Confidential - St.Louis, MO
Java/J2EE (Full Stack) developer
- Developed the Application using agile methodology. Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces, Multi-Threading and Exception Handling programming.
- Involved in Creating and Consuming RESTful Services using Spring MVC, Hibernate and AJAX.
- Developed Object Relational (O/R) Mapping using Hibernate and Develop Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Use Spring4 framework in the application. Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring4 framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declarations
- Designed and developed back-end functions with Java Design Patterns such as Factory, Singleton.
- Tested the Web-Service calls with Soap using end-points. Implemented Service side cache web services using RESTful architecture.
- Built Spring Boot based java Microservices to support enterprise web application
- Created SQL Scripts for tables and sequences.
- Implemented JMS Configuration communication.
- Create JUnit Test for modules.
- Implemented backend APIs in React JS.
- Implemented Microservices using Spring boot and helped in the conversion of the monolithic services to Microservices.
- Worked on coreAWSservices such as setting up new server (EC2) instances/services inAWS, configuring security groups, setting up Elastic IP's, Auto Scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Deployed applications onAWSby using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Used CSS Bootstrap and Media Queries for Responsive Design.
- Implemented the UI as Single Page Application using AngularJS MVC framework and RESTful Services.
- Created a Single Page Application module using AngularJS. Developed AngularJS controller's services, factories, and custom directives.
- Crated responsive web design using CSS Bootstrap and CSS Media Query.
- Interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, JQuery and XML
- Used JQuery event handling in UI pages to display list boxes and to handle validations.
- Did front-end coding for the designed modules and created unit test cases for those modules.
- Handled Browser compatibility issues in HTML, CSS and Java Script for IE, Firefox and Chrome.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSP and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX and JQuery based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Used GIT for version Control.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE developer
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze requirements with team; write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed Agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams
- Used Spring Framework 4.1for the application development.
- Used spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the Webservice request and response.
- Developed the business components usingEJBSession Beans.
- Developed a RAML based REST web serviceAPI's usingMuleservices.
- Experienced in working withATGCommerceServer in the models Product Catalog, Targeted Promotions and Pricing Services.
- Involved in developing business components usingEJBSession Beans and persistence usingEJB Entity beans
- Deploy application to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different EC2 instances
- Involved in front end development using Struts, JSP's, JSF and JSTL.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Developed and implemented search feature usingPHPand AJAX.
- Designed and DevelopedJSFcomponent, implemented event handling usingJava,JSF, MyFaces, AJAX.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Developed front-end applications using Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Deployed Spring Boot basedMicroservicesDocker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and Microservices based mobile back-end. The back-end is being written inJavausing Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJS applications.
- Templating engine for emails and reports was Freemarker.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS.
- Integrated with third party Sale point API to make restful Webservice call.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production).
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in dev and QA environments with NodeJS.
- Batch jobs were automated using the Quartz scheduler.
- Used Maven for the project management like build, install.
- Deployed application on WebLogicApplication server.
- Used Subversion for version control and repository.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Easymock for mocking downline services.
- Used Selenium for UI automation.
- Used Fitnesse for Integration testing.
- Used log4j for logging errors, info, exceptions.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
Environment: JDK 1.7, EJB, EJB 2.1, PHP, Spring 4.1(Di, MVC, Tran Management, Integration, AOP), Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS WebServices, JSF, JAX-WS WebServices, Apache CXF, ATG Commerce Suite, JQUERY 1.9, JQUERY UI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, GWT, Oracle 11g, Weblogic 12.1, Eclipse 4.2, JUnit, XMLSPY, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, Maven 3.1, Accurev, PMD, AWs (Amazon Web Services), React JS, NODEJS, Bootstrap, ANGULARJs, Html5, Css3, Toad, Maven, Hudson, TCPMON, Sun Jersey, JUnit 4.1, Powermock, Selenium, Jira, Rally, Freemarker, Apache Poi, Quartz Scheduler, TCPMON, JBEHAVE, Selenium, Easymock
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and implemented the UI components using ExtJS for file storage and maps using Open layers.
