- 5 years of involvement in design, development, deployment and test of client server, web based and distributed software applications by using J2SE, JEE and J2EE technologies.
- Experience on SDLC process that includes translation of requirements into functional and technical specifications, Designing, Developing, Testing Implementation & Post Production support using development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Knowledge onJAVA8 Lambda Expressions to retrieve the data from Collections.
- Experience in System Analysis, Design, Configuration, Code management and maintenance in the sectors of Banking, Finance, E - commerce, and Health.
- Experience on spring modules like Spring IOC and Knowledge on Spring DAO, ORM and AOP.
- Hand on experience with Restful web services, used JAX-RS to implement RESTful applications in Java.
- Extensive experience in working with SOA architecture and web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) using Apache Axis.
- Experience with automation deployment using Terraform.
- Hands on experience with Docker.
- Good knowledge on Active Directory (AD) Services.
- Worked and knowledge on protocols HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP.
- Good knowledge on TCP/IP protocols and TCP/IP model.
- Good knowledge on issue tracking product JIRA.
- Experience on architectures like Model-View-Controller (MVC), Service-Oriented-Architecture (SOA).
- Expertise in implementing variousJ2EEdesign patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier Distributed Applications.
- Developed J2EE applications by using the IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ.
- Experience in deploying applications using Application Servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Oracle App Server, and web server like IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat.
- Good knowledge in usage of version controls such as CVS, Git, SVN and ClearCase.
- Extensive experience in Oracle RDBMS design and developing stored procedures, packages, triggers, cursors usingSQLandPL/SQL.
- Expertise in XML Technologies XML, XSLT, XSD and Worked on parsers like JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM.
- Good knowledge in log4J implementation to persist the data into log files and experience with ant and maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Well versed in developing various database objects like Tables, Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Constraints, Materialized Views and others inOracle10g database, IBM DB2 database.
- Extensive involvement in development and Performance tuning ofSQLandPL/SQLscripts.
- Experience on Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports and knowledge on Oracle Reports.
- Technical expertise in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) Using different methodologies and UML using rational rose.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starter.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL and PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, JTA, JNDI and JPA
Tools: & Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring Data
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Sybase, SQL Server 7.0 / 2000, DB2, MySQL and MS Access 2000
Web Development: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, AJAX, JSON
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Tools: Eclipse3.0, Net Beans5.0, Clear Case, Clear Quest, CVS, SVN, Perforce, Sub Version, Dream weaver 2000, Edit plus, VISIO, JUnit, JMeter
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX, JMS, MQ
Cloud Computing: VPC, S3, Route53, Direct Connect, VPC, SNS, Elastic Beanstalk, SimpleDB
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case
Confidential, Tempe AZ
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- Consumed REST services using Angular HTTP and performed various REST Http operations for data retrievals and updates.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Developed Micro services & APIs using Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Integration.
- Performed REST validations and created REST exception Handlers and used Postman to test REST services.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit, Spring to test REST microservices.
- Involved in consuming SOAP based web services so that the business application can integrate with legacy applications and facilitates for future applications.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- Worked on Java functional programming concepts like Streams, Functional Interfaces, new date time API and lambda expressions.
- Used Multi-Threading and collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Used Apache Maven as a build tool for building the Restful web-service.
- Involved in Creating cloud formation templates using AWS Cloud formation and leveraged Elastic container services to run Docker micro services in AWS.
- Docker is used for creating images that are deployed on AWS asMicroservices.
- Leveraged Maven Spotify plugin to create Docker images for REST microservices and took part in setting up Swagger to create REST documentation.
- Worked on data driven testing, Cross browser testing and parallel test execution using Selenium Web driver and Selenium Grid.
- Used Confluence to create Wiki for Team Collaboration.
- Expert in installing and configuring Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins for build and deployment automation.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info which is useful for debugging.
- Worked on GitHub for configuration management.
- UsedJIRAto fix bugs and track the workflow.
Sr. java Developer
- Build and support web applications, mobile and tablet apps that provide account management, trading, management fees, balances, cash management, portfolio rebalancing, client document services (trade-confirms, statements and tax documents) and other capabilities
- Developed the robust scheduled billing engine to calculate the generated fees for the advisor accounts.
- Integration with OMS system for placing new orders and canceling orders, modifying orders using Fix messages.
- Developed Trade Execution listener, to receive Trade Executions (Aks) from OMS system and updates database.
- Developed Allocation Engine to allocate trades to client accounts and updates Back office system with position information
- Designed and developed multi-tier, custom buildworkflow-based web application.
- Implemented an adaptor which receives trade alerts from CEP engine and sends to Tibco EMS queue for further processing by Message Bus Message Bus was built using Spring Integration to dequeue xml trade messages from Tibco EMS queue and sends to different channels for parsing, enrichment, persisting into database.
- Core Java with Concurrent API is used extensively for parallel processing and chunk processing of trade execution data and market data and converts in to JSON and store it Mongo DB.
- XSLT and Trax API used to convert different formats of XML to our Standard XML format and StAX API used for parsing XML messages
- JProfiler is used to profile he application (Memory view and CPU view and Thread view are used)
- Spring JDBC used retrieve and update, inserting data in oracle database with use of stored procs.
- JSON request/response from UI is processed using Spring Boot, Spring MVC Restful features with micro services Architecture and Hibernate/JPA framework is used to save/retrieve the data in the backend
- TypeheadJs used for building robust typeaheads, underscore-query search for objects with a Query Api like MongoDB and API library for Underscore and Lodash.
- Moment used for parsing, formatting, validating dates. Lodash utility library used for arrays, objects & strings.
- Jasmine used for testing controllers, services, directives.
- Gulp is used to build, and Bower is used for managing dependencies
- EhCache used to store Reference Data.
- Maven is used for build and deploy the application in WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Assisted the analysis team in performing the feasibility analysis of the project.
- Designed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams and Object Diagrams in the detailed design phase of the project using Rational Rose 4.0.
- Developed complete Business tier using Stateless and Stateful Session beans with EJB 2.0 standards using Web Sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD 5.0).
- Used various J2EE design patterns, like DTO, DAO, and Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton and Factory patterns.
- Consumed Web Service for transferring data between different applications.
- Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate 3.0 framework as the persistence layer for interacting with Oracle 9i.
- Extensively used IBM Web Sphere 5.0 while writing code and for creating Data Sources.
- Written complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Developed Ant build scripts for compiling and building the project.
- Used IBM Web Sphere 5.0 for deploying the application.
- Used CVS Repository for Version Control.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
- Participated in the production support and maintenance of the project.