- Around 5 years of professional IT experience with full project lifecycle development in J2EE technologies Requirements analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of software applications.
- Excellent Developed web - based applications using Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Node JS,Spring, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL
- Expertise in creating the pages using CSS webpages layouts and vast knowledge in usability and, accessibility concepts
- GUI design and development using HTML5,jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, CSS 3.0, Java Script, XML, XHTML, XSL, XSLT.
- Experienced in solving issues in web browsers, following the W3C standards to maintain the website with defect free
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile, and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUI) to display report data using jQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application Scaling
- Significant experience in web development tools like Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, and Firebug.
- Experienced with SOAP/WSDL, Designed developed and documented REST API.
- Experience in implementation of business applications using BEA Web logic, Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere Application andPortalServer (WAS/WPS)
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach
- Experience in using design patterns and UI frameworks such as MVC, Struts, Hibernate, NodeJS, Spring.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Closely worked with Release Management Team in doing builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/QA/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Flexible and easy adaptation to all kinds of work environment with good team/independent management for best quality end results.
Programming Languages: J2EE,CORE JAVA, SQL, C, C++.
Platforms: Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT), Red Hat Linux
Version Control: Rational synergy, SVN, CVS,GIT
Databases: Oracle 9i,10g,11g, MySQL 4.1, 5.0, NoSQL
Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0, Springs, Struts, JSF, Ajax
IDEs: Eclipse, intellij and RAD.
Webservice Specifications: JAX-WS, JAX-RS(Restful), Microservices
Web/ Application servers: WebSphere, Weblogic, Jboss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat:
Build Tools: MAVEN and ANT.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven
Loggers: Log4J, SLF4J
Confidential, Madison, WI
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed and deployed the applications with a huge customer base of more than a million users.
- Designed the front-end screens using HTML5, CSS, Angular2.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Extensively worked on Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Used Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Involved in developing EJB'S for the business logic using Session facade pattern and deploying them in Apache Tomcat.
- Used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST web services.
- Developed all the JUnit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Written UNIX shell scripts to run job and utilities.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate.
- Participated in the development of a well responsive single page application using Angular 2 framework and in conjunction with HTML5, CSS3 standards with front-endUIteam.
- Extensively using core java concepts like Synchronization, Collections, Multi-threading, exception handling for developing applications.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, XSLT, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and autocomplete form validations.
- Developed SOAP-based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Worked onRestWeb services for backend services used Oracle for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security and Oauth-1.0.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Experienced in designing and automation of web services testing using Ready API (SOAP and REST).
- Database profiling locks memory usage, no of connections, page fault etc, Export and import of data to and from Mongo DB, Runtime configuration of Mongo DB.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template, JDBC Template, and Mongo Operations.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Experience in responsive web designing and developing applications.
- Developed the business logic usingSpringand persistence logic usingHibernate.
- Developed thespringAOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Used XSL/XSLTfor transforming and displaying reports.
- Resolved application and connectivity problems in Java programs.
- UsedSpringDependency Injection to get theHibernateSessions andSpringDAO Classes
- Used multithreaded environment to run the processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data.
- Participated in BA meetings and involved in BRD document preparation.
- Developed and published Webservices using JAX-RSAPI.
- Improved Code Reusability in Angular.JS by using Services and Factories.
- Developed own custom tags in JSF 1.2.
- Extensive experience coding, designing and developing RESTfulAPIs.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Micro Services.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2, manage documents in S3, providing IAM access to S3 buckets.
- Develop, Maintain and support Continuous Integration framework based on Jenkins.
- Used spring batch for auto downloading .csv file from FDA website daily.
- Used XPATH to navigate through Attributes and Elements in an XMLDocument.
- Used IBM RAD8.5 for development as IDE.
- Used JMS (JavaMailing Service) API for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is completed.
- Efficiently carried out DBA responsibilities in planning DB2 version migration activities, in migration phases and in performing post migration tasks.