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Designed the Web application Using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Analyzed, designed, implemented web based application using Java, JPA, JSP, Spring, XML, and SQL
- Used Agile methodologies during the complete project life cycle
- Helped in preparing the design documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- ImplementedATGREST services for Refill Order LookUp and Order Status LookUp.
- Created droplets and form handlers usingATGDynamo.
- Implemented DIM Web service using Spring Framework.
- Used Agile methodology XP for development using User Stories
- Used annotations in the complete project development, WebServices, MVC design.
- Used JMS for consuming pin verification, device connect disconnect messages.
- Used JPA as data persistence API for all the DAO, database operations.
- Generated Hibernate Objects, and used Hibernate ORM for SOTI Publisher application.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Spring quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time
- Developed Spring REST Web services for opening, closing the locker door Webservice operations.
- Wrote lots of JSP’s for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets, JSP and also backend using Hibernate.
- Developed the presentation and controller logic for the screens related to my user stories using JSPs, HTML, and bean and form tag libraries.
- Developed code for user stories (based on user requirements) and successfully approved it from QA
- Used Spring Cache Abstraction and Ehcache to reduce the number expensive executions.
- Developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Used Subversion (SVN), ClearCase as source controls.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with Jenkins.
- Spring XML configuration for Camel Integration to messaging XML documents.
- Parse XML documents like Device Connect, Disconnect messages using JAXB.
- Used Microsoft Visio to design the work flows and sequence diagrams, class diagrams.
- Writing unit and integration tests with Mockito framework.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and Java standards
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed the application on to Websphere application server.
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed Servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for SQLYog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clear case and clear quest for version control and defect tracking
Confidential, Bethpage, NY
Sr Software Developer
- Participated in reviewing the functional, business and high level design requirements. Developed theUse Casediagrams andClassdiagrams.
- Application built onJavaFinancial platform, which is an integration of several technologies likeStrutsandSpring Web Flow. Implemented real-time, interactive data visualizations using Protovis and D3. Used theInversion of Controlmodule of spring framework.
- Experience in working withthin,thickandNFCclients. Published methods as web methods usingREST-FULweb services.
- Designed enterprise level applications onXML schema,SOAPandWSDLtechnologies.
- UsedXPATH,XQueryandXSLTfor XML transformations. UsedXML Beansfor parsing the XML documents. UsedSOAP over HTTPandSOAP over JMSfor communication between components.
- Repository management was done via Clearcase.
- Build scripts were maintained in Maven.
- DevelopedSQL queriesandStored Proceduresfor retrieving the data from several databases.
- UsedHibernatefor Object Relational Mapping.
- UsedFree Marker Templatefor sending the parameters to the back end systems. Log4Jwas used for logging errors in the application. Performed Application development using RAD and Web-sphere Application Server.
- Created managed beans on server side and implemented the binding between UI components and beans. designing and developing interfaces to interact with the existing application using XML/XSLT
- Developed SQL Queries using TOAD for SQL Server. Involved in writing queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features
- Created ant build files to create the EAR and WAR files. Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams etc. using Rational rose.
- Involved in development of business layer using springand persistence layer using JPA.
- Involved in Low Level Design using UML tools.
- Involved in client discussions for the requirements collection.
- Involved in coding of J2EE technologies Spring, Hibernate, Web services.
- Provided delivery support, bug fixing and code reviews.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Developed common reusable Java functionalities to be used across applications.
- Coordinated release meetings, deployment plan review meetings.
- Maintained build releases and release plan for every release.
- Proactively worked with managers and development staff to meet project goals within expected timelines.
- Involved in managing the team project time sheets, Project billing, Monthly mile stones, and Monthly status reports. Have been attending monthly call with High level client meeting about the project progress.
- Developed DAO classes using JPA and Involved in Unit testing using Junit and Soap UI testing.
- Implementation of controller components (Actions).
- Implementation of Presentation Components (Form-validations).
- Development of Server Side Business logic (Session Facades, Application Service).
- Implemented Persistence Classes, Mapping documents and called from Session beans.
- Helped the QA team in understanding the requirements and development of test case.
- Understanding the requirements and guiding the team in developing the modules according to the requirement.
- Designed a REST API based service for the security and identity management.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Involving in onsite integration and implementation activities.
- Involved in writing SQL stored procedures.