- Implemented REST Full based Webservices.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development of implementation modules of DB2.
- Used DB2 Movement Utilities like EXPORT, IMPORT, LOAD.
- Configured and deployed the web application on WebLogic.
- Performed Unit testing both manually and automated using JUNIT.
- UsedLog4jto capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info which is useful for debugging.
- Managed and headed the monthlyproductionrelease process from code review, testing, creating the release packages and deployment.
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Implemented the application using scrum/sprints methodology.
- Consumed JSON RESTful Web Services and sent responses with Spring MVC
- Use Spring MVC with Annotations in integrating different layers within the application.
- Integrated backend layer with GemFire data grid/distributed cache using functions of GemFire Data Access framework (Daffy) to DB2 database.
- Developed EJBs (3.0) for processing the Business logics and to provide data persistence in the application.
- Worked extensively in Struts, EJB 3.0 and JPA in other maintenance projects.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using RESTfulWeb Services.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL, AXIS&SOAP.
- Experience with configuration, customization, and development of e-commerce platform.
- Used Spring/JPA/Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- In-depth knowledge of security protocols, secure payment gateways and other safety components applicable for e-trading websites.
- Successfully written the ANT scripts/Maven for building ‘war’ files for application deployment.
- Automated application builds and deployments using Jenkins.
- Responsible in Debugging/Troubleshooting the issues and fixing the issues.
- Played an active role in testing the application by writing test cases for different scenarios. Used JUnit testing tool to test the code.
- Wrote shell scripts for deploying applications in Dev/Prod systems.
- Extensively usedCore Javafor writing business logic.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, review the requirements and converting them to detailed design documents.
- Used Agile Methodology for the entire modules.
- Extensively used CoreSpringFramework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Developed thespringAOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Worked with Weblogic consultants to design JNDI connection and connection pools.
- Worked on Soap tool to Unit Testing SOA based applications.
- Designed and developed EJBs to handle business logic and store persistent data.
- Designed Server Side Java e-commerce basedapplications based on Servlets, JSP, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, XML, Ajax on multiple serverenvironments.
- Designed and DevelopedWebServicesto interact with various business sectors and used SOAPprotocol forwebservicescommunication.
- Developed, tested, debugged and documented OraclePL/SQL packages and types in accordance with company policies, standards and industry's best practices
- Extensively used PL/SQL Collections, BULK Collect, For ALL, Table Types, and Record Types.
- Used JDBC API for connecting and interacting withoracle10g database.
- Involved in writing theGroovyscripts to customize the output presented to user.
- SVN was used as theVersionCode. Helped in installing and maintaining the SVN throughout the Development and Testing Phase.
- Wrote test cases usingJunit.
- Use FTP, SFTP Process to transfer the files to user directory fromlinuxserver.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Preparation of Technical Specs using UML - including class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Developed advanced Java Script modules such as capture visitor information, browser version, button animation, timing object. Extensively used JSTL tag libraries
- Developed the Business Delegate classes to delegate the application flow from action classes.
- Created struts-config.xml, application-resources properties for the project.
- Used Session beans to implement Session façade design pattern.
- Involved in developing SOA Web Services using XML, XPATH, XSD, SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Designed the database and also modeled the database
- Developed Data access bean and developed EJBs that are used to access data from the database.
- Developed data-centric web applications for the Oracle environment using APEX 3.2
- Developed the applications using WebLogic to create the transactional business logic like EJB, JSP of a WebLogic Application.
- Transactions for the result sets of queries were processed by business logic methods using Session Bean and Entity bean.
- Used JMS to established message communication. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing.
- Involved in the developing of ANT build script and deployment in WebLogic 9.2 on Linux platform.
- Used SAX for XML parsing.
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs
- Extensively used PL/SQL for writing queries and Stored procedures in Oracle Database.
- Developed the Entity Beans to connect the database
- Used JUnit and Struts Test cases for testing the application modules.
- Used CVS for version control.